Tfw there will NEVER be another car as perfect as the Aston Martin DBS

>tfw there will NEVER be another car as perfect as the Aston Martin DBS

How are you coping, lads?

I love GT cars and am glad Aston Martin actually still makes them unlike most other manufacturers who have turned into making giant abrasive sportscars instead but the DBS just doesn't do it for me. Have you driven one? What did you like so much about it?

aston = white collar fedora

>vlc

by not buying the high-end ford.

Maserati Granturismo MC is better

No, it's definitely not, just another nail in the coffin for quality GT cars.

>looks like we're onto something, the QP's success is shaky but a Ferrari V8 powered budget grand tourer that looks great has carved out a nice niche
>let's make it way too stiff, and some fins, and turn it into a pigfat sports car that's not really that fast, but at the same time not good for long trips either

>What did you like so much about it?

That's like asking what I like about boobs. I don't know, I just saw it and went "yeah, that's for me". Yes, I have driven one, and if a genie granted me one brand new car of my choice since the dawn of automobiles, the DBS in quantum silver would be my choice every time.

Disgustingly ugly both inside and outside. Even Jaguar F-Type Coupe looks better.

The DB7 looks better

can anyone explain the appeal of astons to me? they all look like ford mondeos.

pagani zonda cinque for sure

true because the LFA is more perfect. And not made by the british.

Boys with no taste.

Holding out hope for the next generation Vantage. The DB11 was a mistake, hopefully they learn from it.

Yeah it's called the F-type. Manual,RWD, and affordable at 65k

Appeal: looks, noise, presence.

Ford had aston martin by the nuts, so when they split, ford still had the rights to the looks.

The V6 f type a shit tho

This is the only way I see Astons.

Makes enough power and has a nice growl

I dunno the 340hp one is kinda slow for the money

I think you're paying more for interior and brand, but still a beauty