I have clinical depression

I have clinical depression
I'm going to drop out of college and use what's left of my loans ($7k) on a fun car

Plshelp

Just kill yourself tbhq

better buy a bike and kill self in a process of riding one

good, college is a scam.

This is literally the worst plan I've ever heard.

cmon guys
every day is fucking shit
let me have this

Who is this

Get a bike off craigslist and join your college's motorcycling club.

there is no motorcycle club

Mike 'fuck the pain away' Staklosa

>[Return] [Catalog] [Botto
are you a cock

How much college do you have left?

About 3 and a half

Well shit what are you looking for in a car

I have about 3 years
i've been in college for 4 years
its taken my 4 years to do maybe 1 1/2 years of work

dude....college just isnt for you then? Unless you're getting a degree that will make serious bank.

Shit I'm just thinking about it now, I mean all the people you started with would be done and gone. Fuck even the next years and the years after that would be graduated before you finish. That would just suck.

get a miata, or a motorcycle. Or if you want to die, then get a mr2

So start one.

i just want ot fucking dide i gues
nobody owns a motorcycle
there are like 1,000 students total here and thats generous
everyone drivers little automatic putt putters from the 80s-90s

Motorcycles are way more fun than cars.

We can only make suggestions, you have to help yourself.

I can guarantee there is at least one other person that owns a motorcycle.

If you're depressed get a cheap beaterbox so you don't have to care about it.

Then as you abuse it emotionlessly you will form a close personal bond with it without noticing, and you will buy tools and learn to fix it and keep it alive, and this will give you a purpose in life and help you be less of a depressedfag.

Take a break. Get some help. Sort yourself out.
Once you feel sorted, get back to college. Finish your degree and go make it in this world.

i was in your exact position the same time last year. couldnt even make it through my semester.

heres what you do. you start going around and telling people that you think MIGHT care about you, start telling them youre fucked up. let them help you

as for a car, buy a fun car thats also a shitted up with small problems, so its cheap, and you have to work on it when you get it. once youve replaced a few things in it, youll love the car, and youll know everything about the car. youll feel like youre at least good at that, and it helps

dont know how helpful this is, but ive been on like 6 different antidepressants throughout the years, and the only thing that kicked me out of depression was a really really bad toothache that lasted about a week. not saying self harm, but things suck way worse than depression

>I'm going to drop out of college
Don't waste your life bro trust me finish that degree (only if it's useful)

>learning skills to help you get a job is a scam

Only on memechan

I'm in the exact same boat OP, don't do anything rash. Just explain to your parents the predicament you're in so you can actually get better. No need to buy a car, material goods can't bring you happiness.

But FWD sucks.

Then get something different. Unless you're in a crappy area you should be able to find some beat up old AWD or RWD at that price point.

M I A T A

I should say well under that price point, if you consider that the idea is to have enough left over to work on it.

Last time I lazily checked the interbutt, I saw a bunch of Miats, a couple Mustangs, and an RX-7 all within 30 minutes for less than a somewhat new OBS from a stealership.

no