Identify car

Ignore the bitch. Can anyone identify what car is it?

>Ignore the bitch
first of all, no. I like her. second, why is she a bitch? what did she do to you? have you ever even met her?

Fucking up the picture that's what

Looks like it might be a late 50's T-bird.

if not a late 50's tbird a first gen corvette is my guess

back to plebbit, retard

I'd park my dick inside her garage.

What do you mean?

I'd go to her house and stand in her garage with my dick out.

*brrrraaaaaaaaappp*

>Tee-hee! How's my exhaust note, user-kun?

This is what I think too, Corvette C1. I also would like to take some scissors to that dress.

Nigga look at the windshield. It's not a corvette. It is GM though

Whatever will that accomplish?

Who dat?

White Knight Fuck off

1961 or 1962 Cadillac two door convertible. It's obviously a convertible because the roof is missing. The bubbly windshields are characteristic for GM around the turn of the '60s. Few people know that all full size GM cars actually shared the same selection of greenhouses for a couple of years starting in 1959. Now if you go from there you will notice that the quarter windows have had the same D shape as in that photo in 1961 and 1962. It's a Cadillac because of the profile of the door, the other brands had different folds and creases in them. I'm afraid I'm unable to differentiate between 1961 and 1962 though because the differences are absolutely minimal and I'm not sure they're even visible in that photo. There are probably bigger differences between the Cadillac trims than there are between 1961 and 1962.

great job!

car? what car? I don't see a car

fag

source?

>ignore the bitch

true Veeky Forumstist