Br/o/ needs advice

Greetings.
Oh, dear mighty dwellers of Veeky Forums, help me choose a car, since I am tired of sleepless nights of endless internet browsing and searching.

I need a good looking car, acceleration around 8sec to 100km/h is a must have, comfortable seats,enough space for 186cm me and a good music sound is all I need.

Budget: 13,000 - 15,000 $
I live in Russia so I guess that matters in terms of what car parts are easy to get and what not etc.

Please, Veeky Forums, share your wisdom with me.

Beautiful M3 e46 picrelated for bimmerhaters.

LEEEEL BMW SUXXXX XD

BUY DOMESTIKK!! WAAAAAY BETTER KUALITYY

The answer is obvious.

As an American my overall favorite car on earth is the Cadillac Seville STS. 300hp V8, massive amounts of luxury and relatively cheap used market. Not sure if they're crazy to import there though. They lose a ton of value after 5-10 years so the used market is dirt cheap considering the original sticker price.

>importing personally
>""""""american engineering""""""
>""""""american luxury""""""
>gas guzzling vee hate
>as much power as a biturbo i4
Kekking. I can get the pony cars for aesthetics and uniqueness, but nobody in sound mind would import that trash you call a vehicle anywhere.

>literally no relevant info except for muh 0-100
Are you underage? Is this your first car?

Second car, I am 21.
I gave you all information you need to know, because in my age such standards are normal.
If you need something more - just ask, although others answered without trying to be cocky.

That's a spot on.
Here is what I found for 15k$

The spoiler though looks odd - bet its not otiginal?

if you want comfort go for a BRZ instead of an 86, assuming it's available in russia, more comfy options
but yeah it checks a lot of your boxes, downsides are the rear seats are cramped and it's not practical and there isn't much power potential out of that motor without serious reliability compromises

Sadly, its very rare in Russia - there is one clean example in my city, but its 24k$...
I dont care about rare seats since I drive 90% alone and 10% with my girlfriend.
What about turbo kit on 180hp+? Dangerous?

>$6k usd turbo kit to make the car good
user you're better off with an e46, m3 or if you can't afford it 330ci.
Honda S2000 is really good if it's available in your country

This
Honda s2000 is the only car you will ever need in your life.

Turbo kit is 3k, but I got your point, will think about it.
Honestly, I was leaning towards BMW from the start.

s2000 costs twice my budget, unfortunately.

350z
look for 2007+ models

with 315hp it's actually faster than s2000

Wow are they really that expensive? In the northwest USA you can find a clean example with less than 130k km (80k miles) for like $10k usd

Different parts of the world - different import rates.

Fiat Punto

as an american, i am baffled by your stupidity thinking that a type of car that domestically only sold a hand full is a valid option for somebody with $13K budget in russia.

you are dumb

This Cadillac model doesnt even exist in Russia.

well yeah i figured; i wonder how somebody could be this dense to suggest something like that

Best car in Need for Speed: Most Wanted

I like the trunk mounted cannon thing

What about E90 diesel? As far as I know diesel engines are the most reliable on that model.

...you were saying ?

This looks gross - conservative car with 0 "sport" clearance and ugly wide wheels, this is some sort of pervert shit right there.