youtube.com/watch?v=5p_wFVfDxJQ&t=619s

MEG's updated Pastebin: pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4j2ohfV1lbQ

CES 2016 Footage: youtu.be/JRStRzbBD_g

E3 2015 trailer: youtu.be/uG8V9dRqSsw

E3 2014 trailer: youtu.be/C4HbiCKBhFU

Bioware propaganda: blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/introducing-mass-effect-andromeda/

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BG1wtCdnEU
i.imgur.com/IqAC1ve.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the future you chose

Suvi a shit

Second for Tali a shit! A SHIT!

Cora's butt!

did not expect this, what a twist

Objectively incorrect.

Also OP didn't change the thread theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BG1wtCdnEU

Reposting for new thread. So even with a little over 100k colonists (before arks get rekt) spread over 7 golden worlds the game will still not allow you to thaw everyone out.

>playing dragon age

#
>Lesbo with Hot Alien
>Scott with leftovers
Switch PB with Kallo and have PB look irritated no one wants to bang her.

Guess I know who I'm fugging, BeepBeep seems super annoying so far and I doubt she'll be able to compete with that badonk

Will Cora be heterosexual?

Jaal best husbando!

Didn't even notice that there, do you faggots just keep making the OP post longer for no rason?

>So even with a little over 100k colonists

Where does that number come from? The Hyperion Ark has 20,000, so 80,000 for the four Arks presumably, but where do you get 20,000 on the Nexus and elsewhere?

So then what are the benefits of waking people up and how many can you wake up before it hits cap?

Suvi is best girl.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Pink Pussy March when?

PeeBee is cute! :3

She looks just like her FO4 character. She even smokes rocks in this one too

>Best Boy and Best Girl are at the front of the ship
Coincidence?

Is she?

I want her to sit on my face and rip some nasty wet farts loose from her donut anus.

I would be a shame if she happens to be a LESBIAN

>that skin tone
>that lipstick
i'm gonna puke

I'm gonna romance the Salarian if he's available for Sara. But I'm not sure what it'd result in.

You bet.

I sense the same butt-shots as with Miranda here.

Which is perfectly fine

>comparing her to an FF male
Not that bad of an insult considering how feminine they look

>It's a Coraposters have to crop out her disgusting blockhead to make her seem attractive

SAD!

>disgusting accent
>disgusting lipstick
>weird eyes (but that goes for most characters)

Vetra a goddess.

FUCK

That's because the golden worlds are all fucked one way or another. And that would mean you have dwindling resources that ain't gonna be able to spend on 100k+ people

>I want her to sit on my face [...] her donut anus

See, that I'm up with, but not the fart thing.
Unless it's a cumfart from Miranda's ass, from Liara pumping her full of blue cum.

Is Bioware Montreal /ourguys/?

Dont cut yer dick off in her vagoo, kid.

>no nympho waifu with a vaguely slavic accent, overload/energy drain, and a shotgun

well what's even the fucking point then.

Femturs are for cuddling

Probably some Inquisition points horseshit just called Initiative perks

>oh no, i'll have to play as sara!

She's soft under the plates.

>Unless it's a cumfart from Miranda's ass, from Liara pumping her full of blue cum.
Woha~

Its the deviantart shit real?

Not at all, she's cute!

Characters are super fucking ugly in this game. And I don't mean as human beings, I mean the quality of the models and the textures. Like even Fallout 1 CGI is of better quality.

that's fucking retarded. 100k-200k people is barely even a city and you know the end game is going to be putting the planets straight.

i.imgur.com/IqAC1ve.jpg

It's almost like someone told her "Be there or be square" and she didn't show up.

>Curry Thunder
>ever /ourguy/

I don't care about her face, only her delicious ass.

That's pretty funny, user.

Yup. Though no one thought that the dude that made the Liara one could be said intern that used it.

kek

yes my friend, you better end it by killing yourself.

Or just not pick an Andromeda waifu.

this is the worst, corniest joke i've heard in a long time, but i laughed for some reason.

If no man is willing to mating press blockfaced women, then alpha males with strong jaws wouldn't exist

Keep this in mind

Yes. And the cap is probably hit before the story is over. Gameplay and story integration or something.

Will we ever see a femtur with actual curves again?

If only Bioware didn't kill her pointlessly

Dammit.

Is there more?

Would. The funny thing about Andromeda is that it's so difficult to seperate agendafagging from sheer incompetence. The flat lighting for example can't be intentional but did they make the asari butt ugly by accident or because of feminism?

Venomous-sausage.tumblr.com

You're complaining about marketing.

Shit at least the fags are complaining about content.

Thanks.

>venomous sausage
Kek.

Yes.

Cora is hideously ugly yet the dumb outfit and ass shots indicate that she was supposed to be attractive. Same deal with Miranda. I think it's just incompetence. Similarly I'd say PooPooPeePee was meant to be attractive, since Mac said "who would want to push her off?" when that prompt came up.

It looks so dumb.

Peebee IS CUTE.

The trailer used the ingame engine and the Salarian looked better than ever, so I believe the engine I could be geared towards the alien species and just can't portray human faces well at all. Or the devs simply skipped human-design-day. PB kooks as she looks but her textures aren't bad. Especially her clothes. Meanwhile both Ryders are super under-saturated and their clothes look like flat skin textures.

It is.

It's just Bioware's models that look like shit. Battlefield 1 has perfectly good looking humans.

This bitch >>>> Vetra

Remember when Garrus talked about the importance of Turian women having nice hips? This basically means they intentionally made Vetra unattractive

Scott on the left

That's a man, user

>so I believe the engine I could be geared towards the alien species and just can't portray human faces well at all.

Nah Frostbite 3 can do faces really well, just Bioware that can't be bothered to learn

>This basically means they intentionally made Vetra unattractive

To Turians. This reminds me of something my Chinese roommate told me in college. He said the Chinese girls that white people find attractive aren't the same as the ones Chinese people find attractive

Cora just suffer from the usual Bioware facial modeling department quality. With decent hair and a CDProjekt face she'd be hot as fuck.

Chink's loss.

I bet Yvonne Strahovski regrets letting them use her face now

>if she was someone else, she'd be hot as fuck

>Shill EA Military Game 3000 has better graphics than AAA BioWare RPG.

Nyreen's outfit make her look wider than she is. Armor version looks different.

I will absolutely bring Cora up to my quarters so she can admire the view of space, as Ryder's tied to the bed with a vibrating plug in his smooth butt. The dripping pre tells Cora all she needs to know as she starts unzipping her suit.

Battlefield 1 was pretty good

Smirkfu from GoT has learnt that lesson I think.

Garrus also talked about female turians having crests as well, the designers didn't give a shit.

There is no fucking reason for narrow hips to be attractive, literally counter-intuitive for baby making

Not really since they don't miss them

Nah, writing, VA and body is all okay. Just need to fix the head.

I think they might've intended to make more unique looking characters which aren't just generic barbie doll looking, but that's not the same as intentionally making them unattractive. Probably incompetence for the most part, the manager as well as the majority of the art direction and modelling team as a whole need to be fired. Just look at the eyes of all the characters, should be unacceptable in 2017 and been fixed long ago in development if the people in charge were competent

I mean look at Samara, that jaw is fucking ridiculous and not a feature that's typically feminine or attractive at all. But despite this she doesn't look ugly unlike BeepBeep/Cora (yes I realize angles and lighting also come into play), and her features are also believable and fitting for a MILF super soldier intergalactic peacekeeping samurai-nun

In fact, I'd let her mind meld on top of my face any day

Hey, I'll worship her thick and meaty donut asshole as the day is long, but I draw the line at farts.
Cumfarts are A-OK, but the question is who filled Cora.

Chink males like narrow hips? What a bunch of fags

I've heard Chinese Women like white men with big noses, but maybe that's a myth

It doesn't work like that. The thing that activates your mind is just this shape

3 >

The proportions are your personal taste and might be based on local ("cultural") standards or whatnot, prehistoric fertility totems were pretty fucking fat.

If there is one thing I'm looking forward with Andromeda, is the abundance of femdom Cora fanfics.

You missed his point entirely.

A big nose is considered a stereotypically 'white' physical trait in East Asia, like how blacks in white-majority countries are stereotyped as having huge lips.

>literally counter-intuitive for baby making

in humans. Turians lay eggs

I just would like some of the far cooler armor concepts as an alt. Her default armor is honestly pretty disappointing.