/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

The hidden degeneracy of troopers edition.

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0

In last episode

FIRST FOR FUCK CHARLES BOYD

Second for republic troopers will never look good.

Robowaifus are best waifus

Started last week, just finished everything. Here's my blog:

>>FUN-TIER

>WARRIOR
The writing was good all around, and serves as a good counterpart for the KOTOR 3 feeling the Knight had. There was something amusing about the fat Darth throughout the story. The companions were great, even the AYYLMAO scum. I wish the kind of care put into Jaesa was present in other companions.

>AGENT
I hate the Agent only because it shows how much potential the shitty non-Force stories could have been. Meaningful choices, engaging plot, and that ship is fucking sexy. Meh companions.

>>NICE-TIER

>INQUISITOR
I was able to overlook the pokemon collecting with the political intrigue going on. Overall it was a pretty fun story, and really satisfying to finish each chapter and move on to the next. Enjoyed all the companions.

>KNIGHT
I get why people call it KOTOR 3. Good at showing Jedi-Army relationship, and the plot was pretty neat. Loved the feisty Padawan, but the rest of the companions can get spaced.

>>SKIP TO CH3-TIER

>CONSULAR
Story was dull in comparison to the other Force users, it's definitely the bottom of the four. I liked how it shows the other side of the Jedi, the more peaceful, less warmongering side. Bland companions.

>SMUGGLER
Like a J.J. Abrams movie; cliché one-liners to cover up missing plot. I liked that you could remain neutral throughout the run, though I couldn't betray the qt togruta at the end. Companions were amusing and somewhat interesting.

>>SPACEBAR-TIER

>HUNTER
The entire storyline is just killing generic NPCs. Even the final climatic ending was killing a generic guy you never met. It wasn't even that satisfying to kill him; the only excitement came from knowing it was ending. Companions were pretty neat though.

>TROOPER
The worst, and I like military stuff. You're either literally repeating the same 'Yes, sir!' lines or a psychotic criminal who somehow evades the law even after murdering a Senator in public. Companions lacked depth.

4th for worst girl.
:^)

Fuck me

How does one get his own jb Twilek harem?

I always knew troopers were so deep in the closet

You could probably find a seller of fine underage twi'leks on Nar Shaddaa.

After that you just have to gib naem

Whats currently the cheapest deal for a 30 day subscription?

Not asking for more because i will travel a lot after that so 60 days+ is not worth it

Unused? I'd take one that's slightly used just for the trauma moe.

I might know a guy who has some... damaged goods... he keeps around. Just in case someone's looking for a discount.

So if I fuck a grill in the main story, and then fuck Lana later on... if my main grill comes back and I go back to her, what does Lana say?

Also, what does a guy you fuck in the main story say about cheating on Lana if you're a grill yourself?

This is kinda neato. Am I having fun, Anons?

Pepriz
Or Perpriz
Pepreiz
One of the three. It starts with Pe
I don't give a fuck about giving away names. Avoid a Verdon because all he does is get drunk and flirt. There's some guy in a cowboy hat that flirts.
There's one Cathar chick that's just the absolute worst in everything. You'll know her when you see her
Avoid a Pureblood Trooper in blue or whatever. Bt2 chick I think. She just gravitates drama. Drama just happebs when she's around
Avoid . Bunch of tryhard security on Pub side
There's also that Fleet security guild on Pub side. There's a lot of fucking security on Pub side

>Pureblood Trooper
F E L L O W P U B S

>bring her back to the ship
>treat her nice few a few weeks
>let her start feeling at home
>while in transit to other system, give her the raunchiest fuck you can think of while the other virgin girls watch

>We will never have Imperial Trooper story where we can become personal guard for dark councilor level sith and do their bidding against the Republic

which server again? Ebin right?

Pretty much why she gets shit which is ironic because there's a Chiss player that runs around and is greeted with open arms
Meanwhile she gets shit all the time. It's kind of funny to watch
>Tfw just been watching people on the Fleet

Yep. Only on the Hawk

It's this kind of shit that makes me wish that Star Wars was an IP under a different company and wasn't bought by Disney.

What we see of Nar Shaddaa, being a black market for spice, murder, slavery, and all sorts of other things, makes me wonder just what kind of depraved shit you could find for sale in a storefront if you turn down the right alley.

I'm sure there are Sith Lords who wander down there, buying a JB twi'lek slave, and just grabs her with a Force Choke and starts using her as a live fleshlight. Forcing her to use her tongue and throat to lick off every drop of his corrupted seed, barely gasping for breath as he lights up some bizarre drug cocktail, while his other purchase washes his ass with her lips.

Meanwhile, next door some slaver is selling genetically engineered futa girls with two cocks, and a meat store across the street will butcher any cuts of humanoid for you and grill it up to order.

>if Veeky Forums set up a moonbase

>Meanwhile, next door some slaver is selling genetically engineered futa girls with two cocks
>TOR will never have a Goldshire

I just want to make mine my personal cock sleeves for life. I want to completely fill their wombs every night and maybe induce some prolapse.

Would you use your loli'lek's asshole as an ashtray for your deathsticks?

Can't we swap factions in 5.2 theres references to rep players on imp fleet and vice versa for those that switched allegiance?

>trooper switches sides
>Hail Mandalore!

I hope not. I'd get sick of the "lel I'm a dark jedi xD" and "lel i'm a redeemd sith xD" RPers.

Nah, I'd administer it anally, though.

I hope they'll play that well with actual consequences instead of reducing it to "lmao u helped 'em but that's okay u still our guy"

>You want to kill Quinn
>You pick Elara
>Suddenly you find yourself now aligned to pub

That would be too funny

kek

>swap factions
no
>references
only shit I've seen is Theron sending a Pub that sided with the Imps on Iokath the newest "access codes" for Carrick Station and telling them not to parade around Imperial banners while they're there

Yeah, I didn't think they'd let players swap fleets.

I'd "invade" her "base" if you "know" what I "mean".

>too funny
See you say that, but it's what happens
Well that figures. Any sort of effort on BWA's part reduces the likelihood of something interesting.

No, but please elaborate

he wants to love you

no. please don't say that

FFS I don't want to end up with those pub scrubs! Even if I get the pleasure of KILLING QUINN it is not worth it.

I have all my sluts imp side on Ebin. What am I going to do with an empty fleet pub side with no sluts?

tenderly

It'll happen though if you read the thread, it's just pub in name. You'll still be on the imp fleet. You petty warrior

hook up with

Warriors can kill Quinn in 5.2 regardless who they side with

>when the choice might just be picking one over the other and killing the choice you didn't go with
>you might just be able to see Quinn kill Elara or vice versa
OH BOY IF ONLY

Okay /swgg/

Are you going to kill Quinn on your warrior?

Reply Y/N, and a brief statement why.

Yes, because he betrayed me and broke my heart

I haven't actually progressed that far on my warriors, but seeing as how they're LS, neutral and DS respectively, you can guarantee it'll be both.

Yes, because I romanced Lana on my femwarrior instead, and at least she doesn't betray me
Also, even the slightest chance of getting an Elara romance is enticing enough

Oh and cum in it while I'm at it.

I know you are reading this Quinn.

All that time frozen in carbonite gave me time to think. I think you need to be dead. Now that you know how I feel I hope to see you very soon.

Well, that's a given.

how did that user get someone to ERP with him on pub side (let alone a trooper). I can't even get a reply from some slutty smuggler

No. I would have killed him when be betrayed me but after 5 years it's just so petty to kill him. He was just a tool for another sith backstabbing.

Yes, once a tr8r, always a tr8r. He should've betrayed Baras for me.

Jedi mind tricks. That always works with troopers and such.

Do Im doing A New Epoch of Fear

What in the fuck do I do? If I disable the eradicators, will Jadus escape?

OR do I get to kill him?

I seriously dont want to let thousands of people die just to stroke the ego of this delirious cunt.

He's going out the fucking airlock.
+150 dark side points

Her sweet, tight, teeny, alien butthole.

Nope, I spared him. My Warrior learned on Tatooine a new way to live, so she's lightside.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Doesnt mean she will trust him so easily again. He'll have to earn that friendship they had back.

>If I disable the eradicators, will Jadus escape?
yes
>do I get to kill him?
no

>"Give up all notions of the light and turn fully to the darkside!"
"Nah."
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Go with "your plan a shit" type options for the best result.

>even if you're DS the spirit says you're just not DS enough
so is the spirit just the edgelord version of the Warrior?

Don't you want somebody to love?
Don't you need somebody to love?
You betta find somebody to looooooove!

I thought the spirit was LS if you're a DS warrior

Heroics that take 6 minutes or less, impside:

(asterisks denote missions with bonuses; tildes denote that the bonus should be skipped)

Alderaan
Spring Thaw*

Balmorra
Comrades in Arms (open-world, may have to wait a bit for the item to spawn)
Toxic Bombs*

Belsavis
A Rock and a Hard Place*
Breakthrough* (Cutting it close here. Skip bossfight by leaving phase if you want)

Dromund Kaas
Saving Face
Shadow Spawn (open-world, may have to wait a bit for items to spawn)
Personal Challenge

Hoth
Taking the Heat*
Pirated Lootbox*
Deconstruction Efforts
A Traitor's Punishment~
Sensitive Material
The Brig Stompers

Ilum
Poisonous Strategy~

Korriban
Armed and Dangerous
The Hate Machine

Makeb
Sharing the Blame~
Weapons Test* (bonus terminals: in large mob of standards, and near each end of south bridge)

Nar Shaddaa
Hunger of the Vrblthers*

Taris
The Fathers of Taris
Spilling Chemicals* (take west path first to make sure you get bonus)

Tatooine
Black Box*
Blood and Sand* (A bit of a stretch. Use cooldowns liberally)
Call Down the Thunder*
Jawa Trade*
Prison Labor*
Supply Lines**
War on Spice*

Voss
Ancient Guardians*
Cleanse the Corrupted (A bit of a stretch. Use cooldowns for the boss fights)
Rock-Eaters
The First Commando's Call (Use cooldowns for the final fight)

okay but where does he go after that?

do we chase him down again?

Csilla
no

Talk him down

No. I won't kill him.

He betrayed me but for a good reason. And he is too competent and useful to just waste him.

Also: I invested quite a few leftover gifts into him and i don't want to know that wasted.

No, the entire thing felt pretty stupid and only happened because they wrote Warrior to be a retarded sith moonlighting as Lubu

Well, no luck so far, but I did see the pregger drugslut

this tbqh
He was stuck between two very powerful Sith masters, each of whom could have easily killed him.
There was no easy way out of that situation.

post screencaps

She's not really doing anything. Just talking to some guy

>using reason
BURN AND MAIM

>Well, no luck so far
Get used to this on Pub side

sup Jaesa

Yea it's pretty boring. I don't think they deserve my sluts desu

Why are the US RP servers so degenerate? I don't see any of this sort of thing on the Progenitor

>Yea it's pretty boring
Welcome to Pub side

Lack of parenting along with acceptance of black culture. That's just my opinion though

larger + more varied population

Going back to my /ss/ character I guess

post screencap

>There are Jedi who formed attachments

Why hello there, young man

>moonlighting as Lubu
like this is a bad thing. Lu Bu had a sweet gig.

>try to give both sides a chance
>Empire side is filled with RP fags looking for slave/apprentive/master relationships and nothing else
>PvP there is utter shit with them losing every match because everyone thinks he is smarter than the rest
>Barely any raids or flashpoints ever get done fast because people do shit without knowing what to do

>Republic
>filled with hardcore PvP fags who can't stop talking about their ''hate'' for the Empire
>win every single warzone against the Imps
>barely any RP/ERP whatsoever
>work as a team but on the other side they also very cringy when they try to talk in-character

You can't ever be happy huh?

Most good players jumped ship after EA took over. There are precious few people who still play SWTOR and came from SWG.

>ywn have open world pvp where you raid bases and cities of your enemies again

>trying to find a sniper rifle for my new Agent
>see Gray Helix Sniper Rifle
muh dick

On a related note:
>want to roll an Agent
>always wind up making a qt3.14 chiss bt2 grill
h-help

w-wut leggings

wut server

so don't play on EH you dipshit

>wut server
Prog

go TRE, it's the other way round, and of course no RP cringiness

Concealed Bodysuit

>tfw no padawans to seduce away from their master

Lu Bu was a fuck head

>>always wind up making a qt3.14 chiss bt2 grill
nothing wrong with that

Wait until you hit that ERP scene
Imps full of degenerate sluts and one night stands
Pubs rarely to never ERP but when they do it's about the LONG TERM

Just got him on my warrior and I already want to space his ass. From the way he talks, to the fact he listened in on my conversations. My warrior's fat ass can't relax with that slimeball around.