let it die

Previous Thread: >Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=863
treeofsavior.com/news/

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=860
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_brNFyVJLg&
youtube.com/watch?v=mfe78FtIJ4I&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dead

why did you even make a new thread

who?

soon!

/ServerClosed/ when!

questions you might have come into this general to ask:

>is this game dead
yes

>did it get any better since i quit
no

>erp?
just go to discord

>just go to discord
Which one?

What's the fastest way to get to 330 from 323?

is this game dead?
did it get any better since i quit?
erp?

B-but I get blown up on quest maps even with 1.5k def and 1.6k mdef

Explain this /tosg/
I thought Futureproof was supposed to be dead.

Don't be 10 levels below them then

Party up. Create a rank8 maps quest party. I've joined 2 of them and got a buttload of EXP cards that can get me from 315 to 330 according to the exp calculator.

how good is sadhu

That is a different FP.

Cunts disband it last night and deleted his chars.
I saw a guy named "AC195" as Templar of FP today.

Hello guys, a lot of you may not know me, I'm BraveVesperia, from Futureproof.

As of today I'm leaving, and I wanted you to know that the only reason why the game was enjoyable is because of the community, and it's the only reason why I've been playing until now (though I've been quite inactive lately, even missing some people's departures). Recently I'm having very little free time, and I don't want to play a game that each time requires more grinding and refuses to fix it's many flaws.

Special mention to Futureproof, you're great guys, I had a lot of fun just chatting and hanging around with you, and I'm sure I'll stay in touch via Discord.

So I wanted to say thank you and goodbye to everyone here, I appreciate you guys and I hope the people who stay actually get to play a great game in the future.

I'm sorry for such a big post from a literally who, but I felt like I wanted to do it this way.

I'll be your templar tonight.

I'm not Cats, and to celebrate our new phoenix-like rebirth, I went to West Siauliai Woods and declared war on the first tower I could. Does anyone know who those guys are? I hope they don't have a hamster in there.

I'll also be gathering more guinea pigs and waiting warmly for rank 9. GBL will happen if enough people log on at the right time, but we might have more on in the drop bear timezone than 9pm.

If you want to join, or rejoin, or got caught in one of those offline over a month cleanups, whisper ApplyAFineHorse3. If you don't get a response, either I'm offline, crashed, or whispers broke again. Send a friend request and come find me.

Hey I remember you from back when I was still in FP. You're cool.

>Not kicking that shitter cats out

see you on gbf

Futureproof was a terrible, terrible guild.
>lolipan was a subhuman retard who forced all of his first group of players to quit because he declared war on every guild he could to the point that no one could play the game
>ends up recruiting randoms to populate his failed memeguild
>loli wants to be pvp king but is horrible at the game and because a giant joke on the server
>eventually bails from the game because he can't take being such a laughingstock
>then some literal who normie alcoholic fuck takes over the guild and does nothing, he doesn't even play the game
>this continues for half a year
>Futureproof dies unceremoniously
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The war declaring at the start was fine it was Loli refusing to accept that a large part of the game is PvE and that in MMOs being PvP focused means you do a lot of PvE content in order to fund your PvP endeavors.

Oh no. Did you just seriously waste all the Previously donated talt to level the Futureproof guild!?

I am so mad right now.

>>lolipan was a subhuman retard who forced all of his first group of players to quit because he declared war on every guild he could to the point that no one could play the game
I was never in fp but how is this true? i remember most people in fp having fun wardec'ing everyone, if anything it was the lack of wars that made everyone quit.
Also, wasn't LolichisSlave the only non-tosg fp had?

>Also, wasn't LolichisSlave the only non-tosg fp had?
Definitely not, I know that Healmage and Cats weren't tosg. Probably others, too.

>lolipan was a subhuman retard who forced all of his first group of players to quit because he declared war on every guild he could to the point that no one could play the game
That was the golden age of this stupid game. Fuck right off.

FP was fine but it should have died when Lolipan left. The game has been a shitshow since neutrality and it's just been dragged through the mud since with everyone playing it.

>Futurproof2.0

Oh, good luck on that. Guess i will stop shitposting about FP for a while..

>Healmage wasn't /tosg/
>the literal queen of /pol/ herself
This is inaccurate.

It's a well known fact. Just because some newfag comes to Veeky Forums in 2016 and starts spewing memes about Trump doesn't mean they aren't new.

>170762750

Apply yourself.

>thread-only shitposter does not even know anything

these. oldFP and its members loved GvG. neutrality killed oldFP (and ofc the autistic leader also did)

What calculator do you use?

>a guild that was created around an aspect of the game that literally got removed from the game by the addition of neutrality went downhill afterwards
SHOCK

GvG was still in the game for a long time after Loli quit, the problem was that most people in FP outside of the oldfags and a handful of exceptions were never that good because when you advertise as a PvP guild you attract tons of normies that want to stroke their epeen.

>I didn't play before Neutrality: The Post
You're confusing GBL and GVG.

Being successful at competitive GBL was something that FP intended to do initially, just because they failed doesn't mean that wasn't the original focus.

Open world GvG was just a spawn camping shitshow anyway, it was fun in the first month but IMC didn't support the mode so it was never anything more than just fun zerg griefing.

GvG was still available, but FP couldn't cope because they were all really, really bad at the game. With open world PvP, you can pick and choose your battles which allows you to grossly outnumber people or just pick on weaklines. In GvG, they couldn't do that they so they quit.

>Being successful at competitive GBL was something that FP intended to do initially, just because they failed doesn't mean that wasn't the original focus.
>doesn't mean that wasn't the original focus.
>something that did not exist when guild was made
>the original focus.

>gbl
>existing when fp was created
newfriend please

>they were all really, really bad at the game.

>If you can't outnumber your opponent and camp their spawn you're really, really bad.
GvG is a fucking shitshow, no one should ever blame a guild for failing at it when the design is so bad.

GBL was a massive disappointment for everyone except people who only did PVP for TP. The first map was so bad they had to remove it completely instead of putting them in rotation. Gamebreaking bugs were everywhere.

>by the way, I didn't play GBL (which I keep calling GvG) on the old map, either
Literally fucking unplayable, newfag.

When's this game going to add more bosses?

Who cares, the whole focus of FP was to bully other guilds in open world PvP just because. When they killed it with passive mode, the guild had no purpose left and it eventually died because it couldn't adapt well enough.

Either way, props to loli for actually being able to farm thousands of free TP from GBL and having the stash he left behind given away "accidentally"

But nobody did any GvG after neutrality anymore.

No, GvG is not GBL. Fuck you.
And no, LP did not primary want/like instanced PvP, that autist was about open world PvP spawncamping and shit.

fuck of newfags

>all that remains of /tosg/ are people who weren't even playing during EA
It hurts.

The he initial intention was to be good at the WoE equivalent. Why do you think Loli fucked off to a private RO server that auto maxes you? He just wanted to play WoE.

Actually, GBL is all about intentionally picking on weaklings and avoiding strong teams.

>Give stash to healmage
>she never puts out and eventually leaves
I'm sure that chink planned it from the start

>this hardcore backpedaling

yeah, it was pretty obvious that's gonna happen. it always does.

>she didnt witness LPs old BR extermination speeches (about open world rape)
kysmm

>LP turned out to be a BR
heh

FP's 3 members are out in full force tonight.

Well that's true, but FP was THE weakest guild so they couldn't do that either.

Hey guys, im here for almost a month now. Let me tell you about the old times!

I don't know what IMCs deal with bosses is, so many cards unavailable and one time boss fights it drives me insane.

Never was able to get a Gorgon card to drop in chapel mission either, always wondered if he could use his 1hko move as a summon.

hello neutrality is talking about non elemental attacks right

>newfriends will never know the drama and shed tears of guild towers destroyed with hamhams in them
Why do you guys even play this? You're never going to get it see it when it was decent.

uhmm ehh, yes. it is. right
we oldfags all know that

What did people even play when GVG was a thing? Sword3/Cata3/Dragoons?

>pretend to be an oldfag
>talk about towers with hamsters
Fuck off, healmage.

You didn't even like wars healmage

People stacked Dievderbys, Cryokinos, and Kinolocks with the occasional Catgoon. A lot of the fun though was that everyone was still learning the game so you saw a lot of different builds that weren't necessarily good but it was the archetype that that particular player liked to play. Once the GvG meta began to develop it became obvious that it was a really unbalanced sideshow mode, but it could have been a lot of fun if they had something like designated war times and a limited time period in which towers could be attacked with rewards for keeping them up.

>hahaman
get bullied

ALLOW ME TO SELL THOSE KEISTAS POTIONS LV 4 AT LEAST

MAYBE I CAN BUY A PRACTONIUM THIS WAY

>if they had something like designated war times and a limited time period in which towers could be attacked with rewards for keeping them up.
So... like the GVG minigame they have now?

post old screenies for post-neo-tosg

One of the best parts was it wasn't something you'd queue for with a maximum team size, so people would bring whatever characters they could even if they didn't have one of those pvp builds. That lead to more variety.

The war gods were kino3s and kino2 necros.

no it was sorc
because Tempelshooter does not care about FPS (and was good in Rank6+7)

>sorc
>being able to compete with old gravity pole
Healmage what the fuck did we just tell you?

>old gravity pole
OH GOD I FORGOT

OH GOD

NOT LIKE THIS

Karga's TS literally murdered everyone. even in big fights where most ppl had like 5fps

a strong sorc was gvg god

The TS was good in fuckhuge fights where nobody could even move but Gravity pole was literally an instant kill on large groups of people from offscreen, the only way to beat it was to hope they'd decide to kill somebody else so you could go after the kino.

Are you retarded?

GVG before the gravity pole nerf was decided by who casted gravity pole first.

And it reached off screen so you couldn't even do anything about it.

Eh Kino 2 necro worked mostly because of the Kino and because the people using it were generally part of extremely huge teams that would serve as meatbags so they could get their cannon off.

Dvine jobbing to everything in TBL after all his shit talk was one of the best parts of its implementation.

Fine Horse here, I'm queuing for GBL to help break the logjam. The no rematch thing seems to be bugging, and none of the guilds are able to play.

dvine was never one of the good kino2 necros. he was both the loudest and worst player of that build.

even in smaller fights that TS solo'd like 2-3 parties and it didnt care about kinos

what is happening

i messed up typing?

We had a good time together. Thanks for the memories.

Futureproofs actually like me, it's still a thread meme.

TOSG isn't just for autists. Anyone who lurks, and posts, and is a part of the community here is TOSG, whether you like it or not. I'm from Monster Hunter general (and back there now), originally.

3.0* unless I was the 1.5 patch.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_brNFyVJLg&

youtube.com/watch?v=mfe78FtIJ4I&

See you guys in awhile, taking a break and heading to Tokyo until mid April.

>3.0* unless I was the 1.5 patch.
Cats neoFP does not count

lets see how
>FP - a guild reborn
does

>want to join FP
>post on The TOSG on Veeky Forums
>then you can join us

RIP De-su

Stop playing ToS idorts

>playing ToS
Nobody here does this you silly boy

No

dragons are dumb

daily reminder 1vs1 peltasta is overpowered, cant recall any class besides hunter that can beat me 100% of the time. even karga's shitty build, since decay doesnt always land and his suicide bombing can be completely negated with slithering

/Swaaz/

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times

beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation

needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?

fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash

headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.

heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match

HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

swaaz tell us about early access world gvg please

kateen forest was considered home base, thered always be fun every meetup.

i never bothered joining any of the autist guilds back then, i was a squire3 and was mainly focused on completing collections. by the time i felt like shitposting it was already too late

fp killed tosg

about time, tosg has been on life support for going on 5 months now

Things that killed tosg
>bad game
>discord cliques