Lexus has created a one-off LS 600h for 100-hundred-year-old customer Barry High in Cheltenham, UK

>Lexus has created a one-off LS 600h for 100-hundred-year-old customer Barry High in Cheltenham, UK

>It's a Lexus 600, but to thank Barry for being such a loyal customer, the manufacturers have had it especially badged up with a centenary logo for his birthday.

>Dean said: "He has been purchasing Lexus' cars for years. Lexus is aware of this and wanted to do this for him, and Barry took us up on the offer. Once it came off the production line it was made into something special for him - it's a real one off."

lexusenthusiast.com/2017/04/21/100-year-old-barry-high-gets-custom-lexus-ls-for-his-birthday/

Have you ever received something nice for being loyal to a brand Veeky Forums?

I got a new turbocharger during the last recall even though the old one was perfectly okay.

If they gave me a free LS600, I'd promise to be loyal for a century.

3rd world countries dont have an auto industry... chap has to buy his cars from someone, ya know...

Mercedes give you a medal if you reach high mileage

>No. 01 of 01

Rare as fuck

>100 years old
>Allowed to operate 3 ton weapon around public

how many miles tho?

He has a chauffeur

He picked the best material/color combination for the interior

>Have you ever received something nice for being loyal to a brand

No, but I got a card for working for my employer for 5 years.

500 and 1000

250,000km, 500,000km, 1,000,000km

>According Dean Cordell, to senior sales executive, this was probably the 25th Lexus he has purchased from the dealership in the last 16 years. “He has been purchasing Lexus’ cars for years. Lexus is aware of this and wanted to do this for him,

>25th Lexus he has purchased

Does Lexus gives them in cereal boxes?

I always did wonder why they have the 250 000km one... I mean fuck, there are shit-era Renaults and Citroens driving around just fine with that mileage

He probably just bought another one and traded in his old one every couple of years - 25 times

>every couple of years
25 in 16 years

Maybe he gift to his grandchildren a couple of Lexus cars.

25 Lexuses averages out to one Lexus every 58 weeks, starting on the day the brand was launched.

He should have waited.

Fucking fool.

So I only have to drive GM cars for another 70 years to get a car with a $2 badge super glued on it?

>he should have waited to turn 100
okay

>flagship luxury sedan
>subabro bodykit

Nobody said improving aerodynamics was going to be attractive.

Why is Lexus so based?

I remember how in the early 90s when Lexus first arrived in North America, me and my college buddy went to the Lexus dealer to check one of these things out and we say in an LS, and so we were in the dealership, two 18 19 year-old guy and the salesman approached us and treated us like real customer and that was the first time that ever happened in any dealership ever. He actually took the time to give us a full walk around, he sat us in the car in the showroom and demonstrated all the features and not only we were impressed with the car because it was a very high quality car real wood leather lots of soft touch trims etc, but we were impressed by the fact that this salesperson actually treated two college kids like real human beans.

their customer service on maintenance is so good once you buy the car. Except that one time, the black guy in Milwaukee Lexus delaership who did not know much about the hybrid car he was selling, treated me likean idiot.

he is British. They live off other's blood and sweat.

>Does Lexus gives them in cereal boxes?
He can't take the money with him. At 100 years old, he doesn't have enough time to spend all that money. He evidently is wealthy since he owned a construction company. He's also titled as a peer of the realm since he has an OBE (Order of the British Empire).

When its out of warranty and you are the one paying repairs and maintenance you deserve a medal.

>We want the 100 year old demographic

What about those old-ass diesel E-klasse that were taxis in Germany for years, then sold to eastern Europe as "garaged, highway driven, german reliability, low maintenance" cars, then re-sold AGAIN to the lower Balkans or Africa and still chugging on?

>it's just a honda

Big whooptie friggen doo

>t. audi driver

>we want the rich enough to buy 25 Lexi in a row demographic

ftfy

They were gifted to eastern Europe and northern parts of Africa as an apology for WW2.

>Lexus=Honda
Wew. But seriously this is kind of lame, they just CNC'd a little plaque and drilled it into the trunk. They should've done a little more for a special edition.