Fl/o/rida Thread - SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY Edition

Chat - discord.gg/5Z73cVx

Initial D Tournament
April 30th - 6PM - 10PM
Arcade Odyssey
12045 SW 117th Ave
Miami, FL 33186

Winner gets CASH prize + an actual trophy to show off that they're king of the touge.
The arcade has a parking lot so we can show off shitboxes as well.
$10 entry gets you in the tournament.
The tournament will be broadcast on Twitch so you can show off to all of Veeky Forums.

Some rules:
There will be 3 primary tracks to choose from, Akina, Irohazaka, and Happogarha 2 Alternative expert tracks as well, Tsuchisaka and Shomaru. It will be best 2 out of three ellimination, loser goes to losers bracket. Pot will be split between top 3, 60%, 30%, 10%. No profile cards, start practicing without one, you'll get faster training with a stock car anyways. No boost, hold the brake while in the loading screen or suffer a penalty and a lousy race. No blocking, if you purposely block the line of the opponent behind you who is obviously going much faster than you you will suffer a penalty.

ALL SHITBOXES WELCOME COME HANG OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrehQjsz5ck
nbcmiami.com/news/local/Highways-Through-South-Florida-Among-Deadliest-in-America-Study-420366133.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HZbl6IjBsj8&t=676s
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-gardens/article146666374.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you wanna play Inisharu D but you live in New York
we need to organize a Northeast meetup sometime.

maybe fl/o/ goes to New Y/o/rk??? ROAD TRIPFAGS. June?

I would hate to deal with you all that long

Nigga people drive from New York to Florida all the time.

prolly cuz im so annoying ;_; i know you still love me tho!

>Nigga people drive from New York to Florida all the time.
>maybe fl/o/ goes to New Y/o/rk??? ROAD TRIPFAGS. June?

JEW YORK LEAVE
you fucking kikes are pests down here i wish that all of you would fucking die

JEW YORK GET OUT OF MY STATE
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
REEE

sounds like fun but I dunno how many people would drive hundreds of miles to meet fellow autismos from a Transnistrian turnip-farming forum.

>JEW YORK GET OUT OF MY STATE
you can keep them, most snowbirds are annoying boomers anyway. I wish they would go and stay go.

NY drivers are fine it's that NJ and MA drivers are all shit down here.

teach
drive
stick

Shut UP!

Everyone here drives automatic.

Did I mention that the tournament is next SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Not everyone.

Cool birds, Taxi!

>guess who flipped their car last night

I haven't practiced at all but I'll still be entering

youtube.com/watch?v=zrehQjsz5ck

This was filmed in Miami and looks cool as hell.

>live in FL
>be autistic
>want to be autistic in public while other autists are being autistic nearby

I drive an auto Miata. I'm afraid I will be stabbed.

What part of Florida are you in?

A-are bikes welcomed? I can't play vidya for shit though.

>bikes
>Veeky Forums meet
don't go, some dumbshit who thinks he's michael schumacher will crash into you

I mean moto-bike

>Miami, FL

If I wasn't 4 hours away, fug.

Confirmed for Florida
>Cranes

Im 4 hours away to.
>Kissimmee
Where art thou?

I'm in Kissimmee too what the fug

>always heard about arcade odessy
>check their website
>Arcade Stage 3
fuck Im going, all i play are street/extreme stage on the PS3, is the steering wheel/shifter better than the controller?

People have brought bikes to meets before and others have riding experience so you won't be alone.

Citrus county, I would have to fill up three times round trip.

>live in WPB
>missed the last 3 meets by the Outlets when I live 15 minutes away from there
>got the day off this Sunday but Miami is an 1 hour

I hate you.

>south florida

Just go. You've got nothing else to do user.

what else are you going to do on sunday? that's what I thought pussy, now come to miami

Kissimmee fags?
what up

Bumpf

Any of you fgts going to Formula Drift Orlando on Friday and Saturday?

I'll be there

Also I've said this in fl/o/rida threads before, add me on facebook and Ill put you on the facebook Veeky Forums group. Tons of people there and it's way easier to organize meet ups through that platform.

name is Ehase Chrgott. Shoot me a message and Ill put you in the group.

But we organize decently in the discord already and it's Florida specific. What's to be gained from normiebook.

I wish I didn't live in northwest florida or else I'd come join you fags been looking for a group to chill with on the reg

can't tell if you're lying or not, sent a message hopefully I don't creep some random dude out

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Highways-Through-South-Florida-Among-Deadliest-in-America-Study-420366133.html

We did it everyone!

I checked in my others folder and I didn't see it. Was the profile pic of an upside down cessna?

yea I sent it to the wrong person of course

>Touge
>Florida

The state is flatter than your social life. Go post on /soc/ you might get some real prospects.

Nothing gets past this guy.

i think we found the smartest person on Veeky Forums

this thread

Reminder someone will win this beauty on SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Good morning anons, one day closer to the tournament.

You should probably get out of there user, that mustang looks like it could strike at any moment.

why does every medical plaza look exactly the same?

It's good for the old fucks who can figure out where shit is so they go ahead and drive around

We are Veeky Forumscean drive

Are we though? Find out more Sunday!

i went to practice once but I saw some other guys play and they're crazy good

don't think i'll get good enough for this sunday, maybe next month?

+1

Good to see u fags continuing the Pepsi tradition of awkward FL meets

if this is real I'll buy one for my car to represent

Only tourists drive on the A1A.

Are you gonna show up or not. You said you would 2 meets ago.

3 hours 30 minutes away

whose sticker?

Some guy got us beat.

youtube.com/watch?v=HZbl6IjBsj8&t=676s

its the Veeky Forums south florida teams sticker
they call themselves Veeky Forumscean Drive

>team

Yeah team is a bit of stretch. Just a group of buds.

Waffle House meet SOON
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-gardens/article146666374.html

Hope to see you there, my love

Bepis is a bullshitter and will be a no show. Calling it now.

The event draws closer and I'm hyped.

Wish someone would post photos from all the non existent meets.

Ayy

Is that yours? I love it man, those wheels are sex

yes it is. thank you.

Gorgeous, join the discord senpai, everyone's asleep right now, but we've got a few people in the Kissimmee/Orlando area.

This But I never said I would go. I haven't been on Veeky Forums much the past like year besides the truckin thread. Been fishin with people from /out/ and busy with my coffee girls.

>other coffee grill

YOU FUCKING FAG

This is from the first meet I don't have any from the last one.

Is anyone here actually good at the game? I'd go but I wouldn't be winning anything

There's a good mix of good to not good. I'm not good but still going since it'll be a fun time and you get to check out other Veeky Forumstists rides and talk shit.

Who cares about winning?

At the first meet, there was one dude who actually knew how to play the game and 6 that had no fucking clue.

Who cares.

damn maybe i'll go then. better wash my car

Right there with you mayne

I'll be seeing you in the finals

Auto lyfe

>dat wood

Noice

Who is all coming to the tourney

WRX user will be there.

something

>something

ew

Holly shit this is tomorrow.

Pepsi you're a fag and I've been waiting to fight you, meet me at Cumberland Farms.
Ocean drive was just a slap idea. We aren't a team, we are a bunch of social rejects in a containment chat. Several decent players should be there. There has been a good amount of people showing interest so we should see a wide range of skill. I don't care if you suck, be a good sport and see how you do, then practice and come back for another tournament if this is successful.

Things should be practically set now. I just need to confirm the status of the stream. This event won't be exclusive to anons, there could be potentially a large turn out.

I will have some stickers on me to sell. Potentially some exclusive stuff but if anything that will be for another meet or added to my site later. This can become a monthly thing, no I'm not holding a gun to your head so don't bitch about "I don't wanna meet once a month". Some friends may be there to take photos or record for their vlogs. And potentially other sticker fags too.

Which Cumberland Farms? How about the new one in Deerfield, my nigga Carlos is the manager over there and he got my back.

With those trips you better hope the Lord his son and the holy Spirit has your back too when you catch these hands. I would prefer the southern most Cumberland farms though.

What a waste of digits

Sheridan in Hollywood?

I'm just a champ like that.

And why did you fags plan this on a Sunday night? Some people have real jobs. Not me, but some people.