私はマスタングGTは良い車です聞きました。これは大きなV8付属しており、コブラよりも実行に安いです。私は、インポートする探しています。

私はマスタングGTは良い車です聞きました。これは大きなV8付属しており、コブラよりも実行に安いです。私は、インポートする探しています。

The new Mustang is excellent. A new GT is more powerful and handles better than a Cobra.

Could you even drive one on Japan roads though? They're pretty wide

Greetings from earth, moonlads.

私は税金を減らすことができる大臣を知っています。私は純粋なアメリカの筋肉がほしいから新しいGTに興味を持っています。
コニチワ

Import one, and post pics of people reacting to it once you do.

Good luck nip

OPは同性愛者です

www私は2chにいると思った

How much are you willing to spend OP?

Cuz if the price is negligible and you want American MUSCLE, then import a Challenger. It's the only real muscle car being produced in America.

ありがとうございました
悪い翻訳
6,5445,00円. 挑戦者はどれくらいですか?

engirshu? prease?

fucking chinese...

gl paying the displacement tax

>6,5445,00円. 挑戦者はどれくらいですか?

about $31,000 for a basic V8 model.

sooo, if google isn't lying, about 3381326 Yen?

>悪い翻訳
I said ur a fag bro

how do I get a japanese gf

In today's news, a japanese man got lost navigating the internet and accidentally ended up on a chechen fish-breeding imageboard

I feel you'd want the Performance Pack when you're ripping down the toegay, or you'll end up like Shinigami in Initial D

japs are soulless manlets

Keep posting your 86 shill threads, Hirohito

Cool Google translate バカ。

Moshi moshi gibu JDM vehicru desu san~

I am sorry, we don't have Mustangs here.

>tfw you go on a foreign chan and the only board you can decipher is the auto board

every time

how are you nip? you hype for splat 2? i know you are

nnnnnanani??????????

The Mustang GT is decent, but if you want bang for the buck, get a Chevrolet Camaro.
It's faster.
It handles better.
It's more comfortable.

I want to like the Mustang since the 5.0L Coyote engine, and 5.2L Voodoo engines are fantastic, but I know where Ford cut the corners on it. On the GT, the cost cutting is the manual transmission. Said manual is the same as the previous 2011-2014 Mustang GT. So it's the same problematic Chinese-built 6 speed.

If you step up to the Shelby, the mechanical cost cutting continues. The GT350 transmission is the SAME Tremec TR3160 used in base model 4 cylinder and V6 Camaros. Go up to the V8 Camaro SS, or ZL1 and the manual transmission on offer is a bulletproof Tremec TR6060, a beloved transmission you can't get in the Mustang.

Yes the Mustang has better visibility, barely.
Yes the Mustang has a better interior, barely.
Yes the Mustang has a larger trunk opening.

But honestly, I'll take the GM compromises in exchange for rock-solid mechanicals over Ford cost-cutting the mechanicals for better subjective elements.

Nice copypasta

look for it. It's not copypasta.

>アメリカの車
>いい

Let's see the amazing chinese cars then you ass loving queer king.