/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>stupid post edition

Toyota Sister Thread
Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Zee maps
zeemaps.com/map?group=2347137

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Vids:
>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=JWuQ1RcqAf8&t=287s
youtube.com/watch?v=UsyjhSTGDFw

>/hg/ vids
youtube.com/watch?v=lPRnzLxoB5o

>misc vids
youtube.com/watch?v=XZMaff1iBJs
youtube.com/watch?v=b4navn5Ii64
youtu.be/-Rsj8Q_WB_8?list=PL75103D71E579CE86
youtube.com/watch?v=YnTlNLz9Iqc

>no hood pins
youtube.com/watch?v=s5vtz6sxhTA

>Ontario plate laws
youtube.com/watch?v=4s7TRFkjbkw

>Nissan BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=y-IEpoD32Ho

>S2k drifting
youtube.com/watch?v=tWHb25NdZM8

>Poor Civicu
youtube.com/watch?v=0llTj_z_wto

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/6071180647.html
youtu.be/MV6pI-qgU4o
miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6081236732.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RIpSjXzkgyo
youtube.com/watch?v=eqSz9zCEgDY
youtube.com/watch?v=CvF7AcNjfzc
youtube.com/watch?v=WkMj-X3e7eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How do I join the collage?
See pic related.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/6071180647.html
Should I buy this as a first car? how old is too old?

If not ill just leave this here so someone can

What did you do to it?

No. Try to find something with less miles

Pulled the engine, kept all the panels. Was just getting rid of this shell/frame that was filled with cancer

Theres nothing good

I get around 28mpg with AC usage. Not bad.

>not giving your Del Sol Double D turbo 4WD

This shit is fucking awesome. Subbed to see driving videos.

youtu.be/MV6pI-qgU4o

>modifying the world's floppiest chassist shittiest civic
why

>Miami
>less than 3k
>pessimistic post
>shitty Honda
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

I wonder how it looks underneath

>when your not the only one listening to 3d custom girl music on your daily drive.

I promise i''m not trying to troll
miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6081236732.html
What about that

Thinking about getting a 2nd gen Honda Fit sport. Are they any good? I know they're slow as fuck.

Seventh gen sedan or seventh gen coupe?

>miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/6081236732.html
>sedan
wut

coupe just cause easier to find most of the time and i like it.

DX coupe for $2400 obo
Hybrid sedan for $2900 obo

both are manual, my first manual, my first car, my first destiny.

ill be honest
some part of me is attracted to the hybrid because it seems so weird and novel to me

All i want is to have some fun! fun to drive!
arent honda coupes actually less stiff or somethin and worse for boiracin?
I dont know. Im a man

I don't think any other Honda could hide a second engine as well as this one, at least.

Bet it's a mess. Kek

I think I summoned Corey last night. Fug

oh you did. well shit.
those hybrids are kinda a hot mess i hear.

>implying you aren't
Kek

No

Isn't that the CVT?

Sedan if it's your only car

Nah you can get manual

They're good

hey em2 and em1 have lots of space inside.
shut your moth you can find comfy music anywhere

Are 7th gen hybrids really bad?

Veeky Forums newfag here, does the "RIP" at the black and white pictures means that the car ceased to work for good?

See

Oh, thank you, user.

I'm sure I can work around the 100hp right? They seem pretty fun to drive with good handling just a little slow.

Which Honda would Veeky Forums recommend to a brazilian cunt who's willing to spend up to 5k USD?

Honda Accord EX V6 coupe or a 4cyl in manual.

Thanks. Which year should I look after?

7th generation CM7/CM8 were really nice, timing chain and everything on the 4 cylinder model.

Sedans are more practical in general. No need to get triggered

Yea it'll be fine

not really triggered just saying there isnt much difference in space between the two for that gen plus its easier to find a clean coupe that gen than a sedan..

A civic

I found my ugly friend to make my car look better.

just needs new clear.

It doesn't run. Been sitting there forever. Wouldn't mind the front end to paint and replace mine.

what about the area on your with dents.

Don't even know where to start with that. Kek

>Sand
>body fill
>paint
I'd do that dog leg before the dents to save the metal.

>tfw watching kamen rider fourze
>realize that the motorbike is an xr
nice.

I think it was filled at one point. I broke off a chunk of it once on the other corner. Idiot thought he could roll fenders with pliers.

Damn ricers, can't even do bodywork cause they fucked it up.

Here it is. You can see the original paint under there. Rust isn't growing either. Stopped at surface rust and stayed that way for two years.

Yeah for real.

It does make your car look better lol

How is it?

Those ugly friend tactics girls use in high school really do work. Kek

She flakey, my CM5 is at surface rust on the quarter panel scrape and has been that way for at least 3 years, so I'm not desperate to fix it over mechanical stuff.

Yeah I honestly don't care that much about the body. The tailgate is crooked too. After the wheel bearing and vtec, it'll be like 95% perfect mechanically.

Why don't you guys throw some rust convertor on there to at least stop it of you're not going to repair it right away?
Its like 8 bucks.

They still do it on college lol

Wew shit

>Slowing down to turn into this parking lot
>SUV behind me not slowing down
>Don't want to get RAM'd
>Take my turn hard between some cars
>Hit the rocks and oversteer a bit

That was fun. Kek

I think my buddy wants to use my car as practice for body work when his car is ready. I've been watching it since I bought it and it looks exactly the same though. It might already have something on it to keep it from getting any worse.

At least you didn't scrape your bumper cover going into lots super fast like I have.

My lip scrapes here if I'm going too quick. Main reason I'm about to lift the car.

Also fuck this pothole. Property manager refuses to fix it. I'm good at avoiding it because if I hit it fast enough something definitely will break.

>not wanting to get rear ended and sue for neck discomfort

This, or crash the hatch into the property pothole like this and get $$.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIpSjXzkgyo

Love the car too much. I'd need to be guaranteed a huge settlement from Morris Fart to make it worth missing all these dank ass tips. Kek

He must have some kind of defense against anyone who does that. Hole has been there longer than I have. I hear trucks go into it and the noise is awful. Even newer SUV drivers feel it and ask us what's up with it.

fucking great ni/gh/a
my touch up paint came with that stuff.
my front end scrapes every bump.

That must be a thing with cars from that era. My 2000 Jetta was low as fuck from the factory too. Bumper cover was toast.

>Taking driving test at DMV
>don't want to look bad in front of instructor guy
>Pull out at 1mph on a steep decline
>SCRAAAPE'
That's the only thing I like about 'modern' cars, is the bumpers sit higher.

I'm gonna max out my coils maybe tomorrow if I'm not still sick and see how it looks. No more scraping for me.

there was a lip on mine once. also i cant unbolt front unless i heat gun and bend back where it bolts down on.
mazda 3 is just as low as mine in front and the new civic coupe almost is as well.

I have the same issue with my '16 civic, but it's not the car it's the shitty quebec roads.

Do people buy Preludes, Integras and Civics because its cheaper than other cars or are people genuinely passionate about economy cars?

>Gets great fuel economy
>Simple engine with one bank of cylinders
>Only one head gasket and valve cover gasket to fail
>high revving
>lightweight for less understeer
>power to weight is really good so 130hp in a little ass car goes far
>handling is good for how cheap the cars are

You should put some diamond steelies, cut out the cancer, and throw on fender flares to hide it lel

Can anyone tell me about 7th gen civic hybrids with manual

I wasn't looking for a Honda, but I found a mint condition 91 CRX owned by some grandfather, and I could tell the car was dying to be driven. It's incredibly slow (90 horsepower), only has two seats, and was even more base-level than the civic of its day. But I love it to death because of how light it is, how handsome it is, and most of all how eager it is. There are shit tier economy cars, and there are economy cars that can put a smile on your face every day. And Honda falls pretty much entirely in the latter

Prelude and the integra arent really economy cars. Only economy thing about them would be the price they are these days. Hondas sportier cars have decent mpg but are by no means what would be called economy.

I legit thought about doing flares on the same wheels with some cheapo eBay spacers maybe when I have the money ready for a new shell.

Though I love not giving a shit about scratches and dents with the body as it is now. I can just drive the piss out of it and not be paranoid.

>tfw no Spoon wheels and CF hood

>sale price below msrp
>sale price plus installation below msrp
wat

That looks pretty sweet.

Put CR-X badges on it.

I have a honda no one else has in the OP

I'm gonna be going for the nippon two-tone paint scheme when it arrives. All of the accessories online, ordered to dealerships that aren't a part of a chain, are really cheap for some reason.

Black roofs always look good. I guess all those companies have CR-Z accessories collecting dust and are just trying to get rid of them? Pretty good advantage of having a not so popular car.

2PUSI

Glad tax returns will be showing up soon. Gonna have to get a few more goodies.

I miss that game, can't seem to get it running on mine. Nothing like making a qt2d, giving her a little background story/character, then fucking her so hard she says she hopes to see you again

Spacers wouldent be too bad on your car.
Same with my car. I can get some accessories for extremely cheap expcially things styled to look jdm for this car.

You might be thinking of aa2 or 3dcm. You make no backstory for 3dcg. Also 3dcg2 is disappointing but i cant bring my self to uninstall. There was a civic and ae86 mod i had once. Images you cold make with props were great.

do you understand its all in your head

They look pretty good when lowered but since I need to lift the car it might look weird.

The real stuff can be pricey for my car thanks to it being one of the most popular Hondas ever but since it's so popular, good quality replicas are plentiful.

>tfw family is having hard times
>transitioning from lowes to workshop because better job
>dad warns me if they become less busy ill get dropped
>in limbo between jobs
>school becoming more difficult
>license expiring soon
>insurance still anal destruction expensive

>get in car after work
>let loose on eastbound
>everything fades away
>nothing else exists but the road
screw weed, give us autobahn

I always forget the bad things during a nice night drive. Except right now because that bad wheel bearing is always with me.

My buddy that moved from Wal-Mart to Lowe's was talking to me today about them pulling similar shit as Wal-Mart.

>firing full time employees
>making two waves of seasonal employees to cycle so nobody gets any raises
>cutting hours and only having people during the busy hours based on stats from the last year
>cutting management staff

Told him to deliver pizza with me in his Camry but noooo he wanted to move in with his girlfriend in Mississippi. Sucks for him though, he's paying more rent over there than he would have with me. kek

Are there any Veeky Forums entry-level/beginner guides for buying a Honda?

no bully pls

the shit at mine is infuriating coming from a warehouse worker.
>put 4 months into front end loader
>inquire about moving to assembly
>time now
>recently hired a lot of people
>hired new assembler instead of move me to assembly
fuck
also recently
>busy as fuck day
>literally only one person in each department
>worked 1 and 1/2 past closing to drag all the fucking carts in because no time since busy
>customer service ask me to stage 300+ tiles
>"No."
Dont get me started on the rear warehouse, that shits like a teenagers room

youtube.com/watch?v=eqSz9zCEgDY

>Check title to see if it's been wrecked if you're into cars that haven't been wrecked but you're gonna pay more
>Check oil cap for oil buildup form lack of oil changes
>Check valve cover gasket(s) for oil leaking because the labor is expensive
>Bounce each corner of the car to see of any shocks are worn and bouncing all over the place
>Accelerate the engine hard and see if it misfires
>Drive without hands and Accelerate/brake and see if the alignment pulls, or the brakes shutter because warped rotors
>Check for VIN stickers on the body panels, if it hasn't got one on a certain panel, it's been hit and repaired
>Check for uneven body panel gaps
>listen for Shingu wheel bearings that are bad and making noise and shocks that are worn and making noise while driving
>Check tires for uneven wear which means bad alignment
There's more stuff you can check, but those are some I can think of because they're expensive, and you can use them to negotiate the price.

ty friendo.

Also

>Check the electrical shit, power windows/locks if they're working
>Turn on AC to check if it works and heat to be sure the heater core isn't clogged
>Look for check engine light on dash

I forgot I made a rough video on what to look for on the body side, even the rear bumper cover should have a vin sticker if it hasn't been replaced, but my car is all beat up and it's not original

youtube.com/watch?v=CvF7AcNjfzc

I've been getting frustrated with the other drivers at my store.

>2 drivers for day shift, me and a black guy
>funny dude and pretty cool, but he can't do work for shit
>sucks at managing so they just make him drive instead
>can barely do that
>his order is ready and has been for over five minutes
>puts it in a delivery bag 10 mins before it's due to be at the customer's door
>gets in his car
>sits in the parking lot until it's late as fuck
>then he goes
>end of his shift, disappointed that he didn't make any money
>I walk out the door with almost a hundred bucks because nigga i don't play

I just want a crew of dudes who actually like driving. There's one but he's stuck in a Malibu dreaming about importing an R32.

>at next job interview
>"Do you have any specials skills?"
>"I drive."
youtube.com/watch?v=WkMj-X3e7eI