Why is this car memed so hard?

Is it really shit or are the poorfags just jelly?

cmon we had this thread a thousands time already
fuck off

But what's the verdict though?

Veeky Forums likes to meme it because it's under powered, but it handles like a dream, can be tuned to your liking, and is actually really fun to drive.

Is it better than a hardtop miata, though?

its a great car but the engine subaru put in it is by far the worst part of the car. Not because of low hp but because it's hard to improve
Only busriders and benchracers hate this car.

I can buy a 500hp supercar killer for less money

>170whp
>needs a $6000 turbo kit and e85 to make 250whp

>Jealous

great car with meh engine

>handles like a dream
:D :D :D :D :D :D LOOOOL

The car is a meme in all aspects

Report repeated threads.

Sage if you need to reply.

car sucks, just a few days ago they burned one close to work, kek

It pretty much is a miata with a roof and +2 seats. It's definitely more livable than a miata, since the rear seats also turn into your cargo area when they're folded down. Can cram 4 wheels on race rubber in the back, drive to the track day, swap them, race, then swap them out again and drive home. No trailer needed.

>6 grand for a turbo for 250 hp
There are 5 grand Super kits that push it over 300. Which is still poor for drag races, so I don't know why you feel the need to lie about something to make it look worse when it's not all that impressive to begin with.

>marketed as a car solely made for the track

>slower than a vw golf round a track

Holy shit, dude. Veeky Forums does not give a verdict on anything because we're all too busy arguing for the sake of arguing. The car is affordable, for a new car, sporty, economical, practical for a daily driver and has the added benefit of driving sideways. It's the car equivalent of a smartphone. It does all the boring practical, everyday shit you need it too, and if you ever get bored or have time to kill, you can play fucking Space Invaders on it.

It has more power

>i buy cars for the hp
T. autismo

>decent CAI, catback, larger throttlebody
>+~75hp

>205hp
>fun to drive

lol