/revog/ - Revelation Online General

>What is Revelation Online?
Revelation Online is a Chinese Xianxia-themed F2P OPEN WORLD MMORPG with a large amount of diverse content for any type and level of player. Think of the game as having the best parts of all Asian MMOs combined into one low quality Chinese package. Lolis and fuccbois included.

>can I play now?
Yes, the game is live and free to play. Winning costs extra.

>What can you do in Revelation Online?
Story Quest
Dungeons for 5 to 10 players
Raids for 10 to 20 players
World bosses
Guild Castle Sieges
Open World PvP (Optional)
Arenas
Aerial Combat
PvP Modes
Marriage
Housing
ERP

>Classes available on launch

Occulist
youtube.com/watch?v=RA4TPJ5HyLY

Blademaster
youtube.com/watch?v=UzghoDd_I1Y

Gunslinger
youtube.com/watch?v=SCW9unkFBdg

Swordmage
youtube.com/watch?v=TB1TvaimRdM

SpiritShaper
youtube.com/watch?v=68aPBMy2dBc

Vanguard
youtube.com/watch?v=lAq1VOjmVcQ

>Official Links
ro.my.com/
rev.mail.ru/
tianyu.163.com/

>How the fuck do I play this game?
Read up here: dulfy.net/2016/11/03/revelation-online-new-player-guide

>is the game pay 2 win?
Real answer is no, because it does not prevent you from actually enjoying the game to its fullest as a free to play player. Cop out answer is that its up for you to decide.

>will this general die like the rest?
ded gam ded gen

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2016/11/03/revelation-online-new-player-guide/
rodatabase.net
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides/
youtube.com/channel/UCLEXe_bm-Ga2wigi3eDDLng/videos
dulfy.net/2016/10/13/revelation-online-gearing-and-equipment-progression-guide/#Gear_Sharpening
strawpoll.me/12476865/r
ro.my.com/forum/thread/30946-searching-for-the-rp/
revelationroleplay.enjin.com/forum/m/40953723/viewthread/29699661-rp-server-selections-hub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for no tits on loli please

>Useful links
dulfy.net/2016/11/03/revelation-online-new-player-guide/
rodatabase.net
ro.my.com/forum/thread/6242-the-library-links-to-guides/

>Useful videos
youtube.com/channel/UCLEXe_bm-Ga2wigi3eDDLng/videos
link includes stuff like guide on bags and more. googling will lead you to it anyway

3rd for loli butts

Literally all of two games exist that let you do it stop being a baby

4th for looking for thicc chiccs to have lewd adventures with on Snowpine

?

>Bitching about lolis being able to have tits when the tit size is still really goddamn small

Flat is justice

>that pointy nipples
Justice is fine too

OP is a faggot

official Veeky Forums guild is Comfy

How do i make money in this game?

go find somebody with $$$ and sell your body becoming his slave

gathering and auction

gather mats for auction to players who really need them

a couple off the top of my head on Darkfall are Copper Ores (and ores in general) or Sporoma

Now that's cute, would waifu

... NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS!

How do I become cute

I want to be able to lover's lift residents. A simple intimacy system that you could work on would be really neat actually.

why is there so much hype for this game? i played it for 30 minutes, up to the point where you fight the fish monsters, and it's total garbage

if i hated blade and soul, will I hate this game?

also, is their a ERP community to be a slut in? Whats the text limit before cut off. I hated the short text limit in b&s and it killed ERP for me ingame.

>Played an mmo for 30 minutes
>Thinks your opinion matters

It doesn't really play anything like B&S

Can I be your first human dildo?

As far as I can tell there isn't any ERP community, but you could always whisper me

server?

I love the less protection equals more defense meme.

Darkfall

Whats the max enchantment for an item?
Can i take a low level item and enchant it so it becomes good at a higher level?

The text limit in this game is the same as B&S. It's god awful

People at the very least are trying to get My.com to bump up the text limit, but I doubt they'll do it

dulfy.net/2016/10/13/revelation-online-gearing-and-equipment-progression-guide/#Gear_Sharpening

its pretty hard to get things pass +8

sauce?

Where slider mods

nude mods when

whats the ERP server?

memefall

Name? And are you okay meeting somewhere that's not the hot springs? I don't want to have to get to 25.

>strawpoll.me/12476865/r
13 people on memesea. Who's not lazy enough to make a guild

How do we get this? except random mob drops

anyone from Asia playing this game got a good ping?

its 250 like every other games

Lame. So upgrading to the next tier is the only way to keep par with gear.

Theres no point going past 50 right now anyway

So I read if you sit in guild tavern and have more than 10 people, you get to do guild bosses for rewards. Anyone has done this?

I think comfy did one 10 man raid before
Proabably the erp server guild did one too
You need to do them to get loot for upgrading guild base

ded bred

First time I'm getting "server busy" on Moonsea. They need to have a queue at least.

Fuck 7 days for a character to be deleted.

after they reach level 15 yeah

live

>gayness is locked behind crafting
>alright, gotta find out how long it'll take to unlock it
>google it
>official forums have a 10 page thread about people going apeshit due to gayness being locked behind a skill
Why am I not surprised. And why is this a fucking issue, it's not like it would be out of the question to make something like that a bit harder to do in ancient non-China.

Honestly the crafting time-wall is a lot of garbage. Its probably the only thing that's keeping me really apprehensive of sticking a lot of time in. I was really discouraged the moment I saw I simply couldn't make whatever I wanted when I had the mats. And to make matters worse, to level up to be able to make new things and gather new mats, you have to train in basically all the skills or you will start draining crafting points like no other. I think this game would be comfy at maximum levels if I could just fish all day if I wanted to, or roam around finding mats if I want to without having to worry about a limit to these things. You'd think companies would have learned from the other games that do this by now.

it should probably take you like 2 weeks to get it if you do it daily.

>get excited to hit level 9 cap so i can become an alchemist
>go try do the quest
>i need to craft a bunch of shit that that'll take me like 2 days worth of inspiration saving
just fucking kill me

Becuase p2w.
But everything is behind a time gate in revo. Like EVERYTHING

And theres rng gates as well with "secret" recipes

>open mythos panel
What fucking mythos panel.

it doesn't exist yet

It's Snowpine. Source: ro.my.com/forum/thread/30946-searching-for-the-rp/
revelationroleplay.enjin.com/forum/m/40953723/viewthread/29699661-rp-server-selections-hub

Ignore anyone that says DF

>relogging resets your dailies
enjoy

What if I want people who aren't shitty randos

Memefall

How do I locate troublemakers?

By not being a fag

Try not to be attracted to members of the same sex.

>daily resets
>but dungeon attempts not reset
At least i got extra eggs and bunch of coins from selling spirit essence that i saved
Thanks user

I don't get how level locking works. Apparently you should lock your level at certain points? What are those? How do you do it? The game does explain fuckall.

chinese don't think so. it's just weirdo western players who do. once you level up further you can run different dungeons and get your stuff faster

At level 39 you have the choice to level up or not from there on out. People recommend stopping at 39 to sort out your gear and quest lines to a decent state so that when you get into 40 ranges you don't get stuck. Same thing around level 45ish and definitely at 49.

Can I make a short fat male healer? like a dwarf or something?

Yea

I never encoutnered any problems at 39, just cruised all the way to 49.
50 unlocks work quests and some other content so thats my goal, after that its just grinding gold gear and rep

has anybody figured it out how to open 2 clients?

Jesus christ do i have to do it
Im lvl 19 no fucking clue how to but i'll do it you fags

Ha played 30 mins

I voted five times

Implying I know how to do it myself >:3

>PVP queue for 1000 secs++
>not even a single match
What's wrong with 20vs20 pvp?
10 vs 10 only need 20 secs to find one

They all advanced to 50s league

What's the point in being a titty loli if you can't even use the tits

To distract people

Anyone else here who plays a gunner pretends they are a pirate in ancient china?

I play spirit shaper and pretend to be an ancient chinese slut

I would have already done it but I'm honestly not good at this shit. This game's confusing man. I can barely figure out character related stuff, guild shit is out of the question. It would be better if someone who has played in CBTs or the Chinese version was the guild leader since they would know what the fuck is going on.

its not that confusing you just have dragonspikes for your cloud hanging garden points in your order menu from imperial mentor coins via daily challenge token quest once you get the slayer rank and hand in a few tickets from the white moon vendor after clearing your soul grid with enough dao spirits and mei mei hao 他媽的和吃你自己的寵物狗白魔鬼 我們喜歡俄羅斯甚至比胖的蠢的美國人, idiot.

oh is that it silly me

Is the game solofag friendly

have you tried running 2 sessions of windows?

why do you need 2 clients anyways?

Is this alright? Also I dont get this game. Whats the point of giving people a horse mount for a few hours then giving them wings that invalidate all ground mounts?

you use ground mounts in instanced content where you can't fly

You can't use wings in most instances but you can use mounts in dungeons so they still have some purpose

Why have mounts when you can just use the cool dash movement

Make her thicker

You got the right idea with those body proportions, hairstyle and skin color but the face needs work.

crafting requires 2 chars afk at the same time

I tried making the eyes smaller, but all it did was close them and make her sleepy looking. Also cheeks. Guessing this game has some kind of paid method of redoing characters?

Can you transfer guild leadership after creation? Considering doing /rvog/ guild for moonsea now then making someone more experienced leader if they want

Bring the eyes closer together and she should be fine.

Well I am already invested into the game. Is it a paid thing to change features?

If she's less than three days old you can alter it for free from the character selection menu
Older than that you'll have to wait for the cash shop item and do some coin trading

No, also make the pupils smaller, that way you can shrink the eyes to not have that sleepy effect. Removes the ugly anime doll eyes effect too.