/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

Old thread >Discord-sponsored tournament on March 25:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE5nW644n-uDkR2sLrJD--n4Nsynw2f9GP2BJOrNUBpgiBiw/viewform

>Ringed City DLC stuff
Announcement trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=igomOLwqsV0
Screenshots/art: imgur.com/a/83M79
Gameplay footage: youtube.com/watch?v=j8Ke647-xsU
Redacted "Capital Knight" armor set screenshots: imgur.com/wIM6rIJ
Vaati's notes, trimmed (MAJOR SPOILERS, read with a grain of salt): pastebin.com/Y7MTapKN
Leaked first boss fight (link ded again): sendvid.com/ppo6urmb
Famitsu screenshots: imgur.com/a/A6diD
TRC gameplay from PAX East stream: mega.nz/#!nFUhTJTY!sVWEb4jeiteATO9mFWKPmtOuyPQiPI6IKEWXH1uS3qo

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KvSl92NqtI
youtu.be/PI7nRkq9CEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>almost 20 posts early
>fucked up the embeds

Don't make threads if you don't know how, retard.

>That OP image
kek, saved.

Is Llewllyn set the best minmax set in the game? Looks like it has better stats than Alva while also having half the weight requirement.

sadness...

What happened to her human half?

Maybe the spider half keeps spreading and eventually completely covers up the human half.
Or some undead came by and cut it off to use as a sex toy

Freed by Quelaana's sacrifice.

I need some who can effectively nuke the Gravetender boss or close enough to it. I only have one ember left and I need someone strong enough to help me blast through this guy and get Valorheart. I will either help or stay out of your way while you do your thing, whatever you prefer.

>having difficulty with gravetender

Are you SL 1 or something? You can literally just slap on his shield and he'll guard break a million times in a row, killing him before his bitch wolf can even do anything.

why cant anything but quality get good scaling in this game

are embers tradeable? i can give you some and help you with the boss, i'm not gonna guarantee a victory 1st shot though

The giant wolf part is the problem. The gravetender himself is fine, but that wolf has chewed through every single one of my embers.

Yes they are and absolutely. Depths of the Painting bonfire and password dsg sound good?

That's still at least a 270 AR dagger before you factor in scaling when you get that thing to +5/+10, so odds are you're going to be packing close to 400 AR (or more) depending on how the scaling improves with upgrades.

Just give it the runaround around the columns until you get an angle on the Gravetender, and smash his ass in. Then keep a shield up and dodge its attacks until you find an opening.

The trick is that each one individually is piss weak, so you just need to separate them and pick off the Gravetender.

He has the same attacks as the regular giant wolves that you fight earlier though. You can even riposte him for basically all his HP. Did you never fight Sif/Royal Rat/anything on four legs?

ok coming

Scaling improves with upgrades you obtuse fucknugget. Complain about it after we see it at +10.

Who needs a summon in ds3 PC?

>270 AR of split damage
>when flat defenses and absorption negate more than half of that
>when corvian greatknife gets 280 solid physical

It'll be worse than corvian + bundles, we all know that already

How convenient of you to ignore the part that says "before scaling." Try waiting to see how that changes before you whine about it.

Do you want to team against one or split off?

>the guy who showed it off had it at +0 without enough INT to even wield it

Is 4 and 6 player brawl ded on PC? Any anons wanna do some brawls??

I'm curious how the AR will be affected by its WA Sword form, if it'll keep the same AR or have some modifier to its damage during it. Based on the one attack they showed of the WA form on the stream it looks only about as fast as a regular SS meaning it'll need something else too if it's going to stand out in that form.

whichever you'd like

It probably just flat out does more damage in the WA form since the unfolding animation just looks like you're entering stance

Post fashion.

sorry dude i died, i'm down for trying until you're back to as many embers as you had though.
Going to try a diff weapon setup maybe i'll hit harder

Ok so Aldrich is a goo person right? Wouldn't he get hurt if you stabbed your weapon into the floor, which is his body?

i think if I can just keep the wolf distracted running around the pillar, then that should give you some breathing room to kill the gravetender.

Would anyone on PS4 like to help me beat Iron Passage? SM is 3 million. If you're out of range, we can use the name ring set to Caffrey.

sounds good

Same, I think I'm going to just grab the uchi for some bleed.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KvSl92NqtI

do you guys think this is a tranny

Probably just a waifufag

Who cares?

Who cares about what uglies some literally who youtube "celebrity" has?

>weapon has a weapon art designed to fuck over anything that uses a shield
>doesn't use it

That Lothric Knight was screaming at the guy to guardbreak and parry him and he didn't

This is why I hate watching other people play games

sign's down

>tfw you realize a you can fit 18fth onto a dex/int build at 120 and use literally every fun weapon in the game optimally on the same character

Fuuuck, I'm so sorry I died dude

>One-shot Pontiff on my first attempt.
>Die eight times like a bitch to Old Demon King before beating him.

That should not have been such an ordeal.

PHEW almost had it, sorry i don't hit very hard

i'm having fun :) just sorry it takes me so long to get the gravetender down

PC HW FC
pass: dsg

Anyone SL ~52 want to help this old man kill a giant worm?
I turned off the ballista so we don't have to worry about that shooting us in the back.
Once we're done with that we can have our merry way with the old demon cunt

>leaving the worm alive
The madman

Can SL 80 help or too far ahead?

What's the fun in cheesing it to death?
However, in hindsight, I may not have thought this one through.
He one shot me

Too far ahead

I'm using the dragonslayer greataxe, how do i compensate for players who know how to dodge this weapon reliably?

Not locking on? Getting a shield? Swapping for yhorm's? Is there another greataxe i should be using?

we could try kiting the wolf around the pillars after the gravetender is dead also

Nah it's cool, my hits aren't that hard either

BKGA and Yhorm's are the only GA worth using.

Does anyone have the most recent tier lists for DaS1 and 3?

just password it and itll scale him down

sounds good

only tier list you need :^)

hmmm

Too late I killed it, on the king

youtu.be/PI7nRkq9CEo

Now you won't have to buy a crappy console to play DeS.

Shame, the DS gaxe has a fantastic weapon art and absurc damage. Yhorm's it is.

now all you need is a godlike computer because this POS emulator lags to hell and back just trying to display a simple fireball

also, DeS is massively overrated

I got this, dunno if it's the most recent.

I'm looking for the ones like pic related.

So does versatility mean fun in this context?

OMG lol that wolf glitched around that pull. i just realized how much damage my bleed spell does holy cow

Thank you. All I need now is the DaS1 tier list. I remember that it was much more color coded and vertical, but I don't know what the most recent version is.

Anybody know where I could find Scholar item swap cheat table now that the forums are fucked I hear?

Emulation relies more on CPU so if you've got a beast one then you're good to go. I'd say wait a year and it'll be completely playable.

Might be overrated. But if you haven't played it, it doesn't hurt, r-right?

I know, my eyes popped out when I saw the damage it did.

It's a pain in the ass not being able to collect souls in this game. This is my current level should I even bother with the agape ring? I've gotten invaded by a couple human plays in the Iron Keep and that wanna be sens fortress with poison area

Never mind, I went ahead and did it by myself in the end.

Special thanks goes to the invader who wrecked me in an honourable 1v1, who may or may not have been from here.

The Kak

It just means what you can do with it, ideally. Rose is a pretty low tier weapon but you can do a lot of things with it, like use it as a smack stick, a catalyst, a buff catalyst, or purely just to use the strong buff at the start of a match

I'm almost certain someone asked the same question a few threads back and got a link. try the archive

LOL i'm having more fun than i should be. i keep laughing when the wolf gets loose and you have to run around like a rancher herding cows or something
it wouldn't be so bad if i could do more dmg to the gravetender

Here you go

Where have you been?

>when the wolf gets lose

He's been here. where have you been?

>velka's rapier in bad tier
>arty's sword in high tier
>great lord greatsword above bastard sword
every damn time

Barcelona

>Estoc turtle
>Flipspears
>Hornetclub
>DMB Stone Greatsword

triggered

hahah ironic you typo'd loose cause i did that too but saw it and corrected it

Why did DS1 have the most fun weapons

Sweet. Thanks, man. I'm going to love using those amazing "You Died" tier weapons. I want to make an Ultraman build with the Crystal Ring Shield.

>Velka's Rapier
>a split damage short rapier meaning it doesn't benefit as much from Leo Ring and takes more stats to get optimal damage that you can't use on Health and Endurance
>also has a stylish but practically useless heavy attack

>Abyss Greatsword meanwhile at +10 humanity has really decent damage and has nothing else that makes it worse than a Claymore

>no opinion on GLGS

I know, I'm kiting a giant carnivorus cow around, keeps making me do homer simpson screams when it glitches though the pillars at me.

glgs has very good damage even staying at base reqs

>made from the literal dark soul of man
>shits divine magic when you touch it

unironically what did miyazaki mean by this?

Velka's damage is low but perfectly serviceable. It's a fine option for int builds. Despite the inferior strong attacks it's a good weapon by virtue of being a rapier with rapier r1s, the ability to turtlepoke, and high crits. And iirc the abyss greatsword has pretty odd and demanding stat requirements meaning it can't be used effectively on any build without wasting stats that could have been put into vit or end, as you point out for the rapier.

DID HE DIE!?

I'm SL30 and can connect to as low as lv 17

whats the comfiest place to help people in ds3? So far crucifixtion woods is nice cause people can go to farron or go to crystal sage

So clooooose....

I have 4 embers left if you run out

GIVE