Is there any better compact SUV than a Crosstrek?

Is there any better compact SUV than a Crosstrek?
>AWD
>Manual Option
>Economic
>Proven to be reliable
>Beautiful Looking
>Cheap

>liking an SUV
cuck lol

What is the relevance of an SUV and the word cuck is today you're first day on /pol/?

Dacia Sandero Stepway.

/thread

>What is the relevance of an SUV and the word cuck
they're synonyms

>they made a tribeca
That's what's wrong with an XV

>they're synonyms
so what you are telling me is you didn't make it past the 5th grade

nice cuckmobile

ofc an SUV cuck makes no sense

too bad Toyota fits the demographic of soccermoms not knowing how to handle a manual transmission

>needs to cry about manual transmissions in his cuckmobile
so a cuck and a poorfag lmao

get some vagisil for you're angry gaping vagina

I'm not a fan.

The 2.0 petrol or the 2.0 diese, both with manual transmission, is the only acceptable combinations for it. The 1.6 is underpowered as shit, and the CVT in these are horrible. It also likes to chug a bit of fuel, or atleast so does my mothers 1.6 CVT

Interior feels cheap and the seats lack bolstering, rear view camera screen is a joke, suspension is unforgivably stiff on asphalt (does quite well on gravel and rough road, but not well enough to justify the stiffness on asphalt, audio system lacks depth, boot is a tad small (this is forgiveable as this isn't a class that supports having big ones)

I've tested out quite a few while helping my parents make choices for their cars (no clue why they landed on the XV for my mom), and the Mazda CX3 easily the one I can recommend the most in the compact crossover segment

I bet you think you're an elite racer because you have to drive technology from the 1920s.

i bet you own an old boring shitbox

It's a good vehicle but I have driven one and it handles like a total boat. It's good for everything except having fun while driving. It's the exact opposite of the STI and WRX, both of those are ONLY good at having fun on the street/track, they're not comfortable or cool or anyhting. But then again, you can't have a car that handles well, is reliable, fast, luxurious, and cheap.

as if a Crosstrek isn't a boring old shitbox.

>reliable, fast, luxurious, and cheap.

Maybe when they put the 2.5 turbo engine in the outback for like one model year.

OP here, i drove a CVT one dealer didn't have manual in stock. was floaty but ride quality was smooth. if any complaints it's the cheap feeling seats that bothered me the most

>flat engines
only one company currently does them correctly. pic partially related.

>manual option
Only if you like your cars poverty-spec. I was going to order one from the local dealer and was told that I couldn't have heated leather or any premium ICE or safety features if I selected manual transmission. I politely told him to jump up his own ass and die.

I have one of those and it is not reliable, fast, or cheap.

the CVT's are trash though, manual is fun why not? The cloth seats look better than the ugly leather they use

You're not wrong. More than anything I was pissed off by the idea that they weren't giving me the option. Still have to deal with poor-spec ICE which for a commuter car is a big deal. My brother, sister, and mother each have one of the CVTs and I disagree that they're trash. For a commuter car they're nice, but I only drive manual and I hate that Subaru wants to punish me for that when in 2005 I could get an Outback XT with all the options with a manual transmission. Somehow 12 years later they've contracted options instead of expanding. It's bullshit and I won't support their decision to do it.

So they couldn't special order you one with some extra fees? Maybe another dealer would be different

If that were an option I'm sure they would've said something. My family has bought 3 loaded XVs from them already. It would've been a no-brainer sale. Worst part is I'd totally have paid any fee for it too. I just don't think it's something that's available.

>thinking an Impreza is an SUV
why are you even on an automotive board?

>trying to make fun of peoples cars
>drives a Crosstrek CuckUtilityVehicle
oh now im laffin

>t. /pol/ permavirgin

>beautiful looking
>is a SUV that looks like a fucking SUV like every SUV

It looks better than most

says the cucktreck driver

I don't own one "yet" what do you own?

>considering wasting real money on a cucktrek
>even considering buying any modern CuckUtilityVehicle in the 1st place

looks you shit is fucked up senpai