How many ST bros we got here? RS and Speed3 drivers welcome

How many ST bros we got here? RS and Speed3 drivers welcome

+1

FiST here.

My friend just got an RS and let me drive it a few days ago and now I'm wishing more than ever for a Fiesta RS. I can live with FF, but I'd love to have the RS's steering rack and adjustable suspension, both of which are incredible.

FiST Bro reporting

SVT?

w a g o n

Woo

>FiST me daddy

Oh look it's alphonse

I feel like the FiST is more of a toy car not really serious while the real performance begins with the Focus ST and up.

Not to say I wouldnt buy one, just wish it had the 2.0 in it. Really limited in its potential. I mean christ I beat on in a race in my APR tuned Jetta.

Tell us where Alphonse touched you

okay alphonse

Hi speedbr/o/

+1

SVT bro is also allowed here.

Why did they make those look like handheld vacuum cleaners?

Which fishbox is yours?

You seem obsessed with him, maybe we could get him to post his arm with a timestamp and mine aswell so you notice the different skin tone and realize we are different guys

Hopefully It could aid your autism

not sure, to me it looks more like an angry catfish but I love the look of my FiST

okay alphonse

Fuck off and die. Go make your own shitposting thread.

The celestial blue

FiST reporting in

FoST drivers are vaping cancerfags

yo bro nice rims I run team dynamics as well!

/vape and community college general/

Who goes to college and can afford a new car? I thought they were all deep in debt.

They're super popular in the military, nearly a dozen on this base at any given time.

of course because the FoST is perfect for douchebags which most military fags are.

You can very easily get a FiST for under 20K. You can get a low miles one for like 15K. Thats well within the range of even someone working part time at Lowes or something.

For the record, it's state university and bongs. There's already Subaru threads for vapers and a truckerfag thread for community college.

Speaking as a FiST owner, you're pretty much right. It's a car for the guy who needs a compact and economical daily driver but doesn't want to be stuck in a gutless shitbox every day.

I think the ideal use for the FiST is as a weekday DD for somebody who owns a weekend car or race car or some sort, and a lot of people seem to have them for exactly that purpose, including me. (I have an AP2 S2000 and had an E36 M3 track car project, but sold it a while back and am trying to figure out what to do next.)

FoST reporting in

Are ST's vape cars? I always thought that was a Subaru thing

It sounds to me like a military bro fucked your girl

Obvious Ford shill thread is obvious.

What the fuck is with all the shills on here lately. Does Ford corporate really think that all the autists on here are going to be swayed by some retarded opinion? Or that more than 0.1% of them can afford even the cheapest new Ford?

Because younger guys buy them, the FiST is the new vape car.

>What the fuck this thread doesn't start by shitting on a company/car and isn't a repost of some meme copypasta/image (that shits on a company/car)
>This can only mean one thing
>SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS

Does the tail kick out easier with ESC on, in sport mode, or all the way off?

Not deserving of a (You)

Ayyy b/o/yz

Logic would dictate all the way off, but I haven't tried hard enough to make it kick out really.

FoST is way vapier than the Fiesta man. Most br/o/s pale when they think about being seen in a Fiesta, the Focus is somehow not as bad to them.

The Fiesta's demographic is mostly people who want a fun daily driver that can do autox or weekend mountain runs but is nothing more than a fun daily. I mean, it's performance is great. But it's not winning races (nor should you really want to race in it).

Sport Mode/ESC off.

With ESC on it will cut the power to the wheels to keep the tail in line.

>fun daily driver that can do weekend mountain runs

Pretty much what I bought my Focus for.

overall I'm just happy Ford has gone out of their way to create cheap, fun cars marketed for enthusiasts. It's how every company should act

I wanted to post that picture but it wouldn't let me

One of the guys I share a parking lot with owns a blacked-out Speed3. The color turns the goofy catfish smile into psycho killer grin. Watching it rip through a 1/4 mile in 12.2 seconds was impressive, wonder how much power it makes.

Running a 12.2 would certainly require at least 350+ WHP.

I really like that you can't buy one in automatic. It prevents people who aren't car enthusiasts and just want something "sporty" from buying them. That goes for the RS, Si, and new Type R as well.

Speed 3 here. Howdy

Sweet.

this. all manufacturers need to do is trim up a preexisting model, give it more power, better handling, and three pedals. this kills the normie.

That lip looks great, totally changess the car.

>t. BRZ owner who decided between this and a FiST

That's what I love about the smile, it can look do sweet and then like a twisted maniac. I'm running my first drag race next weekend, I'm excited! I think my speed should be running 12.5s I think. I'll be happy if I do forsure.

Slow Turd checking in.

>>
what's in front? a MR2 Spyder?

Hay guise what's going on in this thread?

s2k

>when you have more torque than a truck but you can't put it down because you're FWD and you'd rather have more HP instead

Bad ST feels

I actually really wanted a 2017 BRZ instead, but Subaru wasn't giving me any sort of incentives on it, while the FiST was 0% and 3000 off.

What have you guys done to your >fwd shitboxes? Currently on my FiST (all Mountune unless stated otherwise)
>2.5" turboback exhaust with high-flow cat
>intercooler
>hot-side charge pipe
>intake
>short-throw shifter
>rear motor mount
>94 octane tune (240ish at the crank)
>Boomba transmission bushings
>ASD pedal spacer
>Firehawk Indy 500 tires

I have a gti, does that count?

I bought a FiST but I don't really see the point in modding it

It's just an econobox that is good on gas but also happens to be fun to drive.

At least it's been reliable for me so far.

I can't deal with the vibes from a rear motor mount. Just too much for me

>buying a ford focus
shiggydiggydoowopdoo

True post. The FiST is and will always be an econobox that boy racers/too poor fora FoST buy

don't kid yourself

FoSTs are econoboxes too

Just about every reviewer says they prefer the FiST because it's more agile and fun to drive. I seriously doubt someone who can afford 24k on a new car can't afford 27k on a new car.

This

I would get the Mountune 275 kit for my FoST if it was fucking available in Germany without voiding the warranty.

You can have it literally anywhere else in Europe and America, but not Germany for some fucking reason.

funny because FoSTs were cheaper than FiSTs in my area and I still preferred the FiST.

Thanks mate, I agree, but it alos definitely looks best on a black car.

It just looks a bit goofy without it to me.

+1 FiST.

ayy

MR230 on my Fiesta soon. Hope it lives up to the hype people make about it.

The wagon versions are quite nice. One of the better looking sport wagons desu

What aboot Volvos? got an 05 s40 t5

I'm considering the 275 kit for my FoST.
I'd rather put the shit in myself, but i guess i need to have the dealer do it.

Speed 6 here

mountune really jews you for what you get out of that kit is the only issue I have.. I was able to install all that gear plus buy a real cobb accessport (vs locked "mTune" handset) on my fiesta for around $1k by shopping smartly, yet they want $2200 for that and a locked out accessport you can't do anything with?

I guess you can shout 'muh warranty' and regret it later on if you want, but I suppose the focuses have more issues than the fiestas from what I hear..

Fairly sure the warranty is the only reason it costs so much.
I have considered just saying fuck it and going for a 300hp kit but id rather have a warranty and not need it....

If you're in the US, you don't have to worry too much about "not having a warranty". Not sure the details of your car, but for me I've been running a tuned Fiesta for about 20k miles, and have been modding it for about 25k miles (sitting about 30k right now).

I had my blend door actuator repaired under warranty a month or two ago without any question. I'm fairly certain they'd repair anything else that went wrong with my car without question in the next 6k miles or so.

The stories you hear about people's claims being denied is mostly people who can't drive a car and complain about the clutch or transmission being faulty when they've done nothing but launch the car it's entire life and are butt hurt when Ford denies their replacement claiming it doesn't fall under the warranty.

But don't let me deny you your security blanket.

I got the MP215 kit for my Fiesta ST and I honestly agree with Buying Mountune stuff through Ford and having them install it so so so much more expensive than getting it through Mountune's website (frequent sales, "mountunerewards" coupon code is 15% off, has point system if you make an account) and installing it yourself.

The ST is a reliable car, since it gets rid of the weak transmissions in the base car. And if it needs work, it'll probably be cheap. So I just say ignore your warranty and do what you want with it.

Addenum: ended up going MR230 a couple months later because I wanted more power

This is probably what i'm going to end up doing.
For now i just need to budget for it.

How many Fiestas caught fire?

FiST Bro checking in.

Watch out, deer love them. Hit one 1500 miles after I got it.

I mean, if you have eyes and can look at your coolant tank, none.

If you don't ever work on your car, pop the hood, or get the oil changed regularly, I guess it could happen.

What wheels are you FiST guys running? I'm thinking of getting Bronze Team Dyanimc 1.2 on my ingot silver

If I just bought a brand new car, why would I pop the hood?

Why would you not pop the hood if you own a car?

Sparco Assetto Gara 16" Graphite

Team dynamics are nice though.

haha...dont drive at night in Wisconsin or Indiana,if you are not living in Milwaukee or Indianapolis. I lived in fear in both places. Came to west coast and i drive all the time at night thr coastal and canyon roads

Think you're on the wrong forum dude.

Because its brand new. What would I be doing besides messing something up.
>if it aint broke, dont fix it

Motegi MR116

stock on my summers, 15" sparco trofeo 4's on my winter set. Maybe someday i'll upgrade to some nicer 16 inch summer wheels, sparco or team dynamic 1.2's. I really hate the look of the stock wheels.

They're usually too autistic and fucked in the head to even function out of the military, let alone get a girl

That sucks dude.

A French Canadian came out of nowhere and sideswiped me 3000 miles in. Fixed the door but now I have to look at the worlds worst panel gap every time I get in the car.

>ITT: Ford Windstars with a turbo kit

I wish we did but Veeky Forums's autists are too broke for even Ford's generous financing terms on a $21,000 new car.

If Ford actually shilled the ST they're wasting their marketing dollars because they barely sell any of the fucking things compared to the Civic Si/GTi/BRZ let alone the WRX (best selling sport compact out IMO).

jbr intake -
cobb catback -
breedt short shift arm -
steeda shift knob
cfm rear motor mount with 0 pins rn
cjp pedal spacer
accessport -
stratified 'custom' flash tune stage 1
potnza re760 (plan on indy 500 next)
mudflaps -

one's with the - after are ones I got from my friend who sold his ST. super cheap and traded my stock parts

Yes I know. I love the pricing on the focustomer it's great. Look's better is faster and cheaper. Can't wait to get mine. Might just get a brz or Mr2 though. I'm happy we finally have some neat ford's for once just too sad we never got the glorious i5.