Lets settle this once and for all. How many people here actually like Alfa?

Lets settle this once and for all. How many people here actually like Alfa?
There's tons of topics but all of them feel as if they were made by same two people.
strawpoll.me/12807516

I think most people find them fairly normal if not outright good (FCA reliability being the major issue ofc). What's causing the hate is the relentless childish shitposting by a group of local terminal autismos. It's mostly mjet, some austrian poorfaggot with a half-dead 159 and a bunch of busriding teenagers.

I've never actually driven a modern one, because I'm American and we've only just started getting them again after 30 years.

I fucking love the classic ones, and plan on eventually owning a '60s-'70s GTV someday, as long as they don't skyrocket out of my price range.

never drove one but i still like them.

i have a soft spot for small-ish brands though. seeing alfa and lancia, though part of FCA now, still makes me smile. same with, say, mitsubishi. i still mourn for saab and rover.

I would love to have a 159. They look so nice.

alfa is best car maker

Doesn't have great reliability or the best gas mileage but god damn do they look amazing. The 4C is one of the most beautiful machines ever created imo.

their triangle grill + logo combo game is just deadly

also FCA should've given the 124 miata clone to alfa as a little bro of the 4C

I love how no one buys the car and the price is going down and down.
Maybe I can afford one in a few years.

Soon they go for under 40k€

Great exterior looks but interiors are disappointing and the build quality of Alfas leaves a lot to be desired.

This.
Miata's overall design and Alfa's interior and P A S S I O N would make a 10/10 car design-wise. Would probably cost the the same too.

They wanted to, but the issue was labour agreement with unions, that Alfa Romeo's can only be made in italy, Since Spider is made Japan they had to rebadge it as Fiat. Honestly thou, rumors say it was supposed to be AR car.

Honestly that depends. In my experience they are one of the most undervalued cars in recent history. Well, maybe not all of them but for example AR 147 (diesel versions), AR159, AR156 ,Brera. Honestly, I would say that they are better than their german counterparts and offer better bang for the buck.

better bang for the buck maybe when compared to an Audi or Volkswagen. None of those alfas can compete with Mercedes luxury or BMW sportiness

i was very close to buying a Mito, but i want to drive my car not get driven by it

>as long as they don't skyrocket out of my price range.

i don't know what is your price range but the prices has already exploded
every year that passes, the value increases.
i hare your disappointment because i wanted one too

>FCA

No. Stop shilling for one of the worst automotive companies to date.

...wat?

There are decent ones in the 25-30k range, which should be doable for me within a few years.

I'm worried they'll suddenly go up to 50k+ for a project and 100k+ for a decent car, like 911s did, but not THAT worried because I think the low-end classic market is reasonably stable and will probably come back down a bit in the next few years. (IMO a lot of

I love Alfas. The GTV6 is one of my "attainable" dream cars.

That said, the amount of shitposting about the new Giulia is ridiculous, almost to the point where it feels like FCA execs are personally shitposting on Veeky Forums. I lost interest in it as soon as I found out they weren't selling it with a manual in the states.

I think a lot of us would like Alfa's if they worked

Damn that thing is aesthetic

Never got to test one :^( . They're really attractive tho imo.

MiTo fag here, they are god tier cars