I want to buy my first cat and then keep literally forever

I want to buy my first cat and then keep literally forever

Is this impossible

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creme_Puff_(cat)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no if you buy the right car that does what you want and can be upgraded to do what you want but compete at higher level.

>The life expectancy of a cat that is living indoors is typically 12–16 years

Might be tough buddy

Pretty much, most cats die after about 14 years

Yes, cats die.

Fuck you! I'm not a meme I meant cat not car

Don't ruin this

It would probably have to be preserved somehow after it dies in order for you to keep it forever. However, I would suggest a car as a far better prospect for lasting forever. Unlike cats and other animals, they are mechanical, meaning with the proper maintenance and care a well built example could run literally forever.

We know you meant cat, they don't live forever dude

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creme_Puff_(cat)

Someone did stuff their cat and put it on a quadracopter

Everything dies, OP.
Especially housepets.

Come on guys you know what I meant

Theres a typo. You meant cat right?

After seeing this typo I knew what all the replies would be. Never change Veeky Forums.

>Fuck you! I'm not a meme

Think again kiddo.

op here
shes a s14 , silvia i guess
i want to keep her forever

I'm not a fucking meme, fuck off .

hey /adv/
how do i deal with the fact i fucked my life the whole thing

With the proper love and care, your car can last you through your lifetime. Have solace that this is possible, but know that it will require lots of work and money.

One of my cats died last year at 27 and the oldest living one is going on 23 in june. Unless OP is a clueless plebbitor he can easily push a cats age into the late 20s and can get another kitten when the old timer is about to kick the sack for good, not exactly eternity but it works just as efficiently.

I guess I'll be the only one to answer OP's intended question

I don't think it's impossible, but it is impractical. You will have to end up replacing every component of the car multiple times over the course of your lifetime. And that's if you're lucky enough to avoid rust issues. Once the frame starts to rust through, you're fucked