/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Be Kind to One Another Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d702c56b0d28cd257090bb292c23471f85772028

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdTBIQDPZt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im heckin hungry

best girl

Okay so hear me out. If you are an ugly dude, not good looking in the least, maybe a bit below average if you're lucky. Why would you send someone else on xivg your face photo? Not even talking about leaking. Just in general.

When's the next story patch anyways?

People watching!

mom said i'm cute

8 D

Is it me or is her hair actually more green than yellow? Like, chlorine blonde?

Guys...

Why would a girl play as a cat BOY

BOYS should play as catboys.

do any catboys here actually erp? and do they like femcats?

Aether expert pls, someone throw up a PF D:

Do not trust c@girls

Is there anyway to turn grand company seals into money?

Well I mean anything that is tradeable from seal is essentially money. Lots of stuff used for crafting sells like Emery, Raziqsap and Raziqsand to name a few. Check your local market board.

I was about to say sell anima weapon quest-line items but with the recent update I don't know anymore

I want this cat to succ me.

only female cats with grown man blush, lip gloss, and slut glam

I wish c@girls would just DIE.

Elezens sandwiching midlanders.

My own clone... Now neither of us will be virgins!

Aether Expert, PF 5123.

Needs a brazzers logo

I like that cat.

>Love playing Monk.
>But am not a good Monk.

Its the worst. I just never feel like im doing good damage even though im having fun playing it.

Why would a boy play as a cat GIRL

GIRLS should play as catgirls.

gas both of yourselves

>tfw your Roegadyn bestfriend threatens to get a restraining order against you

So I am trying this Squadron thing out right now. I heard if i use this Recruitmnent Manual thing and go to the Golden Saucer I will unlock a pretty good unit? What are the exact steps?

youtube.com/watch?v=cdTBIQDPZt4

What did you do now, Kiss?

It can take some adjustment but really it's the simplest DPS to play at a decent level. Which is why I play it. Take your time, you'll get it before you know it.

>Friend defends everything Yoshis done recently as well as parts of the Q&A
>Show friend how Yoshi has no idea what the fuck he's doing
>"We can't be friends anymore, I wont tolerate you besmirching a good man."

>aika having to cover his ass in the discord about posting in the thread
>aika's name is currently a thread meme

why lie about it? nobody gives a shit about your autism.

post cute spudders

They're not a very good friend.

I'll be your friend.

Not exactly. Golden Saucer Challenge Log recruitments can pull from all the available recruitment pools as well as having their own unique recruits. I'd say there's no real "pretty good unit" just a mix of different classes and races, and a few amusingly glamoured characters.

Only one thing to do. Craft them Supramax potions

Putting together a second airship, finally. Why the fuck is varnish so expensive? The mats are dirt cheap. Also going out on errands to collect mats for crafting buddies makes me feel a little like a retainer, except I get paid in a giant flying boat instead of crappy coins.

No comment.
They're my Roegadyn bestfriend though, you can't be a better friend than a Roegadyn bestfriend...

>tfw PSO2 gets a Nier crossover but we don't

What are you referring to?

What if I'm also a roe

What did you show him? A video of Yoshi saying the relic is better than the 280 weapons even though they're objectively not?

Is there a way i can macro the chocobo mount to my Left analog stick click (L3)?

I play on gamepad

Yeah that kinda surprised me, though as one person who posted here for a while showed you can do some decent pseudo-cosplay with what we have right now.

Then go play that degenerate tripfag
Why do you even have a trip? You are a nobody

i'm thinking about getting this

i don't like raids but i'm fine with dungeons. can i play fine without raiding?

Because dummies will buy shit straight off of the MB instead of checking the mats themselves. This is how 90% of my profit is made, really.

Post bitchbreaker uniform

the only 'raids' you have to do are big ones with 3 parties of 8, and those are clusterfucks so don't worry about it

Can you trust C@bois?

Shit, dude, I gotta get my levekits done after this.

I want to rape this catboy

>say hello to someone
>they manually set themselves to afk

There's Shrek, the futa orc

Message him on Shattered Sun for "bitchbreaking"

You might have a misconception of what raids are in this game. It's worth playing until you finish all the content, I can say for sure.

I guess you could engage in shirtless hand-to-hand combat to the death with my current Roegadyn bestfriend to potentially win my platonic(?) love...

>It's the same person who got mad when told I don't ERP/ don't want to EB them

What a surprise. But to answer your question I do play but don't spend money on it so getting the outfits is quite hard because you have to buy them from the market and they are insanely price right now

>Akiva claiming to quit femroe because people bother him
>When the fucking dude goes around propositioning others for futa sex with his ugly two dicked abomination with /tells

That and explaining that Yoshi has no idea how stats work as well as mentioning that relic was invalidated in less than two weeks and would have been invalidated in less as "best weapons in the game" had they not pushed back Diadem.

No raiding necessary. You won't have immediate access to top-level gear but if you're not the kind of person who cares a whole lot about that sort of thing, you'll probably enjoy it. There are some 24-man casual "raids" that I would still recommend doing when you can, but they're not -needed- for anything. Hope you enjoy the game if you get it, user.

But I'm a white mage..

They can trust me. I'll always fight for justice.

now he's an ugly nigger cat. these assholes give catboys a bad name

Oh.
I don't think this is going to work out.

What's a good graphics card to have if you want to play with everything maxed out?

My condolences. You'll have him soliciting creepy ERP. He's doing the same thing he complains about.

Yes, catboys are inherently trustworthy and dependable.

Of course, c@boy love is unconditional and mutually beneficial

Ultra and Standard look the exact same. Get above a GTX 8 series.

1060+ I'd say. This game isn't very demanding, it's just shittily made.

Post the last screenshot you took! No cheating!

I don't take many screenshots

A GTX 970 or 1060 can manage it. R9 Fury or RX480 if you prefer the red team but there's some issues with the implementation of LODs that can cause frame drops in certain areas.

>1060
This game is for PS3 tho, and PS4 is nowhere near 1060 in performance.

Perfect!
You go boi.

Will I ever finish my anima? probably not now I can go get a 280

>tfw no one to pay to fanta into Zhloe

Any midrange GPU made within the last 5 years
A Radeon 7950 could max out this game.

Just a reminder that CPU matters more in this game than GPU. No good having a great GPU only for it to get bottlenecked by a shitty CPU in raids and towns.

I am using a gtx 760 and run on max.

I too like to ignore everything else in a sentence.

The user said "with everything maxed out." If you legitimately think the PS4 is capable of running that at an acceptable framerate then boy do I have news for you. On top of that, a game having a console version doesn't matter when it comes to what you need to run at capped out settings on a PC.

Protip: If you have an AMD GPU, go inside your AMD control panel and make a custom profile for the game. Force GPU tessellation to 8x instead of using default application settings.
Your FPS will go up tremendously in scenes with tessellation involved like places with water around.

I'm still waiting for her to mention pineapple pizza and watch the entire game just burst into flames as people fight over it.

Tried, a dozen or so times. Last attempt at suicide was 2 months ago. Gun jammed.

Okay.

Nice, retards thinking the PC version is some astronomical benchmark.

highlander looking for potate for purely platonic petting
pst

Last time I trusted you scorpions stung me 3 times at once.

I'm going to be really sad when we reach the point where she just doesn't get any new cutscenes

Can you do nothing right

Did not know that, thanks, user.

I never said it was. It's just poorly coded so it takes more than it should to run at maximum settings, which are above that which the PS4 and PS3 run at. Standard Japanese coding practices.

>being this dumb

Okay then.