/drg/ Danganronpa general

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Previous thread Screw Hope and Despair edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current

>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NETKry0czlo
youtube.com/watch?v=M8J8urC_8Jw
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballet_(music)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

I reject Saihara!

BEST GIRL, BEST VILLAIN, BEST MASTERMIND

Why does the OP pic remind me of Amnesia: Memories?

You can't reject Saihara.

nth for Superior Pairing

Souda and Gundham on suicide watch.

>Amami: Oh, Sonia, can I take a seat?
>Sonia: Yes please, it is the first time I have spoken with you Amami.
>Amami: Haha... I never thought of the day I'd be talking to a princess of a country.
>Sonia: I am just a foreign student at this school, you may do as you please.
>Amami: OK, let's see... oh, I bet it's a really fun place.
>Amami: You come from the Novoselic Kingdom in Europe, right?
>Sonia: Yes, that is correct.
>Sonia: I heard that you like to travel, have you ever been to Novoselic?
>Amami: Sadly, I haven't been yet.
>Amami: I bought chocolate that came from Novoselic when I went to Europe.
>Amami: I've eaten as much as I could, I can never forget the taste of that chocolate.
>Sonia: Well, I am certainly glad you enjoy one of our local specialties!
>Sonia: If you do not mind, I can send you a year's worth to your homeland!
>Amami: No, I'm good.
>Amami: It was really delicious and I'd love to eat it again...but it's truly bad to have it done.
>Sonia: Is that so? In my country, it is customary to praise food from countries!.
> Sonia: If I have the chance, I will try to bring some.
>Sonia: It can get overwhelming... especially after a year's worth that it has taken place.
>Amami: Ah... like a grandma who comes to visit their grandkids during the new year.
>Amami: I plan to go to lots of different countries, but there's a lot of things I still don't know.
>Amami: The Novoselic Kingdom is definitely interesting, I'd like to go someday.
>Sonia: Please do come! I would love to show you around!
>Amami: Sonia, the princess of the Novoselic showing me around.
>Amami: I'm grateful... but I feel like I'd be pretty nervous.

Moekiyo!

Know your place, sack of metal, you're not a protagonist but just a slave without master. But not for long.

Meanwhile, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Time for some Drawfag shit.
Just decided to draw the best moment for me in the DR series, especially as a Kiibofag. That Hope vs Despair moment was great.

Let's try this. Post a NDRV3 character and something you would have liked to see them doing in-game.

Bully-kun have you come up with new tactics on bullying Saionji?

It looks nice!

Kirumi serve food with only a bikini on.

Looking good.

Looks great fellow Kiibro, you gonna finish?

It's pretty shit user.

Angie - Kill
Maki - Die

Rantaro taking Shuichi or Korekiyo on a adventure.

AU where Tulpaman is the protagonist.

>Korekiyo still has his personality, tulpa, etc
>His sister functions as the Chiaki/ Kirigiri of the game
>He still harbors incestuous feelings, but attempts to hold them down
>Used to be a serial killer, but now seeks to amend for his killings
>Tempted by his sister who tries to get him to kill again, but he never caves in
>Boosts morale using his love for humans
>His sister is revealed to the group at one point - probably c2ish - and she then actively interacts with them by 'taking over' Korekiyo's body
>Becomes friends with Kaito who attempts to get him into shape
>Has a mental breakdown in C6 when it is revealed his nee-san is fake
>Saihara is C3 killer

I am getting very tempted to do this for other characters, anyone got any suggestions?

Someday someone will write a quality fic with Angie as mastermind and Tulpaman as her accomplice, I hope. That she implies her 'God' might be Izuru and she comes from the Jabberwock Islands actually makes that kind of scary.

Somehow not even Maki dying would make her character less boring in my opinion.

Fuck yeah! Even better if all three of them go together and have merry misadventures.

Kaito.

I want to connect the dots on his freckles.

Every single day!

On that picture, Amami is geniuly trying to be nice to Saionji. Paradoxally, it raises his Bully Ranking, since the fact of being nice is usually a sign of a good spirit.

Good for him, but his physical resemblance with that trash Komaeda should be changed, by force, if anything!

I love this concept. You should do Angie next.

Close enough, I guess.

Do it, connect all the dots.
Connect all the dots and make me a man.
Please.

>Fuck yeah! Even better if all three of them go together and have merry misadventures

>SHSL Adventurer, SHSL Detective and SHSL Anthropologist on a journey together
It's like a match made in heaven.

Ouma or Miu, either promises to be hilarious.

That sounds interesting! Pre-release, those two were my guesses (Tsumugi was my third) for the mastermind.

Actually, you're right, but atleast someone more interesting could survive instead.

Reminder that she died for nothing.

I really like this just because I have shit taste and like Gundam/Souda and they have no one else without Sonia.

how would protag tulpaman react to the love hotel events? would sister be involved in the delusion if he went there alone with the key?
also protag angie please

I want to bully Korekiyo sexually

To get praised by Bully-kunssu is actually comforting but a little embarrassing.

In what ways would you change his appearance?

t. Maruronpapapa

Thank fuck.

Why is Souda such a cuck?

That's what she gets for being retarded.

I'm sensing a trend here.

Yeah I also like Amami and Tulpaman because cmon they're hot.

What is your OTP /drg/?
Mine is Comun x Maruron

I never knew I wanted two characters to interact more than Amami and Tulpaman until reading their bonus mode interactions, and Saihara fits in with them much better than most of the cast.

Even better still if they occasionally chance across a completely unknown person doing absolutely no good things when they enter a city.

Same, those two were my guesses for a wild ride of a killing game and aside from wallpaper-chan Angie would come closest to reenacting the events of DR while Korekiyo would be interested in it.

The less said about that the better, even Kiibo had to blow up in the last fucking few minutes.

I want Korekiyo to dress up as Uendo! Nee-san can be Kisegawa!

>be normie!kaito
>someone finds out your engaging in the act of compensated dating
>they begin to spread it around the school
>You friends begin to isolate you, as they pretend that they don't even know you
>people start to write "slut" "whore" and other insults on your desk
>You can't take the constant isolation and slowly start to loose your motivation
>people start to physically bully you even though you know you can fight back, but you don't care anymore
>However, you still preform compensated dating because you know you're doing it for the money even though you feel dead inside

Everyone who died first did so for nothing, especially Kuwata.

You know that, Amami, you're a better guy that I thought you would be. I was already prepared to do the same things I used to do to Komaeda, such as beating, breaking his balls with mighty kicks. He was guilty of breathing in my presence, after all.

If you want to your fellow comrades not to be afraid or awkward despite your benevolent attitude, change your clothes and hairstyle!

Making him bald isn't that bad. His hair color and style gives him a look of an ill person. Morally and physically ill person. That's not good for creating bonds.

He doesn't look like Komaeda that much. Kinda looks more like Naegi to me.

If a side game was ever made for a V3 character, which genre would it be and who would star in it and why?

Because he was born as one.

I want it to be consensual though

Poor guy

Somebody post the We Love Kaito picture

Your Waifu and You :)

Holy shit user that's a match made in heaven. I ship it now.

That's not a look Naegi would do, don't you agree?

When does he get to meet Moekiyo?

>You know that, Amami, you're a better guy that I thought you would be. I was already prepared to do the same things I used to do to Komaeda, such as beating, breaking his balls with mighty kicks. He was guilty of breathing in my presence, after all.
Haha sounds pretty scary.

>If you want to your fellow comrades not to be afraid or awkward despite your benevolent attitude, change your clothes and hairstyle!
Better?

>similar to Naegi?
how so? He always reminded me of Nagito because most of his sprites were similar to his.

Not him but something about his face is a bit similar to Naegi. His sprites and expressions are closer to Komaeda though.

Kaito AU, then! This was actually pretty hard because he's one of the three 'main' characters, so...

I'll do Angie next at the request of another user.

>Kaito still has his go-getter personality
>Believes the best in everyone, so he actively tries to make friends with everyone - even Ouma, for a while
>Has his crush on Maki, and is very blatant about it the whole game
>In his first FTE with her, when asked, he happily admits he has a crush on her and asks her out
>She says no
>The rest of his FTEs with her consist of him doing stupider and stupider things to win her love
>In C3 he is 'manly sweating from his eyes' in his room because of all the supernatural shit going down
>During C5, he's still hit by the posionous dart, and gets the antidote from Ouma, and kills Ouma
>C5 trial gameplay is lie bullet spam and Kaito trying to hide he's the culprit
>However, instead of Kaito Monokuma executes Maki instead at the end because Kaito now has plot armor and Maki was very responsible for C5
>In C6, Kaito doesn't fall into despair after seeing his audition and pulls a full Kamina on the rest of the group, all on his own
>Cucks Kiibo out of Ultimate Hope

>I never knew I wanted two characters to interact more than Amami and Tulpaman until reading their bonus mode interactions,

Seriously. I wasn't into their bromance before but bonus mode sold me on them. They're literally perfect for each other as bros. I wish Amami took him on one of his travels.

What music genres would the V3 cast like?

Kaede - classical
Saihara - emoshit
Kaito - pop rock and country
Maki - bad pop punk and emoshit
Ouma - memerap and dubstep
Korekiyo - avant-garde folk
Amami - whatever is hip
Hoshi - dadrock
Angie - religious recordings

Jess/Headcanons

Honestly, Maki was the only character I wanted dead pre-release, and she survived... The characters I liked that got to the last trial (Kiibo and Tsumugi) died the last minute.

I had a similar idea where Korekiyo became the MC after Saihara was killed instead of Amami, and since Amami didn't want to become the new MC once Kaede was found out as the killer, Korekiyo became it instead. The cases would've been different as well, but I'm too lazy to write all that.

Yes. The suit with tie gives serious vibes. But the hairstyle is still very bad.

Guess I'd have to unleash the beast and force it to cut your hair off. It would be better for you!

You don't born a cuck, you become one. Souda has a way too high standards, even if he's an Ultimate.

normie Kaede

Not really but they still look a little similar. I don't know why but it's something I noticed.

What would Maki's execution be?

Well, this "something" is actually the face of a guy with no ill intent whatsoever. In that sense, he's indeed much closer to Naegi.

He could even be the protagonist, now that I think about it.

I'd love to see that idea of yours with Tulpaman take off

>Saihara - emoshit
Wrong. It's either
>I don't have any particular preferences.
or
>I'm not really interested in music.

Kirumi - Opera/Chamber/Orchestral/Ballet

Souda breaks the traditional mold of cuck and was born as one instead.

Kek

Indeed, that was one of the best surprises for me since there was absolutely no hint of this from promo materials or the main game itself.

Guess that's what we get from believing the trophy spoiler from the early days told the full story. Then again my absolute two favorites both died in chapter 5 and Maki's my second least favorite character, so I'm probably more than a little salty.

Maki - youtube.com/watch?v=NETKry0czlo

>Maki dies
Best AU I actually like this.
By full Kamina you mean he dies for the rest of survivors? I kinda forgot how Kamina died.

>Saihara
>not jazz noir

>Ballet
>music

there's no stops on the mindbreak train, gomen user

Tuplaman/Amami is the best especially since I had never expected to like it.

Haha we don't need any of that. Better? Now my hairstyle doesn't show.

Ouma feels more like a free jazz person.

Ballet is music.

>Ballet
>evolved from passages of dance music, usually in an operatic context, into the popular, full-scale Romantic classics of Adam, Delibes, Tchaikovsky, early Stravinsky and beyond.

Nothing better than bros being bros.

He probably was in his last game aka V2.

You should sign up for a killing game to Bully-kun.

They start dating then Kaito corrupts him and they both get fucked by faceless old men, the end

Nah, Ouma is more of a swing person.

he doesn't have one ahoge like the other protagonists, he might have been a deuteragonist though

I also kinda believed the fake spoilers (I'm a bit gullible), and was glad atleast Amami survived, since none of my other favorites (Gonta, Korekiyo, Kirumi, and Kaito, all killers heh) survived. This is what I get for having favorites in a game where people die.

I'll try to write a bit of it later.

Fuck's sake. It's not a genre of music. For example.
youtube.com/watch?v=M8J8urC_8Jw
This is a music from ballet. Without dancing part it forms a suite or something else. Ballet is a dance in a first place.

>Indeed, that was one of the best surprises for me since there was absolutely no hint of this from promo materials or the main game itself

Well you have Amami saying that positive things about Tulpaman to Kaede in his FTE when you have a choice between Tulpaman, Kiibo and Iruma. He said Tulpaman was calm cool and collected with good thinking which is why he'd be reliable, said Kiibo was a robot so he's probably an ally and basically called Iruma a slut.

You're not an adult, are you Amami? That the hell are you doing with this bottle? Your parents would be devastated to learn that their son is becoming a drunkard.

I'll take this bottle, since I'm an adult. Forcing someone to drunk themselves into garbage is a nice way to pass time and a good blackmailing activity!

And cut those hair off! Hahahaha!

Nah, a bully sadly has little chance of survivng a killing game, unless making his comrades into the perfect slaves in a recond time!

Damn, I see, thanks for the correction, this wiki page confused the fuck out of me.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballet_(music)

Here we go!

Ouma's next, because he'll be fun.

>Everything about her is still the same, sacrifices, art, etc etc
>Her Komaeda/Ouma is Korekiyo, who she befriended because of his worldly ways
>But she has this voice inside of her head thats she calls 'God' that is her Chiaki/Kirigiri
>God keeps on telling her to sacrifice people to her, but she says that would 'get her into a lot more trouble than it does at home'
>Brings the group together with spontaneous 'art classes' to boost morale
>They usually make self portraits, which Angie uses as her non-lethal sacrifice since they're close enough to be human
>She makes her Student Council and keeps it together for most of the story, and is an actual good leader to the group despite the fact she tries to force religion
>Lots of conflicts with Kaito about her council, and a lot of internal conflicts Angie struggles to control
>C3 victim insead of her is Himiko, and yeah... she doesn't take losing her two best friends to her other best friend well
>During C6, it's revealed that the voice inside her head is not actually god, it's something TDR made her hallucinate YES ITS A DAMN TULPA
>In response to this, she takes out her hammer
>Stares Tsumugi straight in the eye
>Tsumugi finally gets an actual execution

They can teach Saihara travel tips and how to be a bro

Same here bro. Truly a interesting ship.

Sauce?? I need it for research.

>It's hammer time, Tsumugi!

>Korekiyo is a Neutral Milk Hotel fag
He's truly the best boy

>implying he didn't start off with one
And even so I doubt it matters as long as he has them.

>Nah, a bully sadly has little chance of survivng a killing game, unless making his comrades into the perfect slaves in a recond time!
Cmon Bully-kun you'd do great.

W-wew

It's all falls down to a structure of the thing. Suite is basically a mash-up without order, so you can do whatever the fuck you want. Basically, dump music from the ballet in it and perform it without dancers.