FAQ: pastebin.com/fNkbYfc6

Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/agSi5e63

Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

>Useful Links (More in pastebin)
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Just Released

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints

Heartful Maman - MILF Eroge
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2232471

>Upcoming Games

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Presumably some point in 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

>Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

>Mangagamer Most Requested Titles Survey Results
Rance Series (1st)
Evenicle (9th)
Daiteikoku (19th)

>Upcoming Events
Drawfag Weekend - Monster Realm March 18th

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit.

Shizuka a love

What a happy school trip !

Mill a sex

I'm calling police.

He meant Satella.

Eh, here's my doodle of Gele/Gelle/Gelatin.

I wonder what miracles Maria's fat thighs caused when she was younger.

You're probably drawing three times as much as other anons.

Has she been dooming nations for generations.

Is it possible to attack Okayama in Big Bang Age before the Holy Flame or Skull Serpents take it over? I'm trying to get the highest possible average levels, so I want to recruit Kaen before the game gets to turn 64 or so. She levels fast and I can't fire her, so I want to get her early if possible.

Possibly 4.

More like breaking balances.

So that's what Crook meant

Good thing Rance loves shells and not scales or else he'd loathe Maria.

You cheeky monkey you.

I can imagine this. I can see a galmoster having an Alligator gar baseball cap or full body pajama with gar beak.

Or be a mermaid with razor sharp teeth and the coloration of an alligator gar.
Without the colors itcs too close to a mershark.

That sounds more like a guy monster to me. Just replace the muscled cow guymonster's head with a gar head. New monster and one more thing that one gal monster was responsible for creating. It's win-win.

So gar head with finned arms and a fuckton of teeth?

What do you think exists outside the world Ludo has made?

Aliens. We already have multiple confirmation of them.

I'm not sure about the finned arms, but the fuckton of teeth is a definite prerequisite.

His mother, making him dinner and asking him to come down for supper instead of playing in his room.

More weird ass races like the Kurupistonians.

>Ludo was just playing SimCity during a monster attack disaster the whole time.
That would be an epic twist.

Or a DnD game with his friends playing as the three main gods and him as the GM.
It'd explain the magical realmness of it all perfectly.

And then the GM gets stabbed to death by his figurine and planner gets blamed and gets jail time.

>Be me
>Going over to a DnD session with 3 friends and my sister
>DM seems cool, even though his friends are a bit off
>I make a warrior, my bud makes a wizard with high charisma, my other bud makes a rogue with a dark past, my little sister makes a cleric, and my last friend makes a female samurai despite being a dude
>DM's friends are playing god DMPCs, but it shouldn't be a big deal if they don't act like assholes
>Play through the campaign. Itcs very decent, if overly dark and messed up
>Get through maze and defeat some god, thing, or something
>My character is too injured to move but won't die, so the party decides to go on ahead while my sister's cleric's charges replenish
>One of the DMPCs appears and gives the party wishes
>Everyone makes a wish, but it's twisted like a damn monkey's paw
>Everyone is effectively teleported away, and my character is trapped in a wall somehow
>I'd get angry if I didn't notice that the Ludo, the main DM, was masturbating throughout the whole part about us getting fucked over
>I was done, and so were my friends, and we left like they had leprosy
>weeks later hear that he still uses the characters in his campaigns
>The wizard is now gay, and my sister's character is being raped and violated constantly, among other things

I'm going to assume not, then.

Hopefully it wasn't a fourth edition campaign. I haven't played in like a decade, so I'm not sure if they came out with a fifth edition or not.

Yep. 5e exists.

That DM is not fooling anyone. He knows what Rance is.

Rance is actually a Pun-Pun one guy discovered he could make in Ludo's magical realm.
His player intends on Old Man Hendersoning his plans big time.

It's funny how everyone facing the camera in this image has either died or become borderline irrelevant.

Ran was left hanging after 8.

She's only basically made cameos in Rance II and IV. Haven't played Kichikuou Rance, so I'm not sure how relevant she is there, also haven't played Rance Quest.

She first appears in 2 though.

She's basically completely irrelevant in Quest, at least Mill was useful for that one quest you can only use underage girls.

Why would you only be able to use under aged girls in one quest? I hope there's not an anti-Morurun curse shield around where the quest takes place. Hopefully it makes as much sense as the guy only mission in Rance VI.

Useless and irrelevant are not the same thing user, just look at Kanami.

We got a whole game out of Kanami being incompetent, so I don't really mind. I wonder if in Rance X if Kou will assign a JAPANese ninja to protect Rance and if that ninja will make fun of Kanami for being his whore.

Ran is both though, Kanami might be a useless unit but she gets lots of scenes and dialogue and quests about her.

Plus she gets very lewd scenes like in Quest.

There is a quest where you can only use clubs as weapons. Quest just has some weird quests.

It's only immature girls, not underage. You can't go with Magic, for example.
Funnily enough, after Rance fucks Mill, she loses her "Immature" Skill, but can still be used in that quest.

Shouldn't she already not have it because he was her first back in Rance II?

I hope there are quests that only allow you to use individuals with certain hair colour. That would be fantastic and horrible at the same time. I'm not sure which hair colour would have the worst time. Brown would have Rance, black would have Kenshin and Crook, maybe blue, red or blonde would have the roughest time. Good thing the bald guy can't join your party because it would be tough to complete the no hair quest.

White haired characters.

Which characters in Rance Quest have white hair?

Crane.

Athena 2.0 might be the only character with orange hair, so that could be a tough quest.

Athena 2.0 can be turned into a killing machine though

The accidental spy? I didn't know she could join your party.

Arms.
That one girl from 6.

Magic isn't underage? This isn't America you know.

I like how Orion has no idea how to draw the head from behind.

I like how I posted the wrong image.

I like you.

He seems to have done it well in the OP. Maybe he had wildly less time to draw than expected for Rance VI.

Gay.

He was still young then.

Why were people angry at a snippet of code last thread?

I agree, I mean he had just turned 27 when he was drawing for Rance VI.

Doubt it

Its was incredibly redundant

You mean the one were they had a dozen if cases for every value an integer could have?

That's pretty old.

Shizuka a nakadashi

did i miss out on a weekend or are people posting early submissions?

People posting early. Monster Realm weekend is next weekend starting on the 18th

I can't wait to destroy Portugal with TOSH

TOSH should be a nation of his own.

>Rance ascends godhood and mounts Ludo

Rance X ending?

Or maybe killing Ludo takes place in the first 5 hours and the rest of the game is fighting against the neo-Kuruptonians.

For the final battle, Ludo takes his true form - of a hot girl. You know how it ends.

I guess Shizuka and Maria are about 12?

Or better yet, Ludo takes his true form, a bathtub full of gold. Rance begrudgingly swims in gold coins again, slowly losing his HP.

What a truly terrifying enemy.

>neo-Kurupistonians
I unironically want this.

Not fitting for the final enemy of a magnific hero of justice like Rance. Ludo will reveal that his true form is Sillbarrel.

Rance needs to win at the end.

so is there going to be an announcement of the mod's alpha release soon?
I would like to play around with it and hopefully contribute to it as well.

It is possible, you might need to rush there though.

Please don't get with Sill in the end. I don't want some romance with her to ruin his character in X.

He's already with Sill. They might not have a typical relationship, but she still cooks him breakfast in a nude apron and gets a creampie before it's done cooking, so it's close enough.

Don't really think that would ruin his character, since he's always "liked" Sill from the beginning.

Isn't Ludo the guy that helped translate some of the titles?

Well I was talking about a committed relationship to the point where he stops fucking girls and all.

So, guys... i just played Rance 6, kichikuou and Sengoku in this order, what should i play now?

Yes, something like that. Funny thing is that Ludo only finished translations that had other translators joining the work and those translations aren't anything exceptionally good compared to solo translations by Aru and Maria done for the games with bigger scripts and have some mistakes I am sure.

At least Widenyo has the red-haired warrior girl from Mamatoto say "Nnn" when it should have been something like "Mmm". He also had trouble correctly translating pages from Japanese Alicesoft wiki.

Oh, and he scanned some nice stuff.

How? I've skipped visiting them before and conquered my way up to there only to have Gou tell me I still can't attack them even though everyone was at war with me.

You could always try older Rance games. Big Bang is another Alicesoft strategy game. Toushin Toshi II is an amazing dungeon crawler RPG. Toushin Toshi I is a passable dungeon crawler RPG, besides one place where I was stuck figuring out a simple puzzle (I figured it out on my own, of course) it was a nice and quick experience, with the endgame being pretty hype.

Mamatoto is also good, can't comment on it too much because I didn't play it too far. The version I downloaded needed a bit of work to make the music play though.

As in you made the SU declare war on you and subsequently every nation declared war on you? Don't think you can recruit Kaen then. Need to do it normal way.

Harem ending is confirmed

The rest of the series

Wanted to check to see if I could attack the SU normally, but the most recent Save I loaded up failed to do so. When SLC made the updates to Daibanchou, did he change the version? I reverted back because his patch screwed up the movies and Ending of the game.

They don't declare war on you, they just make everyone else declare war on you. When you get up to them Gou still won't let you attack until they get beaten by the Holy Flame or whatever.

Anyway, you're saying just rush towards them as quickly as possible? Well, I can try it, but I don't think it's going to work. Unless you mean like 'rush and beat them before turn 15' or something which might be pretty difficult.

Actually, that sounds kind of fun, maybe I should do that anyway.

Probably not that fast, if I recall correctly, after beating Sangoku for the Mouri brothers I could attack the SU afterwards too, but because it was turn 63/64, I just let them get conquered.

You might need to see the scene when Kaen invites Rouga to the dance or something too.