In the future...

>in the future, your granddaughter asks you "why did everyone drive cars that polute so much that they destroyed our ozone and didn't care? Why did they ruin the future for us?"

what do you say to her?

>Shut the fuck up you stupid little cunt what the fuck do you even know bitch
>"Dad, don't speak to Xir like that! You might trigger Xhem!"

Because you're entitled little shits.

we destroyed the planet so we could afford to breed niggers

NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

Shut the fuck up you little brat. It was the subhumans that pushed their low-cost sweat shops, not europeans driving 1.0l polos.
I hate you so much

Oh! A stray loli!

Stay out

"RIP A SKID CUNT"
>do a sick one-wheel peel all the way down the Googleplex™ SureHands™ Intelligent Transport Terminal (SHITT)
>dig dadrock mix tape out of the glovebox under the seventeen forms of required insurance and registration, put it in the cassette deck
>race out of the Family and Associate Group Governmental-Insured Tenement unit at a blazing 45mph, laughing as a couple tin cans on wheels tell me to check my privilege and try to withstand the brunt of 4,500lbs of classical American steel and pig-iron

Learn some history cunt. The ozone layer was allegedly destroyed before I was old enough to drive.

Also keep your legs shut.

cause we had manly cars, 5.0 litre v8 cars, which could pull an elephant.
nowadays you run cars on salad and vegan sandwiches, what a dystopia

>in the future, your granddaughter asks you "why did everyone let evil muslims that rape and kill us come into our countries? Why did they ruin the future for us?"
what do you say to her?

I would sit her down, look in her little innocent eyes and say:
"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

because people in the past are always more stupid than they are in the future

we werent smart enough to make good cars

Because it's fucking joooooooooookes.
now spread them cheeks

>We started to replace petrol powered cars by electric cars. We had to dig up all these resources for batteries, so now a lot of places are poluted with lithium.
>We drove more and more electric cars so we planted wind turbines everywhere but it wasn't enough. So we planted solar panels everywhere, but what do we to at night if there's no wind?
>a) we build more storage capacity (more batteries)
>b) we still had to build more oil and coal burning power plants
>c) at the same time, global transportation via air (problematic pollution) and sea (very! problematic, burning thick (raw) oil at high sea with soot flakes on the sea surface) increased to get all the resources and products all around the world

But yeah, blame the petrol cars.

>what do you say to her?

C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

>So we planted solar panels everywhere, but what do we to at night if there's no wind?

almost got me there

>granddaughter
>implying i'm ever going to have sex

>why didnt the people the people that didnt need and or care about cars use public transportation and make it into a refined system like the bullet trains in japan
fuck off, all the consumer normies ruined everything

#yolo

>stop skipping your physics classes you dumb cunt, should have aborted your mother

this

>battery cars
>better for the environment

Only an idiot or an American would agree

"holy shit, how did you get into my house"

>implying I should give a shit about the environment
I'll be long dead before it matters, might as well do what I enjoy

THINK
OF
THE CHILLUNS

The majority of the human popular is retards

Sweetie, you need to stop going to those conspiracy websites and start paying attention in school. I heard your mother say she might start medicating you if this keeps up.

Did you just assume my grandchilds gender???

because back then we were more free than you.
I feel sory for you, you are being monitored for every step you do, you got camera in microphone that transmit to the government all the time, prices are high and you can afford less, people are much more restricted and can go less places than on my time.
manufacturers want to make more money every year so they won't make a cheap car because it's won't be profitable(see cars with turbo meme)
you are also more slaves than us
But I don't care because I'm old now and about to be dead.

CORVETTE BTFO
>grandpa what does that me-
GM KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>why are you yell-
AMERICUNTS CANT TURN

who are you? i never had kids, get off my lawn

b---but her emails

>thinking air transport is less harmfull than sea transport.
>jpg.

> slap her shit silly for saying stupid, uninformed shit

> driving cars
> destroying ozone

Not to mention cars GENERATE OZONE at the ground (better known as summer smog) due to nitrous gases. It's just not the "good" ozone we need in the atmosphere. On the ground, it fucks with our health.

Underrated post

Because climate change was a lie made up by the left in order to place restrictions on things we do in our daily lives in order to fear monger and gain control over the populace and make us government slaves.

at least we weren't racist