/tfg/ - Titanfall General

Capture the Flag is the current featured double exp playlist until 3/13 when it becomes Last Titan Standing until 3/16.

>Lore, lewds & more
tfgeneral.com
Discord under Fun Stuff

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos & Tutorials
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
>Mods for PC users
syampuuh.github.io/mods
>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' on console will bring it up in game; for pc, you have to join using the link.
>News
Double XP weekend for Skirmish matches.
Extra Devotion nerfs, notes can be found ingame.
Frontier News Network 8/Live Fire Patch Notes:
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-8/
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/10528/patch-notes-for-live-fire-update
Frontier News Network 9
titanfall.com/en_us/news/frontier-news-network-9/

>What's changed in 2?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to be crouching when you hit the ground.

Doomed thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uqdbbg.webm
imgur.com/a/my5ee
mega.nz/#!Jt5SQLhB!7qmgP0jXjA0pBJPruPg7zIHdhhB7T8Kg3cr1c-qNqS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for tierlist

The Cancer Tier List (TM) from MOST CANCER to LEAST CANCER

Primary Weapons:
Alternator
CAR
R97
X-55 Devotion
Eva-8
-POWER GAP-
V-47 Flatline
R-201 Carbine
Hemlok BF-R
Volt
Mastiff
Longbow-DMR
G2A5
D-2 Double Take
Kraber-AP Sniper
L-Star
Spitfire

Secondary Weapons:
Charge Rifle (with exploit)
MGL Mag Launcher
SA-3 Mozambique
Hammond P2016
RE-45 Auto
Charge Rifle (no exploit)
LG-97 Thunderbolt
Archer
Wingmen

Pilot Tacticals:
A-Wall
Phase Shift
-POWER GAP-
Stim
Cloak
Pulse Blade
Grapple
Holo Pilot

Titans:
Tone
Ion
-POWER GAP-
Legion
Ronin
Northstar
Scorch

>double xp for skirmish matches
I'm retarded. I'll fix it next go 'round.

Lists are shit, stop making them.

I've seen a lot of hackers lately. I guess it's because of the sale.

It gets quite annoying having to put these shitkids in the dumpster over and over.

Have you tried closing the lid?

>no fucking emacs
Shit list.

HE IS A NICE BOY.

LEAVE HIM AND HIS SILLY BACON ALONE.

>with exploit
you mean charge hack right?

charge hack had an exploit for awhile i think it has since been patched but it was pretty ridiculous you essentially had a full auto charge rifle

my.mixtape.moe/uqdbbg.webm

why even bother going fast :^)

Had an actual exploit using the hack.

Basically you could fire the rifle as quickly as you could spam the trigger.

Rank the networks by skill

Where's the xbone stack?

11th for PC happy hour
No early invites this time, you shitters

The Fag Guild>>>>infinity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all others>Emacs

>The Fag Guild

Post your Top 5 Favorite weapons

mine is, in no particular order
>Cold War
>EPG
>L-Star
>Wingman B3
>Softball

>me
>myself
>i
>my fists
>EPG

After winning like 10 CTF games in a row with people ragequitting every match I think we've killed CTF on EU.

It's been like 10 minutes looking for a game.

>just got done with some great BH rounds
>quite game
>Origin recommends me the TF2 trial version

this is a good feel, did it a few hours ago with 2 buddies.

>SMR not even on the list
I really grew to love it over the last week and I'm doing great with it.

none of the grenadier weps are in the list because they're all bro-tier

Just finally found a match, was over in less than 5 minutes, again.

I feel bad for these randos, they stand no chance against our 3 stack.

Why all the emacs hate? Hes not that bad

It says I unlocked an execution but there's nothing there.

In for if you want to play on PSN, add me and anyone else you see online in the network. It's easier to group up if we all message one another to let each other know we're sitting in the lobby.

did you die

The vanilla wingman is complete shit, how i will get the golden banner?

It's good, you just have to ADS with it.
or pray to RNGesus more

>Orange coldwar
My nigga

So that was you?
I was the guy who stayed in all of these.
Don't really see the fun in pubstomping desu, why play if there's no challenge?

>There's only a few people playing in the XB1 group at any given time.
>Sometimes it's just me.
Tfw lonely Pilot
Hold me, /tfg/

same on pc rarely more than 10 ppl
and they keep deleting ppl because of RDDT

We actually have a 7 stack. I'm low key waiting for someone to leave so we don't have to play Pilot v Pilot. :3

Seems that lots of people join the PC network but play in others.
There are 10 on right now.
I just signed on.
Fuck reddit

I was in a 3 stack with only 2 tfgs (me included), I don't think you're thinking of me.

Wait, deleting people because of Reddit? What do you mean?

one rule: NO REDDIT ALLOWED
it honestly isnt that difficult to comprehend or follow

Orange Cold War with Checkmate Gold pilot camo.
The best.

I played against Vulcan once back in January on a stack and he promised to quit of he ever matched against a tfg again.
I saw him again several days later and said hi and he immediately left, I thought that was the last I'd see of him.

Okay, captain autism. Calm down, I just misunderstood what was meant. Thought he was talking about something rddt was doing, not a rule tfg had.

I swear, there's always one hostile fuck every time I read this thread. It must be the same faggot every time, and it's probably you.

hello rddt

i'll add you when I get outta work, but i'm usually only playing around midnight-4am

Epg
Lstar
Coldwar
Wingman elite
Thunderbolt
Memestiff

Firestars always

EPG
SMR
Thunderbolt
Mastiff
Lstar

>sportsmanship
>in an online shooter where the overall goal is to kill everyone on the other team as hard as possible
O I am laffin

One way "war" no one care about (beside 1 or 2 autists here)

epg
previous year
satchel
softball
l-star

>Cold War
>EPG
>Wingman Elite
>Kraber
>Alternator

tfw you post sick webms on reddit for those sweet internet points, but run with /tfg/ ingame and those tards in the discord will never find you

Congrats.
Still a fag.

thanks, I try

Not my webm, but if you mean I'll, no. I'm snowed in at my girlfriends house, so I've been working on my gundam kits and playing in the snow.

perhaps, but you'll never know how much of a fag he is
his closet is iron-clad

Jesus fuck. I've been stranded at my cabin more times than i can count and its always just been thumb twiddling while i wait for shit to fix up. I could have been doing kits all this time.

Yeah dawg. Got the VIDAR snapped and panel lined. Gonna cement a couple of the pieces that like to jump off later and paint some of the parts that need to be gold/silver.

>vidar
My man. New episode tomorrow.

I like that version of it better than its previous or current forms. Good taste.

I'd join, but I suck ass and cannot optimize my velocity yet.

Got a rx 121 Hazel custom yesterday, will probably mount it tomorrow. im too afraid of painting my kits and fuck them all

trust nobody, not even a ghost

shite memes aside, i disabled idle animations in the loadout menu for a model swap and now i'm realizing this could potentially be quite useful for taking reference pictures of the pilot models if i just set a weapon's world model to an empty shape

Found out the issue with the Meadow crash, sort of. It's something related to the premade files, possibly their compression or something else. I'm currently running crosshairs, speedo, reduced sun flares, and lots of blood. Compiled the first two myself, using the pre-made files for the others. I did not crash when we hit Meadow tonight. But before when I was using the pre-compiled files for crosshairs and speedo I did.

Took me awhile to test because getting the matchmaking to drop me into meadow was a pain, but there it is. Here's hoping you can figure out the exact issue from that, modanon.

t. rddt

I thought you were some random when you added me but now I know you're a man with great taste.

What if im RDDT ?

rddt radar is going off

you're gay

>delet this

you need to check yourself in at the nearest /tfg/ thread with your username. then youll be safe from bullying

>megadeus

I must have seen like four cheaters just today.

These guys don't even try to hide it, but they're also super slow.
I haven't lost vs them yet. It's fucking hilarious seeing someone so bad at the game aimbot you across the map with zero recoil with an alternator or such.

this model swap itself isn't really going to work at any level until i have model recompiling tools, unfortunately

noted, i'll fiddle with settings later i guess

R-97 or CAR, which is stronger for close/mid/hight range?

>another good night even if its just me and the other xbro
had lots of fun, hope more people are there tomorrow night man
R-97 and bullet hoses are generally better for short range and Car is laserish up to really long ranges

Is late night robot fight still happening on xbone?

So is Tone still the "best" Titan even after the Core nerf? I mostly play Ion so she has always been irrelevant to me, but some F3's were claiming that Tone is "balanced" after the most recent patch.

Wasn't the only notable change a ~23% damage reduction to Salvo core?

>slow killing even slower slows

You were beating up on toddlers and incompetents.

Why not just export the models?

These people are really catching onto the acronym

btw to the stack good games but don't you dumb niggers dare bully my poor fire robot and in turn me, i am fast and must guide him to decrease in tonnage to a stryder chassis

no but really i was that close to getting muh THICK prized scorch noseart fuck off with your bantz accusations

You might get gassed if somebody sees you

>I like that version of it better than its previous or current forms. Good taste.

i doubt anyone prefers the current kimaris to based camoflauge Vidar, it is a fucking crime that it didn't get extensive action besides that stupid ass fight in space and that shitty excuse of a fight with rex

Tone is not "best" Titan. She's still the most straightforward to use, but she's no longer as dominant as she was. Salvo Core is weaker, and her 40mm projectile is smaller so she can't goose Pilots as easily. Plus, her sonar is on a longer cooldown, so she can't maintain vision as often.

its only a little more difficult to goose pilots, barely notice the differences on her sonar, and her core now cant destroy an ogre at full health, thats really all it is, the real problem though is how fast she could get her core

Sorry beri, you know we don't mean it. Even if your titan is a bit on the LARGE side

because there is currently no way to do that

its ok im only a tad bit inebriated but also a bit sleep deprived going on 30 hours of sustained consciousness so it kinda makes up for it

my nigs
i'm also bound to get vidar and a bael (fuck you i like it)
do any of you boys have gundam breaker 3 because while i don't have tiddyfall, i atleast have my fix of gundam on that system. it'd be nice to fuck around and display our donut steel MS.

>still no titan called metroplex
fuck this dead game

L-Star > SMR

fuck'd you do to the aspect ratio
tell me this isn't how you play

naisu l-star play
for some reason my particle effects in first person view are a lot more intense and kinda makes it harder to see compared to that, might be related to me modding and fiddling with stuff earlier though

it isn't how I would have done it, but the guy's gotta condense the original video file

Tone will be broken as long as rocket locks avoid map geometry as well as they do.

Sorry I wasn't on tonight bros. I'm a normie so i had some people over to chill. I should be on tomorrow unless something unexpected occurs.

Is every pilot O+ because they were too lazy to do different patch textures or is there a lore reason? I thought they were doing a universal donor meme for a second but no.

you can totally be a male pilot

fuck you

Sweet another Viperchen for the collection.

Mistakes into miracles
It's beautiful user

I really don't want to rebuy this on pc just for salt
I'm already gen 5 on ps4

but fuck if it isn't tempting

behold, the fruits of my autism
quick browse jpgs (out of order because imgur is shit): imgur.com/a/my5ee
download pngs: mega.nz/#!Jt5SQLhB!7qmgP0jXjA0pBJPruPg7zIHdhhB7T8Kg3cr1c-qNqS4