perfect!

Rate my op.gg pls

na.op.gg/summoner/userName=gator raid

>eu

this is why

I wish I was Nami.

>tfw talked to a cutie who got off to the thought of me cucking them

Ahri is meh though

Xth for Autistic Sona, MF and Lulu posters needing to be shot in the street like the apes they are

4/10

Xth for cuddling and Jinx

W-what's that white stuff on her face?

>like the apes they are
That's very racist user!

I wish I could hug Nami.

I wanna fuck Jinx posters in the butt!

xth for cute loloo x'D

I never said anything about race though?

Clear those racist thoughts out of your mind!

MATING PRESS!

is ahri a bf stealer?

Taric is like a ticking time bomb. Wait till you get Redemption and/or Locket and GG.

you don't need 3 damage items on renekton unless your retarded and foaming out the mouth like romanium

euw Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums up please join friendos

QUICK!

>post yfw the adc/whoever flash tower dives at level 1 and dies

I like boys that look like girls!
Do you look like a girl?

You called me ape! I could be a PoC you know!

K...

>euw
lol

Who?

You can't get kek'd by a girl if you're in a purely casual sex relationship with her with zero commitments

y-yes

How do you "un-slut" yourself? i really wanna quit being a passive support bitch and play top laners or jungle

are you at least a light skinned ape?

>Regular season split that lasts for 4 months
>Main qualifier that only lasts for 3 days

Why do you cucks always bring up viewership numbers late in the season while other esports have their major events going on? That's like complaining about low football viewership during the World Series.

prove it

Hope you guys have better luck than I do with your soloQ today. Have fun!

Please send cute Namis, could use a hug.

>PoC

Are you actually autistic?

are you mad that your shit region can't get organised to host some fun games?

nice try, NERD!

euw vg vs vg +4 noxus vs demacia edition

pass is vidya

>he cant play full damage renekton without blowing up

laffin at ur life rn

all you cucks who think OCE is shit, as a competitive region yeah we're not good but in reference to solo queue (which is what all of you are playing) we are just as competitive as other regions, several of our top challenger players have gone to other regions have have hit very high challenger on their ladders in short time periods, you pathetic gold na and eu players need validation for being shit at the game so you call other regions weak so you are at least "gold in a good region"

You can't! You're a healslut forever

No :(

Sadly no, wish I looked exactly like pic related

>yfw you are never irrelevant and able to endure any meta so rito decide to fuck you over by cockblocking in lore

I know it's a meme to hate Riven players because they left a lot in S4 games but I've genuinely never seen one as bad as Renekton players and adc mains.

Don't worry friend, I to have had bad luck in all my matchs today.

i want a support playing duo buddy

are you like wesley snipes?

>He still has shyvana

He wanted criticism of his op.gg so I gave it to him, it is a fact that building more defensively would win him more games, if they want to go full damage Renekton and stay gold all the power to them.

>the top players in a region are roughly equal
>this means that the middle of the ladder players are also equal
as an oce cuck, fuck off. thats like comparing apples to chickens; you cant

EUW support main here.

>>>/reddit/

Server/ign???

What elo? I main sup (plat 5).

>tfw na
very mad

Lees are the worst.

wtf is the password

not oce that's for sure

>Not countering Ekko picks with Zelian matchup Stun and lots of damage. Also, a cheap revive.

It's the perfect counter for these cancer Ekko picks.

Why does everyone bully me??

>Jungle Pantheon
Any thoughts? I've heard mixed things about it.

Seconding, actually.

Where the fuck are you guys getting these Lendo pictures from? There hasn't been a new comic in ages ;_;

How new?

euw vg vs vg +1, pass is vidya

not high enough to even duo with you anymore i've had a bad couple of days

NA

i'm on na

December 7th, 2016 new. It's been far too long.

>euw
LOL

Is this caster gay?

what's your ign?

Green as grass.

>euw vg vs vg
>No NA vg vs vg

I've been gone too long

Hi lm Jordan

gotta wait a few more hours dude

>multikills award bonus gold based on the number of kills
>you get a discount for tolerating a power trough and buying items all at once instead of buying their components one by one
>getting red buff or blue buff while you already have red or blue buff will magnify their effects by a percentage
>bounties go back to starting at 3 kills, shut down gold is awarded to those who got the kill and assist not 5-man team gold anymore
>dragon goes back to giving gold and XP, though a smaller amount than the old pre-S5 dragon, still gives the elemental buffs
>riftherald gives 650 gold in addition to it's special one man buff

I'm trying to think of ways to restore the 1v9 carry potential older seasons had. Ever since S5 the game just keeps adding more and more comeback mechanics.

euw vg vs vg +1 (this time its true)

pass is vidya

Okay but I'm eating and shy so can I spectate instead of being forced to play. ;_;

I feel like bullying you

>You attempt to land a Q
>Ekko dashes in any direction during the travel time

Just unroll changes to exp and kill gold. Universal receipt for fixing riot nerfs. Roll them back.

Too bad user, I can't find the game anymore. Better luck next time.

shouldn't it be "the questions changed"

What elo do you see this in?
I objectively suck at this game (silver trash) and stopped doing this when I was in low bronze.

>not waiting for Ekko to waste his dash or trying to attempt to predict

This is the difference

bets

>slow
>ekko player panics like the baboon they are because they're not used to being anything less than the most mobile person in the game - dashes preemptively because of it
>double bomb

POLAND STRONG

>ROC beat VIT 2-0
>ROC end week 2-0

I haven't been keeping up with EULCS as much this year, but when did ROC get good?

Lee sin support, very nice.

>estimating the quality of a matchup by assuming you'll be playing against a retard

Do i just keep AA with kayle even if the 1v1 looks unfavorable? i am going zerker>nashor>rageblade>rest situational

>png

blue

>People actually miss old Galio
I mean the new one is just a different flavour of Zac as a character but his kit is much better.
One thing they could do better is maybe give him some arabic-mage sounding names for his moves. He's kind of a wrestler and I thought that giving him the same vibe the Academy from HoMM 5 has would be great. He would shout those arabic/indian-esque move names like a wrestler. Would give him some charm, as if he recited some old runes or shit.
>Captcha: Swindon HOMM

I wish I could taste Nami's breast milk

FRENCH PRESS

Why do EU call it nasher instead of Baron?

Becuase I want to nash Sjokz's vag

Literally turned off the eu lcs stream when I saw it's 45 minutes in, both teams below 10 kills and just run around the map

Yes user, that's exactly what I assume.
soloQ is a competition between two teams of 5 retards where the winning team is decided by who is less retarded.

WOOD PRESS