Why is the Ford F150 the best truck ever?

Why is the Ford F150 the best truck ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtaCOH6nYUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's AMERICAN STEEL built to DESTROY liberals and HOMOSEXUALS and the god damn FOREIGNERS that keep invadin our beautiful COUNTRY.
I tell you H'WHAT there's NOTHING that can compare to FERD.

>I walked away from this with only a bruise from the seatbelt.

Technically an Expedition, but Expeditions are F150s with a SUV body. They use the same Haynes books. It's why I replaced it with the same year F150 supercab. I'm moving parts over to fix minor things on pickup.

that comment made me so happy i voted for the president that will make my country great again and restore jobs, he really knows what its like to be a poor freedom loving patriot like myself.

I hope he gets assange and puts him into jail for leaking out false information that harmed the US military and industrial complex that is so to dear to me.

And yes, the F150 is greatest truck ever to be driven on this flat earth.

God bless us all, except for minorities and woman.

Honestly, I'm not only a Ford guy. I'm an American guy. Do I drive a Ford yes? Do I personally think they are better than Chevy/Dodge? Of course. American truck owners need to band together to BTFO of those dirty jap trucks.

>STEEL

Steel?

yeah right. you see more dodge rams then you do 2000's f-150's. i'd rather depend on a ram then a ford if i needed a truck

Its military grade aluminium

f-150 is a fucking meme truck, i have no idea why the fuck they sell so many as they do. i guess because the predominant buyer isn't using them for truck duties but picking up groceries and their special snowflakes from school with them

Lol that's not even an argument. That car is barely damaged. That's like hitting a brick wall at MAYBE 15 mph. I bet it was barely even above the cutoff limit for the airbag. If you had a real vehicle it wouldn't have bruised you. If you're gonna shill you could at least post a really fucked up looking wreck instead of that shopping cart door ding level bullshit.

Ford fanboys are the most retarded creatures on earth, but you surpass that when you try to imply Ram is more reliable than Ford. Literally every magazine/company/etc that reports reliability puts Ram in the bottom 5 and Ford/Chevy/GMC are almost always right in the middle. I like Ram's interior and the Cummins + Aisin, but the general reliability is shit for anything produced by FCA themselves. I would rather own a 2003 6.0 and spend the money to bulletproof it than buy a Ram. And I FUCKING HATE FORD.

they're fucking everywhere they must be reliable

because ITS AMERICAN AND PRIUS MPGS ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS PUPPY RITE HERE MY F150 AVERAGES 20 FREEDUMS PER GALLON AND THE BEST PART IS THAT I CAN RUN OVER NIGGERS WITHOUT EVER HAVING TO SEE THEIR UGLY FACES.
THIS THINGS IS THE BEST EUROPE COULD WISH FOR AND COULD STOP THE MUSLIM IMMIGRATION ALL BY ITSELF
FUCK IM PROUD TO BE AMERICANT

intentional joke or bait? Not sure. What I am sure of is that you don't actually believe that.

yes i do you fucking corporate shill fuck off

This. Fuck Ford, Mopar or nocar (or truck.)

Trips don't lie.

Fleet sales mostly

My family have been Chevy as far as I can remember I used to hate ford too then...I got my first ford truck and I love it, I can tell it's going to be a reliable dd for 10+ year's

I'm a valet driver and I like ford Chevy/gmc, Toyota, and Nissan trucks, they all have pros and cons.....but dodge? Fuck dodge, I used to own one it was insane how much stuff broke down on it

this. GM barely tries and Ram shits on them in the diesel C&C market. still love ford though.

They sell well because you need a new one every 4 years and Ford truck guys are hardcore fanboys. Same reason Apple products sell so well even though they're total shit.

I don't even remember what a early 2000s rams look like without severe rust.

This was okay. Didn't like the engine but it was the best because it's a two seater, perfect if you are a lonely guy with no friends. me.

if you actually have that you should trade axles with me. I need those 4.10s

I had the super cab variant. Tremors were crazy rare here. Don't remember if it had 4.10 gears tho

ah man. I had someone local with a Tremor lined up to trade me but at the last second he found someone with 3.55s.

there's an axle code on the bottom line of the sticker in the driver door jamb. look up that code and it'll tell you what gears you have.

nowadays too fat

Don't have the truck anymore unfortunately, got rid of it for a single cab Ram. Job related reasons.

It's the only pickup truck in the world to be an IIHS Top Safety Pick.

>implying that matters when most owners drive them straight off the lot to the truck lift/tune shop to get it lifted 6 inches.

curious yuropoor here, but why do you burgers do that? are you more prone to flipping your pickup over when turning a corner if you jack it that high?

>That car is barely damaged

Not sure if catstang or just pretending to be retarded

It's true a lot of people do that then drive it around the city. But a lot of people drive to the trails to actually use it off road. Some worksites can get pretty nasty, especially in the logging or oilfield industry and the lift and big tires comes in handy sometimes.

It's safe-ish as long as your suspension isn't completely clapped out. You've obviously got to be careful though with 7000lbs up that high. I've seen way more stock and lifted wranglers flipped in the ditch or up on a median in the city.

Let me tell you a story about how dumb truck owners are in the USA.

>Be me, 19 years old
>Work at a tire shop in the greatest country on Earth
>Rotate, balance and a flat repair on a 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500
>Think to myself wew lad this is gonna be easy. New vehicle so nothing is seized or fucked up
>Walk outside to find the vehicle
>Hit the key fob, horn honks
>Mfw
>This truck has an 8 inch lift and some huge fuckoff tires
>Complete with the shitty aftermarket wheels
>Jfc
>Get in the driver's seat
>Look down, there's a gun holster screwed in the steering column below the steering wheel
>There's a .45 inside of it
>Guy stands next to the salesman and watches me work the entire time
>Realize from that day forward that truck fags are insecure and have something to prove to themselves

>fordfags think that's "damaged"

youtube.com/watch?v=rtaCOH6nYUk

But a riced out civic with a fart can or a muscle car makes your dick look huge, right?

Anybody with above the bare minimum is technically compensating in some way.

Stay btfo truck fag

Also
>mustang
>muscle

Kys

Ohhhhhhh let me guess. leased V6 Auto.....Convertable?

>gets btfo out
>continues to post

>Still runs

Not hard when the engine hasn't been damaged.

>p-please stop posting

That's what a healthy ford engine sounds like? eek. Why would the engine get damaged in a 10mph fender bender? Maybe you shouldn't be using a fragine pony car motor in a "truck" Nice milspec aluminum.

Are you one of those retards who thinks Tundras and Titans are "imports" and are for some reason less American than the domestic branded offerings based on nothing more than badge origin?

Uh okay? The whole point of that post was to give you an insight of how ignorant that guy was. He insisted that we use sticky weights when we really should have used balancing beads. We let the customer know that but he didn't want to spend the $100 for the beads. Like okay, enjoy having counterbalanced tires.

>gets btfo
>keeps posting

>a lot
Maybe for people who actually live in rural areas, but I live in a really "outdoorsy" area where everyone likes to pretend they're an outdoors person, and there are more Raptors here than I've seen in any other state I've been to, and yet none of them ever go off road.

Tundras, Titans, and Tacomas make up the biggest asshole drivers on the planet. They're just total pricks that think they own the road and want to race everyone. I don't care about the trucks themselves, although IIRC they're boring as fuck, but the drivers are 11/10 pricks.

>most owners
like maybe 1 out of 200?

Not the person you replied to but in a lot of places it is like 1/4 drivers. It might not be "most" but it's not 1/200. In a lot of places you see far more lifted trucks than stock. 1/200 might be the correct number for how many drive off road.

Good job replying with absolutely nothing to do with anything.

I'm a truckbro myself. but I let my truck get dirty and scratched because that's what I bought it for. last night I was helping an old coworker move and got to drive his truck. here's a run-down:
>23 years old
>he's finally moving out of his parents house because his girlfriend made him
>makes about $60k/yr, has no bills, blows all of his money eating out 3 times a day
>sends people snapchats on a near-daily basis with pictures of his $100 restaurant tabs with captions like "the things I do for bae

and you the same

>1 out of 200

Hah, Not in Alberta. Like the other guy said it's around 1/4. Most cities are 1-3 hours away from endless amounts of trails so maybe 25-50% of people actually use them off road. It all depends on location. Yeah lifting a truck in LA or NYC is fucking retarded but not places with actual off roading.

I live in Denver, and used to work as a service advisor at a very high-volume dealership in a wealthy part of town. I would say that at the very most, one out of 20 trucks I saw had a lift/level and bigger tires. I would say maybe 1 in 10 had larger or more aggressive tires with stock suspension. but even here, nowhere near 1 in 4. and what I see in traffic in around town is probably about the same.

Ford sold 650,000 trucks in 2015. so you really think over 150,000 of them have been lifted?

I almost want to buy these insecure people a drink and show them the magic of liking yourself and actually not worrying about proving something to other people.
Maybe save them from their own reckless retardation.

>Ford sold 650,000 trucks in 2015. so you really think over 150,000 of them have been lifted?

Yes....I can tell you've never lived in a oil city or town. People in CO probably spend all their money on weed instead of Rigid Bars and monster stickers.

Maybe not immediately, but within the first 4 years of ownership definitely.

if you bought him a drink he would either call you a faggot or say he doesn't need your charity because he's not a border-hopping nigger. he's probably one of the most dense people I have ever met, and definitely the most sheltered.

>and you the same
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and presume you accidentally linked the wrong post as opposed to starving your brain as oxygen.

I think I know 4 people that smoke weed regularly. especially in the snotty south Denver suburbs, the legal weed thing is far from what people make it out to be. but there is also tons of off-roading accessible from here. most of the people you see on the trails have stock 4Runners and don't even know how to turn off the traction control.

again, highly doubtful. I've lived in Montana and spent plenty of time in North Dakota and Wyoming driving truck. maybe in small, isolated environments there are more lifted trucks but that is far from the norm.

Yup, your retardation checks out.

>shows a truck with body damage, and barely a frame bend.
My truck's frame is so bent, the front of it moved a foot to the left. I was going 40, struck from the side by a truck going 50.

what ferd is this. I want one so the niggers stop trying to open my doors when I'm stopped at lights

also fuck my town

f650

650?

any survivors?