/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1259

>New Patch Info
pastebin.com/PcdZ6UJh

>GW 5* Translation
pastebin.com/Y90Jy7bs

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/index.php?title=FAQ

>Schedule for March:
3/1 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue
3/11 - 3/17 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
3/18 - 3/25 - Guild War (Wind)
3/26 - 3/31 - L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. (Rerun and Renew)
4/1 - 4/9 - New Scenario Event

3/1 - 3/14 - 3rd Anniversary Celebration (Daily SR/SSR Tickets, Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop/Specials, etc.)
3/20 - Anniversary Patch Part 2 (GW character 5*, T4 SS)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/dH6kviw.jpg
exhentai.org/s/1d723e14de/997255-5
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>darkfaggots still crying

New Vohu is really cute.

ARA ARA MA MA

how fucking hard is it to have zenith for every character on launch its not like they give a shit about balancing them, look at S.Beatrix.

we will be waiting all fucking year for characters released in fucking 2015 to get their shit

Okay, this being limited to only two angel fights a day is incredibly bullshit. Like, not even two of each difficulty, or two of each angel? What the fuck are they thinking?

Wrong mobage, sorry.

This isn't funny.

So how hard is Xeno Vohu compared to Ifrit?

What are her triggers/stuff I need to know?

I have about 12 guns but I'm not a wind main.

>boob increase
But why

why?

also im not since i have best girl

>this isn't funny
it's true

it took them a year's worth of preparation just to release the ones we fucking got you're delusional If you think we're getting any more zenith before April and even that will be 15 characters tops which will include SR and R trash

what characters actually paralyze

Do you guys just kill Mazda before Vohu or do you gun for the Judgement thing too?

Song on ougi, Quatre if you roll just right, Eustace for a whole 20 seconds

We're getting them monthly and there's nothing really wrong with that unless you're an autist with no patience.

THIGHS

Remember it's for new players, hence why S. Zoi shitters with complete dark grids can't beat the upper difficulties of bosses and the later upgrades require legendary certs and baha horns. :^)

post vira. fuck vohu

>even dark's manliest character is a girl
Truly the waifu element.

did they mention anything about the new characters, will they come out with their perks?

>there's nothing really wrong with that
you know except characters without zenith are hopelessly left behind and will be unusable shit tier until they get theirs

I kill the judgment thing out of principle because it pisses me off.
And I also like not getting buttfucked by charge cuts, and in my opinion it's dangerous to let Vohu in OD with that thing still alive since it can eat your veil.

but user, you need to leech until you can MLB the harp for your future earth team!

This qt right here is my MVP for this event, can't wait for her 5*.

If I break a SSR weapon for elements can I still use it for a skin?

Anyone have a clip of Naru's new skin ougi?

>darknigger on tears
LMAO

Pic not related surely.

i want to have sex with vira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>my entire light team doesn't have Zenith

Fucking kill me.

yes it's logged into your logbook

Yes, all that matters is a journal entry.

That's not true, at least not yet. The current zeniths are just stats boosts, most don't have a huge impact on the character or the meta.

Once we get the passive though, things might change a lot.

but yes, it is related

>making fun of Quatre

That's not Tengan Toppa Six

Are Cosmo weapons still relevant?

Now this is funny.

How rare is the book drop?

Does anyone have a pokerbot that won't get me instantly banned? Trying to manually play poker is almost physically painful.

i.imgur.com/dH6kviw.jpg

I want to rub Vohu Mama's nips through her tight clothes and tease her when they get erect!

Sereul and Da la shit were the only two to get Zenith.

It's fucking stupid. Thanks, Cygames. Give us Zenith for the two fucking characters no one uses

>join RQ
>2% hp left
>3 of us dead
>rest are afk leeches
Kick button if you're not over a certain contribution when?

tell me more about how any fire character is worth using when Beatrix has 3-4x their natural attack and way more DATA too

Why is deleted? an why its so fast

mods?

Does it get a new ougi? New skins these days usually use the ougi from the version of the character you've got them on, don't they?

She was already one of the best fire attackers, what has changed?

there's a mod that also browses /gbfg/ careful when making fun of his posts

#user LIVES MATTER
HE DINDU NUFFIN

I only kill the book.

I unironically want to cosplay as Sieg with his dapper as fuck skin.

IMPREGNATING VOHU! MAKING BOOK CHILDREN WITH HER!

Good thing you'd never be able to pull it off.

now the other ones might as well not exist

they are worthless shit tier characters who aren't even worth rolling as long as they have no zenith

Huh?

exhentai.org/s/1d723e14de/997255-5

Vohu chang isn't flat anymore

1BCB4742
xeno vohu

Shut the fuck up.

You really should stop, some poor newfag might really believe this meme.

HUMANS
CAN'T
COMPETE

Six is cool and has a 10/10 male VA, but he loses points for having a straight up phobia with his mask thing, unlike Apollo whose whole character is BALLS and DETERMINATION. The most I can remember is her having a relatively short crisis about her goals, and even that was resolved through no-bullshit-duking it out with danchou 1 vs 4.

tell me more about when you'd use an attacker without zenith over one with them

>can't even beat xeno Vohu on extreme

What's the point of these fucking events? It's just jerking off for high rank players with a complete grid in each element. People who can't even beat the extreme version might as well not play for the next week.

Literally impossible for (You) to pull it off

She's at a very nice size now.

Just solo with GS and Nio.

>Implement half assed zenith system that makes most of the cast obsolete and offers no sense of progression as it ends after 5*

When do we kill KMR?

im still here if the post gose throu

plz dont ban me

>It's just jerking off for high rank players with a complete grid in each element
well, what do you think?

just leech, goy, might get a book one day, shame that you need 10 for the first harp

>23 minutes to solo
fuuuck thaat

>20min
Nah I'm fine.

>fail to get the free bahamut weapon
>fail to finish badge rewards
>even fail to get one of the free horns from honor
i just want one event i don't feel like garbage in
is that too much to ask

A-Are there any crews for shitters?

It buffed my whole team outside of percy who was fine anyway so I don't really care desu.

As a new player, it's okay if I just get 10 books from leeching and get one 0* harp, right?

>waaah why can only high rank players get an end-game weapon WAAAAAH

I have been leeching. I got one Sutra this morning and nothing thereafter. I don't even want the earth shit because my earth team is just miscellaneous SRs I've drawn over time and is complete shit. I just want GW to start.

It's not meant for people who are still building their grids. Just use regular collab unknowns for that purpose.

Xeno fights are for "endgame" players to optimize their grids.

post your grid you memester

Four books so far from the raids, not too bad. Only about 50 berries spent.

If you want buffs and such.
Give ID

I'm a newfag and i have spent the whole magna fest building fire and i gave extreme a shot with my non existent wind team but i couldn't do it so im gonna spend the next week leeching for the next guild wars since i heard its wind

>Xeno have no reruns planned
great game can't wait to have to wait two years to get to do these fights again

>fail to get the free bahamut weapon
Hmm

It's the endgame people always cry for everywhere.

anyone have pasta of gbf and why is shit?

His 5* will give him a huge confidence boost.

>tfw I have a better wind grid but my water grid with one dagger could actually get through and clear ex and 90% of NM

What the fuck