pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

LUCINA IS

What are these open thighs for?

Takumi is cute!

I love Azura

Palla butt

Sharena and Veronica can't get enough of this orb!

If she loses the enemy has easy access to her reproductive area making it less likely that the enemy will kill her, giving her time to get help.

I love Beruka!

Lucina is shit

Are they?

How bad is my Hana?

Can you not? Thanks.

>12 5*
>7 of them are blue. 5 are lancers

I'd switch 3 of them for a Hector any time of the day.

Is the best and most courageous!

Me too!

She's shit

MRobin is popular because he's babby's first self-insert to marry babby's first waifus with

FCorrin is popular because she's a dumb busty elf that dresses like a slut

Can we just show some appreciation for once?

>+Atk/-Res Roy
Is he worth taking to 5*?

Assuming you got Life And Death 3, you got +Def - Speed

I'm so sorry.

Or this one

Perfectly neutral. Was she a rotation unit?

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Now you may be wondering how I got myself into this situation...

It's Life and Death 2

>miss

Neutral ivs. Third best set of ivs you can get for her probably.

sauce of the original?

+atk -res maybe? take off life and death and compare again.

I like Hana

I don't care for all this Lucina drama, I'm just glad my man Ephraim won (and that Chrom's an alright dude).

Neutral. Which is pretty good actually considering Life and Death minmaxes her to hell and back already.

So I've got Leo and Lucina for my main team but I need to decide which of my 4 stars to upgrade to fill out the remaining slots. Of the following options which 2 would be best?

Blue
Subaki (+Res -Attack)
Catria (+HP -Res)
Shanna (+Attack -Res)
Jagen (+HP -Res)
Effie (+HP -Attack)

Green
Raven (+Hp -Res)
Fae (Neutral)
Gunter (+HP -Attack)
Frederick (+Spd -Def)
Sheena (+HP -Attack)

Does anyone even care about the final round except for shitposters

>chapter 18 in Revelations
>finally have all the units I want for my final party
>finally grinded up the shitty units to usable levels (looking at you, Nyx, Charlotte, Azama)

c-can I have fun now?

Is there a beginning of a run more annoying than FE6 hard? I swear it's worse than even the beginning of RD maniac sometimes.

The second prince round was the best thing to come out of this event

Ephraimfags cared enough to get salty.

Stop dirtying my orb you sluts.

Awakening Lunatic+

enjoy resetting for beatable skills

>we don't care!
Epic excuse (lol

Lucinafags got bitter when people were caring more about the Prince round than the round their waifu is in.

They still are.

Here

>Subaki (+Res -Attack)
>Catria (+HP -Res)
>Jagen (+HP -Res)
>Effie (+HP -Attack)
>Raven (+Hp -Res)
>Gunter (+HP -Attack)
>Frederick (+Spd -Def)
>Sheena (+HP -Attack)
I'd torch the account, it's clearly cursed.

Oh right, very true. I usually only stop at Lunatic instead of considering Lunatic+ or Lunatic reverse shit.

I got a +atk -def hana. I feel like skill inheritance will improve her greatly, but I'm not sure what I should give her.

no

get ready for a gauntlet of gimmicky maps that require royal units for dragon vein use anyway

I was gonna say Vantage/Desperation but considering she is -Def just Desperation

Nope, you're at the part where it gets worse desu

No.
Enemies all become tanks so it becomes a wall-fest.
My Oboro was majorly blessed in defence but was only ever dealing 7ish damage and rarely doubling.

Shanna and Fae it is then

I hope you like Dragon Veins and elevators.

HAH

Be ready to bow down to your lords and saviors Xander/Camilla/Ryoma and their prophets, Fuga and Shura.

No, you don't want to 5* Shanna. Fae may be worth it, but not Shanna.

Seriously, if you only started playing recently, I'd reroll. Or at least wait to promote until you get some good units.

I promoted my Nino to 5* just before Ursula came, and now she's not strong enough to beat the map. My level 40s are Seliph, Ephraim, Camilla, Roy, Chrom, 4* Catria and 4* Serra. This is the only Grand Hero I've cared about too, and of fucking course they had to break the mold and up the difficulty. Is there any way to win with my trash army?

No.

Ephraimfags and Chromfags exhausted each other. Lucina was always going to win, might as well have fun competing for 2nd place and going all in.

And it got content whilst Lucina continues being reviled and gets nothing but scorn.

I love Severa and so do you!

>Ephraim Camilla Nino
It's possible
Hmm...
Do you have a 3 star or higher Olivia?
Also post IV's

You knew she was coming, you should of waited on 5*ing Nino.

You raise Nino to level 40, obviously. You have two days to do it. Or, if you have FRobin, use her instead.

Camilla, Nino/FRobin, Roy, and Catria are probably your best bets. Nino/FRobin takes out Ursula, Roy takes out the knight, Camilla and Catria deal with the ninjas. Easy.

>ike still not in the game
>we got sanaki before ike
>and even then he's going to be another red unit

RD Urvan Ike when

If you had a better healer you could probably manage. Serra a forever shit.

Yeah that's definitely +atk -res pretty good I think

Lies! Slander! Libel!

What does /feg/ think about loveable old Wade?

>Fighter in FE6

Nope.

got my first 5 stars

a -atk/+spd marth

reroll

>dragon veins

oh god please fucking no

My endgame party for Revelations is using only units I haven't used from the other two playthroughs, so that means no Royals except Corrin and Azura

Eh

This seems to be the reply to most things in FE 6

Is anything viable in that game?

Nino's only 29, she's useless.
>IVs
Seliph (-hp,+def), Ephraim (-hp,+spd), Camilla (-hp,+spd), Roy (-att,+spd), Chrom (+atk,-spd), 4* Catria (+def,-res) and 4* Serra (neutral). Nino is neutral too.

>getting from level 29 to 40 in 2 days
Maxing a character takes a lot longer than that for me, maybe if I had a week. Guess it's time to break out the stamina potions.

lot is a lot more useful

have fun not having fun

Rev is pretty much the shittiest FE game

Bench juice. I'll take the Axe man who has better HP and DEF growths than two of the three armor knights.

Level her up, I'm leveling up Frobin from lvl 1, you have no excuse

That's really not a good idea, almost every single level is completely reliant on a fuckton of dragon veins, you're going to make some awful levels even worse

You'd have to run some numbers
I'm not sure if -HP Camilla can survive an attack from the Red Cav
Otherwise you'd be fine

Regardless, burn Stam Pots for Nino if you want a chance.
Grab that Olivia as well.

I told you to stop playing Revelation, man. This is your own fault.

You can still stop playing and go do something enjoyable. But don't act surprised when it goes from shit to worse.

I leveled an Effie from 1 to 35 yesterday, no stamina potions, without using stamina efficiently. Put her in tower with a dancer, healer, and another healer or a carry.

R U T G E R
U
T
G
E
R

Creampie Est!

Earlygame cavs, perceval, rutger, wyverns, prepromotes, and staves.

>been running hector lucina kagero abel so far
>get tharja and robin and what else but dont know if i want to replace kagero cause of how strong she is
but im not sure if i want to be running 2 ranged characters

Boring palette; nearly all the gba fighters are blue.

Lot's black and orange, which is far better.

A Hone Attack (+5Atk) Neutral Nino should OHKO the ninjas, right?

I'm using both.
It's just that my Wade is;
+4 HP
+6 Str
-3 Skill
+2 Speed
+1 Luck
+2 Def
= Res

Survived a FE6 hard ironman run. Apart from >Dorothy, these are all pretty standard. Toss in Marcus, Clarine, and a few others

>Maxing a character takes a lot longer than that for me
Stop setting it to autobattle, idiot.

>Camilla (-hp,+spd)
>4* Catria (+def,-res)
Yeah, you'll be fine. Just raise Nino or FRobin to level, like, 35. You can do it in less than a day even if you're an unskilled shitter.

Do it for her.

Behold, the best level 4 Wolt I've ever seen in my life. But still not strong enough to resist the siren call of the bench.

I've got a level 31 3* Olivia, the couple of times I tried the map, she got sniped by ninjas. If I can get Nino up to 40 though, she should do the trick.

Holy shit, that sounds like magic. Not sure if Nino can pull that off considering you were leveling one of the tankiest units and I'm grinding one of the squishiest, but I'll give it a try with Serra, Olivia, and Ephraim.

How about start playing the game the way you want to instead of listening to autists who will just make it more boring?

>+4 HP
I mean -4 HP

Amazing

>Clive's rebel group HQ is located in catacombs

At least they aren't selling cakes there.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I never use autobattle when grinding units up, only time I use it is for quest tasks when I'm hugely overleveled.

Alright, will do.