Previous:

Azura is shit.

second for i dont know what the hell am i doing with this game

I'm ok with Oboro

FIRE EMBLEM

Heroes~

Ilyana a cute! CUTE!

I agree.

Can someone explain to me how Minerva isn't stealth OP?
>52 Atk
>Mine is +Spd/-HP so it has 41 Spd
>Open B slot so you can add Desperation 3 for guaranteed kills of every single unit in the game if you're under 75% HP
>Weapon accelerates special trigger so you can add 1 turn Moonbow for a guaranteed trigger on every attack you initiate and every counter attack

WATER GET OUT

Veronica is my waifu! I claim her for cuddles!

This is my perfect wife!
Say something nice about her

I WANT TO FUCK HECTOR

Zihark get out.

Should i *5 star my adult Tiki? she is +atk-speed, her base speed is 23

Re-asking for new thread

she's easy to get

I got her and I'm still trying to figure out how to best put her to use.

Cherche will be better with inheritance. She will have more attack with a Brave Axe and kill much better.

Hi Eliwood.

Most underrated pair in Tellius IMO

>green so weak to the most possible units
>defensive stats of a paper bag
>flier so dies to taco

She's good but she's only stealth OP for a meta that doesn't have reds, mages and Taco everywhere.

>guaranteed moonbow on every counter attack
>52 Atk
Jesus Christ.

I hear that 2 orbs per day is going away in 3 days. Is that true?

That would instantly kill this game

Are any of these units useful? I want to make my first 5 stars with feathers, I was thinking of Nowi but I don't know if she is good or not.

Could someone who is around rank 1k in the Arena right now post his score?

It seems it's really easy to get a high rank in the arena this week, and I'd like to know if a score of 4525-4530 will get me into the top 1000.

This triggers the Lucinafag.

This is my wife

No it's a meme.

>47 Atk with brave weapon
>19 Spd
(lol

it's okay to love perfection

>>Mine is +Spd/-HP so it has 41 Spd
Not every Minerva is +spd/-hp. For reliable discussion about being OP, you should either use neutral as the base or specify that +spd Minerva is OP.
>>Open B slot so you can add Desperation 3 for guaranteed kills of every single unit in the game if you're under 75% HP
We don't know how skill inheritance will work. It could be that you can only transfer skills into slots you already have.

Also, she's a green where a ton of enemies are red, and the common unit that the meta revolves around is an archer with close counter.

Hi Lyn

That's your sister, Seliph.

dunno dude, Thracia is already fucked up enough as it is

She can steal Minerva's Life and Death or even Hawkeye's Deathblow for 52 Atk and 53 Atk when initiating.

>birthday coming up this week
>know that nobody I interact with on a daily basis here knows or cares
>it'll be my first birthday that I celebrate completely alone

I know I know, not your blog and all that shit, but you guys are all I really get to talk with nowadays.

Is this what it feels like to be Alfonse?

What are those expressions trying to convey?

assuming they have neutral or good boons, then
>abel
>eirika
>nowi
>nino
>fcorrin
are your best options.
im partial toward eirika for the atk/spd buffs

Nowi is a pretty solid tank. Mages like her because she can help wear away at magic walls with her res debuff. She pairs up well with Nino, too, what with Rally Defense.

Fuck off

okay, that's pretty cool.

Is this a Jojo reference

H-hayai...!

With desperation active + one turn Moonbow she kills every single unit in the game, even YTikis in one turn without being counter attacked.
Sure she dies to weapon disadvantages if attacked but so does Linde and Lucina but that doesn't keep them from being SS tier.

Veronica just wants to be part of the gang!

Alfonse is a prince. I doubt he has problems with being alone.

She's fucking dead

Can we just agree that this whole voting gauntlet mode is complete bullshit. The fighting part has no effect on the results whatsoever. They could just as well have made another online popularity poll like they did before the game was released.

Happy birthday.

Would you say that Hector is a quote en quote "punk"?

>Echoes is pretty much confirmed to not have MU and marriage
IS is retarded. I can already see it, 200k total sales, series one step away from being cancelled again.

what are boons and how do I know if my unit has them?

and thanks to FE6. most likely that girl is too

>FE game with actual advertisement getting 200k sales
(lol

Neutral Tiki can tank that though, what are you talking about. It's Moonbow, not Luna.

Good

Fuck off faggot an MU would not fit the narrative

The fighting part feels like it was meant for the player, it exists to make it something more than just voting for who you want to win
I agree that it should have more of an effect, though

let the previous generation have their game, we had two.

I dunno, I might like it even without all thier features. I'll pick it up used 6months later for $20.

Yeah, it's not like Echoes is 1 of 3 games coming out and the series totally relies on the sales of game coming out on the pirates dream handheld at the ass end of it's life.

Not really, the series got a lot of momentum thanks to Awakening and Fates, it only need some shipping to keep the casuals entertained and will sell at least 1mil.

Gaiden sucks so who cares? Better for IS to churn that game out fast to die and just focus more on FE Warriors and FE Switch tbqh

Darn. I'm playing Genealogy with codes on now, and that shit is fun.

We've known from the start that it was stupid convoluted bullshit. All our actions influence is how many meager amount of feathers we get.

They're like natures in pokemon, a unit can be either neutral or have a bane and a boon. Basically one stat will be better and one will be worse. You can check them out by referencing your stats at level 1 or 40 with various site that have the stat data of all the characters.

>getting my ass reamed by Lunatic Ursula
>hold a tactics meeting with myself
>really made me think for an hour
>come up with the ultimate plan
>completely toss away my honor and copy off the guy who cleared it with 3* characters

Now that's strategy!

So let's play a game.
Pick a unit that isn't in Heroes and think up their stats and gimmicks. Spread 170 points on their stats (165 if using a brave weapon or a mage, and 178 if you make an armor). I'll start

>Nephenee
Silver Lance+
Luna
-HP 40
-ATK 45
-SPD 36
-DEF 27
-RES 22
Defiant Attack
Desperation

Art by Kazama Raita

Basically, some versions of a unit have certain stats shifted up/down. They come in pairs, so a unit can have 1 set, 2 sets, or be completely neutral. There are several sites you can use to calculate the IVs, or boons and banes, of a unit, but they only work when looking at the level 1 stats of the unit.

>FE warriors
garbage

>Hurr muh narrative
You want to risk the series being cancelled because you aren't willing to give the greasy weeaboos the fantasy themed dating sim that they crave?

>game that's literally supposed to be throwaway filler in-between actual releases
>put in no effort or manpower into redesigning/rebalancing the maps and gameplay
>outsource animations to a shitty 3D studio

>worrying about sub-optimal sales

Waifushit isnt what made the series more popular, advertisement is.

>n-n-nobody is gonna buy this game if it doesn't pander to the casual fanbase!!!11
please end yourself.

Let's just say the game fails or just isn't as successful as Awakening and Fates. They learn that they need certain features to appeal to a wider audience and it's included in later games for sure. Just let them churn a cheap remake out.

There is literally 2 more games in development and a no-effort money maker in Heroes. Quit shitposting.
It's not 2014 anymore.

>Create new villager that joins you early on
>This is the MU
wow so hard guise!

FE warriors doesn't have marriage or supports and its MU is almost non existent but it still did pretty well on its platform

It was both and you know it. They advertised the waifushit and drew in a lot more people who didn't care about just simple srpgs.

>waiting for my orbs to roll for Nino
Oh please I need her so much

Yes, but Linde is a blue 2 range and Lucina is a red with dragon-slaying, healing, and buffing.

The "Sure she dies to WTD" is important because every fucking other powerful unit is red. Lyn, Lucina, Eirika, Loli Tiki, Chrom, Eldigan, Leo (sorta), and Tharja, just to list the most common ones. And they are common, because they've all been focus characters at some point, some twice. Additionally, there are more red units than other units of any single type.

And you're still assuming Skill Inheritance works the way you want it to. I'd put any planning off until they announce for certain how it'll work.

>n-n-nobody is gonna buy this game if it doesn't pander to the casual fanbase!!!11
Uh... yeah? Are you retarded?

I adore Felicia.

(lol

>le old games weren't advertised meme
I love this excuse.

>Gangrel
Levin Sword-Inherent Far Counter
Iceberg
-HP: 35
-ATK: 44
-SPD: 39
-DEF:20
-RES: 34
Escape Route
Savage Blow

So are you gone for the Celica chapters then?

One helps, but it wasnt necessary to make a hit game. If they want to milk retarded waifufags of their money i dont mind, that's basically how half of Japan's economy operates anyway.

she succs me real good

lolno, most people buy these games for the waifus and husbandos.

What

You forgot to mention that a unit should only have three skills (not including their weapon).

Felicia is a dumbo, why is she dressed like that?

It was shipping and easily accesible supports. The "waifu /husbando fanservice" is not even that good.

Glasses Felicia is CUTE!

No. They've already shown that they're adding new shit, expanding parts of the story and rewriting other parts.

Fuck, I'm off by 2 points. Consider Def to be 19 and SPD to be 38

Touched a nerve did I? Oh so sorry!

Your brain gets smart, your head gets dumb.