>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/ZaYpkNDw
fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662

Previous:

Lucina is shit.

You're shit.

Tell me, how did you fall in love with your waifu/husbando?

Best FE ever made

Let's push for the quadruple point lead, since humiliation and winning is better than just winning

Est is the most beautiful girl!

>-spd +def Seliph

should I bother?

just kidding post bantz in this thread

The biggiest

>everyone thinking Ephriam had some form of chance
>wake up
>7.3 vs 1.9
lmfao

Me on the right

>not fft

not even best notfe

>since humiliation and winning is better than just winning

I agree, just ask Lyn and Ikefags!

CUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Me in the middle left.

Could be worse, he's really slow regardless

Pump and dump Est!

I'm playing through FE8 with 0% growths.

How should I promote Gerik and Cormag?
Should I bother with triangle attack or will the pegasisters just be a waste of space?
Any other tips?

>Father of Sothe's children
What were they implying here?

Pre-Awakening Fire Emblem is for fucking LARPing nerds.

It's a pretty well-done black person sprite, though, got to give them that.

>Any FF game
>good

Best NotFE is still Valkyria Chronicles and Namco X Capcom

>Are these Nils and Fae?
Yes. older versions of them at least

Ike smashes that boipuss on the reg.

>agree
>just ask
You might want to rethink that post

and yet he has rally speed what a troll

Oh shit is that Alessander?

mpreg

It's not like it matters when anything he'd attack with Brash Assault would double him anyways. It's fine as long as he can take them out with the second hit.

I want to be Pent!

I like Hana

Sothe is willing to be a literal cuck, as long as Ike is be his bull.

O-obama!? what are you doing here!?

He bottles up all his fast and gives it to his allies, how generous.

Remember to not be fooled by the Lucinafag falseflagging. Its angry grandpas making use out to be sore winners and faggots

I forgot how snarky everyone is in FE10

It's great

Mia is cute

t. Drill

Stop trying to start shit. you filthy cuckold

So who's the best candidate for the boots here, and by extent, the remake? All I have in mind are Feena and Marth.

Delete this

Remember to always love your tsun.

>never had a waifu before in my life and thought I never did
>wanted to play a FE game didn't Smash got me interested in it
>play FE7 back in 2012 because there was no other alternative
>see Pic related
>whole life goes to shit

There's also Older Tiki as well but I just have a problem that I wish I could remove but don't ever want to go away.

I just don't care anymore and I love my lord

What a good boy.

>Its angry grandpas making use out to be sore winners and faggots

But... you are sore winners and faggots?

Five facts about Brom:
-Brom is cuddly!
-Brom is a good friend!
-Brom takes care of his kids!
-Brom!

Alt art Azura when? I want a even more OP singer.

How does this sound?

>There are certain choices/objectives in the FE7 remake that can actually affect the story in minor ways (maybe hidden ones like Lord level and physical vs magic user level similar to the original game)
>Depending on your actions, the senior black fang members can either succumb to the judgement of the fang, or be spared from it
>If the members fell, they return as Morphs in the final chapter Light. These can be even harder than in the original game with buffed stats/skills/etc.
>However, if you save them you can recruit them via Xenolouges (like Awakenings) where they discover the truth about Nergal's objectives and join you to stop him. The Morphs in the final chapter would be replaced with powerful generics.
>Supports/Marriage would obviously ensue

Tiki is extremely good in FE3 book 2. I'd give them to her.

WE

she sure is

Corrin stop posting your fanfiction

I want to marry Athos!

I'd like her better if her attack didn't decide to come at the expense of her speed. Still passable anyhow and damage was the only thing she was lacking so no fucks given. Just gonna have to bring in other fast things to take advantage of her mass speed debuffing.

I got too wrapped up in making cringy OCs to marry every unit in Awakening with to the point it was ruining my grades in College, so I decided to play a file without thinking about any of that garbage.

She was the only one I felt weird about not thinking of romantically, and it's been a wild 3 years since.

>lost to Lyn

Stupid. Aside from the reed brothers all the current fangs are people who deserved death.

Me on the right

Not a fag but i always liked Brom more than Gatrie, he is a cool guy

what a nasty sunburn they have

Me on the top.

This is my wife, /feg/! please say something nice to her!

Holy shit shut the hell up no one gives a fuck goddamn

Good man, Lyn is a excellent choice, warms my heart that there is a new guard now

>I want to be Pent!
Neither Erk , Cecilia or user will ever be Pent

She's not even the hottest man in the game

Post mage butt

it's the shadows cast by their poofy 90's anime hair

She has the most useful ability in FE9

Whoa man, hands off. I claimed her first. She's my waifu.

It'd be worth it just to save Nino's family. Maybe keep the morphs but make them distorted/incomplete versions like the fake Zero in Megaman X2 that Zero promptly destroys if you rebuilt him.

Ask her in person, Zihark.

But the inevitable MU could possibly be even better

Marth looking pretty thirsty

Hm, that's a nice choice. I was gonna use her anyway too. Thanks.

>tfw no giant Ursula wife
>tfw no good Fire Emblem giantess smut

Finally.

Sometimes I wish I was Zihark... In fact, I do everyday. Damn, Ilyana's just so adorable.

>wanted take Oscar home with her

She has good taste

>Honk
treat her well

Do you believe in love, /feg/?

Why can't all female Myrms be units as good as her?

She grew on me

her English VA is adorable

Now I just really want to hold her

Wait for the imminent Tellius remake with MU.

>Me on the right
no food for you Ilyana

Her reinforcements are incredibly useful, even if they're sometimes suicidal. Must have been trained well.

This dumb character event poll has got me thinking, why was Lucina even in it?
Leo and Elise are siblings, same with Erikia and Ephraim, also Sherana and Alfonse. The only ones who arnt is Lucina and Chrom, sure they are related but only as father and child. They should've added Lissa instead of Lucina to make the polls at least Fair and it would have made sense as a sibling fight. This event is stupid almost like they already planned for her to win at the start.

Let's all assume Echoes ends up being a flop, and it might just be since most people either already hacked their 3DS' and will be able to get it for free or were retarded enough to fuck up such a simple process and ended up bricking the console and no longer have any means to play the game
Which measures would be taken to make the game afterwards as appealing as possible? Add blood? Add "Easy" and "Go fuck yourself" difficulties? Make it possible to have harems? Explicit incest? Have all the characters be bisexual? Make MU customization Sims' tier? Have a sex minigame like San Andreas'? All of the above? And will the Western release get censored to the fucking ground like Fates?

>Tellius remake
>You can marry Zelgius

Saw the first scraps of preview art. Found out there was marriage. Wanted to marry her. Got sad when I found out she dies unreqruited. Had Oliva Morgan the first time as a holdover and I hadn't found out about Oliva x Henry JP that playthrough. Spotpass came and then marriage with Aversa in another file. I have a little story to go with that, too. Told it here once, two years ago around my birthday (same day as Hinoka's).

Uhai and Brendan weren't evil either

Yeah.... I have a crush on the user below this post...

how do i ask him out?

Enjoy having a Meg forced on you every day