github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

frogshitters out

At which level you stop farming the dried lake to concentrate exclusively on maps? 75 or so?

>When you don't even know how your build is so bad

71 - 73

i like making a map pool earlier than 75, i barely dried lake

>faggot scoffs at my 5c offer for his shitty 1c unique
>he puts it up for 45c because it has "perfect rolls", aka 5 more str than the other ones listed
>only wanted it for the color of the slots
>fastforward to today
>look up the item
>its still there
>he lowered its price to 30c
>its been up for 3 days

>tfw just started farming lake at 62

At least now I have my deaths opus

>getting assmad enough about a "1c" unique you have to stalk the seller

im worried about your emotional stability user

Give it up, NovaKnaves. Nobody is going to buy that piece of shit just because it has 3 more str than the others

Should've taken those "12c offers" you ignored and bragged about

>craft a perfect ES crystal belt in standard first week of atlas before rolling my essence char: 80/51 ilevel 84 obtained from +level box
>spend just under 3 ex making it including exalting on 2 resistances and crafting the third
>list it for 8 ex
>scumbag flipper immediately tried to talk me down to 4 ex using the whole "you'll never sell it, enjoy letting it rot in standard"
gimmick I've heard hundreds of times
>tell him 8ex or fuck off
>he still buys it
>immediately relists it for 30 ex
>i save the search to stalk the belt for months to come

It's was still listed there for 30ex 2 weeks ago. Nice flipping.

>if i dont validate your little pointless tantrum over something you yourself claim to consider worthless, i must be the one who caused it

kok

>its not me i sware on me mum
:^)

>doon
>1c

OYYYY VEEYYYY, its 15c average, merchant

Now here's a real story of retard seller last league:
>wanted to test several different shit with max stats uniques and good rares
>for a good time lvling saw a perfect stat roll 5l death's oath with off-colors that would be right for me on poe.trade
>7c only cause who the fuck even wants death's oath
>was super poor at the time, had to first buy other gear to get base build going
>in meantime some random dude buys the 5l, sets it for sale again for 20c
>later end up whispering him cause I have the currency and pretty much every other item and would be cheaper to buy it linked than buying then linking
>nigga doesnt say anything and is not afk, so I dunno, I try to change character and pm him again just in case he has a personal thing against that char name or some shit
>pm again from other char, no answer
>later he changed the price to like 60c, I finally get an hold of him and he says the item is popular, I say the price is ridiculous and would offer 10c tops, he keeps thinking there's a lot of demand for it and says no, the item is good
>I dont buy it cause fuck it, Im not giving 60c for a shitty unique, linked or not
>stays for sale the whole league
I eventually ended up buying an unlinked one and immediatly trashing it cause holy shit its never worth to use that crap

was this long enough?

Do breach/prophecy inherit the rolls of the base item when it is upgraded, or does it reroll?

Are desyncs a thing of the past now?

Are there such a thing as build templates that don't require much gearing that allow a new player to be eased into the game?

desyncs are mostly gone if you play on lockstep mode. very rarely youll experience a desync but only when your interwebs is behaving horribly

there are guides on the forum. id advice to just look at them to get a general idea of what to do but not follow them to the letter

prophecy just upgrades, not sure about breach

rate me

haven't done merc lab yet because i feel squishy

>for some reason perandus monsters especially when there is an elite with them shit on my zombies
>offerings dont work with perandus monsters

yes yes very nice

at 66 right now 2 levels before equipping montreguls I have 10 of them with 7k hp each and they destroy everything except the perandus monsters I dont get it.
the only good method is to tp on top of the elite to pop it instantly but its fucking dangerous in hc

btw tips for getting at least 1200 strenght ?
I'm at 450 right now, I looked at some uniques, I basically got myself a strenght astramentis for 20c already in lhc, but how can you get that many stats I dont see how

>fingers of frost
>dual curse
>pathing through shadow's mana

This thing is literally invicible yo

Try chaos damage ;)

FROST
BOMB

>doomfletch inquisitor
Am I missing anything?

show tree

use the jewels that convert int into strength

Three rat talisman is better than astramentis if you don't need the other stats.

>take bloodless notable
>still susceptible to bleed damage

Poetards?

crit chance is low af

It's actually 50%. I forgot that Path of Building is too stupid to realize you use charges without you telling it to. I'm not really sure where I can get more crit chance easily.

50% is fine if you run crit flask for bosses.

>forgot that Path of Building is too stupid to realize you use charges without you telling it to.

What sort of retard are you? No program like this should assume things like that. Everything off until otherwise stated is the best way to do it.

>Up until T7 maps and still no Zana
WHERE ARE YOU, BITCH?

Just do daily with a friend and you'll have her high enough to invite to your hideout

>Guy with 3 league achievements buys my 8.2 ex united in dream....
Nice RMT

>tfw not a single hc ssf player on my friends list or guild....

What is this and how do I get it?

If the tree and gear specifically have bonus charges and a way to passively gen them, I expect better of PoB.

>friend

There are plenty of ways you can generate a lot of currency without playing that much (intentionally or unintentionally), just because you cannot do them or imagine them doesn't meant they don't exist.

kys

str to int jewels are pretty much mandatory (which sadly means you need to sacrifice other jewels).
Until you have other good gear, those gloves with +100 is pretty nice (also gives 2% liferegen now after their buff this league). There's also a pair of boots with like +15-18% to str if i remember correctly, those would be great.
Heavy belt with additional +Str is probably mandatory as well.

I had problems with perandus packs back in perandus league as well, they seem to really shit on zombies for some reason even though they survive almost everything else. Which is funny as i've never had trouble with perandus mobs on any other build. You don't need their corpses, you have desecrate, always use bone offering against hard shit like that.

worth it to use Iron Reflexes+Unwavering Stance with a bringer of rain build? Feels weird to not take advantage of the free blind gem

Speaking of jewels; to anyone that has tried running two of the new zombie treshold ones, are they enough to drop melee splash on zombies?
If so, it'd be interesting to run zombie-miniondmg-meleephys-minion life. life seems worth it over fortify now that you can get shitloads of base life from montreguls and STR. And insane life would make Beacon of Corruption pretty nice, as zombies have no cooldown like golems do.

Depends. Going for max block and aegis (now that both are available in legacy format)? IR totally worth it.

>even Alkz just chains Shaped Strands now

there's no one left to watch. might as well play myself at this point.

I would probably be using the Surrender over Aegis

If you're going max block IR seems more useful, as it's main strength is that you can increase your defenses by only stacking armour increases (and get a nice amount of flat from grace), and with surrender you still want to get hit to get your life on block. Armour also makes your healthpool more useful, and you don't really need more dmg avoidance than you get from having 78/78 block. However, you could try to stack both and use that shiggydiggy belt i guess, but you'd spend more passives to make it useful. But both ways could be nice.

montregul is a shitty meme

how do i get block cap on a caster

Don't rely on Whirling Barrier for PC generation. I wouldn't take it.

yeah that's exatcly what I was planning and why I was asking. I've never done bringer of rain since like early early days and the blind is actually pretty good. But I did forget that it means I will be blocking less because they will hit me less.

Honestly ill probably try both at this point and see how it goes, gonna start with IR and try perseverance+blind when I get more currency

chaining shaped strands is the most enjoyable way to play this game desu

Actually, it seems quite nice now. The life is nice, and the more multiplier on dmg makes up for the halved zombie count. However, its main drawback is that I can no longer run a +1/+2 wand for SRS (even in a 3L they still deal insane singletarget dmg) or a staff. Without going DW that is, but victarios sgield is probably always better (even without necro aegis you still max out frenzycharges on minions with your standard CoH ball-lightning setup, and with necroaegis you get charges even faster and get a bunch of powercharges).
It was always the worse choice before the buff, but now it's likely a little better than without, especially with the leech to you from baron.

Remember that with IR, any vanguard belt can give up to 800 flat armour.
However, the best way to go IR is with xophs helmet instead of BoR. Especially if you can get the resists to go for both that and perfect form chest (to get free spell dodge, scale armour from grace and eva gear from two resists, and get free arctic armour). At that point you can have 78/78 block, loadsaarmour, and 45% spelldodge from perfect form + atziris step (which also has high eva)

alright uh I got one shotted by some exile on beach ?
at lvl 68 with like 85phys reduction max resists and 4.2khp ( and 200es )
no crazy map mods, just an exile stone with 19% increased damage
I dont even know what the fuck happened here I never got killed like that in low level maps
new exile?
it wasnt the flameblast one, not the ED or EK or balista totems ones which I encounter pretty often.
I seriously dont know what happened and my life just dropped. any clue?

CI Assassin verunastra mcflurry?

I am quite new at this game. I want to enjoy it more. How do I do this?

Shouldve checked the name before clicking any ressurect buttons!

they do almost the same damage or less with montregul overall, they are just tankier and that was rarely a problem with zombies

plus resummoning isnt that hard

but it's really boring to watch everybody do it 4th league in a row.

git gud

LA exile can fuck you up if you have minions or totems near you
if you didnt notice who it was or even the effect for its skill, no way to tell

if you are enjoying it you are playing the game wrong

How come LA sounds shit now? I'm aware that GGG has changed the sound and visual effects a few times but now it sounds poor.

What's the best Spectral throw MTX?

I'm pretty salty right now so I ragequitted

might well be the LA one now that I think of it

not enough people buying supporter packs so they had to downgrade all sound files =/

Here to tell you that abyssal cry was fucking gutted by the patch and not to do abyssal cry builds

fuck ggg

I know, I've played at least one summoner almost all league so far 8since before leagues were even a hing, so way before SRS or offerings even existed), so i know everything I need on how to build and how they work.
What makes me interested in baron+montreguls is that they'll survive better against guardians+shaper, and will benefit a lot from beacon of corruption (I've tried stone golem poison cloud before, and zombies should be able to get up to similar life levels but without cooldown), and the massive dmg per hit would be great for the new leech to you from the helmet.
Also, less zombies at similar dmg makes up for zombies problems of being in the way of eachother when trying to gangbang stuff.

what did they do

necro or gladiator

So however i build the question remains the same; is the new jewels enough to make up for replacing splash, and is it even possible to fit two of those in when using jewel slots to stack str from str>int jews?

>shotted

>quitted

Shot and Quit are already past tense, fuck me man.

aoe smaller than the circumference of my dick

message the dev :^)

Is this the only use for this shitty leaguestone?

And speaking of shitty leaguestones, whats warbands for?

Is there even any info on the base CD of zombies slam? If i can make them use it on every second strike or more, then it seems worth it. But can't find any info.

>Also, less zombies at similar dmg makes up for zombies problems of being in the way of eachother when trying to gangbang stuff.

cant you give minions phasing with that belt that makes flasks apply to them?

>we think these aoe changes will bring greater build diversity
>aoe skills are unplayable

I just ripped at 68 with baron, 500strenght, and montreguls ( 5 zombies )
they were tanky as fuck of course, and even if I'm inexperienced I liked 5 over 10 because they just managed to hit stuff better.
I tried minion speed + melee phys + melee splash, then I replaced by minion damage + added fire ( maybe its retarded ).
I think melee splash cleared faster when they could one shot everything, but the 5x minion dmg + added fire zombies destroyed a triple screaming essence monster.
I had 2 violent dead equipped also.
I'm fucking done with hardcore desu

How to make RAILGUN

>free giant pack of monsters is shitty

>everybody still plays flameblast/eq/bf
>only "side" skills like contagion got completely fucked and those builds switched to fb/eq too

ggg does it again

Did reddit ever hear about path of building? Some dipshits think EQ with poison is still really good (while it usually doesn't even give you 10% more damage on total damage).

Ugh reddit is so fucking retarded.

The best way to play is by chaining shaped mesa / strand / tropical island. All of those have great layouts and weak hitting bosses. The problem in t13+ is that you have to keep rerolling damage mods in genuine fear of a one / two shot through your 10-12k ES or 8-9k life.

Though the way Alk died last time was soooo nice. shotgunned by molten strike through 9k hp seriously wtf. I didn't even know his molten bolts did that much damage with just % cold damage on the map and him being near a cold shrine.

Ice Spear + Pierce

Hrimfrost for cold ignite, double dip, get prolif, focus on maximizing single-shot damage and get lots of proj. speed, oneshot packs of monsters.

>The best way to play is by chaining shaped mesa / strand / tropical island. All of those have great layouts and weak hitting bosses.

Thanks for clarifying what everybody already knew, reddit.

>there's still only 4 acts

what the fuck i thought there was 10 now

only way poison EQ is good is if you have cheap, reliable free poison proc without gem. so pretty much legacy voidheart or some snakebite shittery. AND also scale poison with frenzy charges or vuln

100% this

the league is fun but the meta is awful

Ice Crash can get 2x the damage of EQ though with the same build if you use the hrimsorrow + cold pen gem + the wise oak. You can get a ton of penetration on it.
Warbands mobs. They have a very low chance of dropping very good base types. Also very low chance for their uniques. They're kind of like rogue exiles. The bosses can be really dangerous and rippy with damage map mods so be careful of that.

Maybe, but that belt makes you unable to use healthpots. Might be nice now that you get leech from zombies and have higher base life due to stacking STR (making more use of the regen that belt also gives you, and the +100 str gloves now also gives 2% regen). But you can't have any panic flasks. So not sure if it's worth it just for stuff like phasing.

Yeah, the better dmg per hit should technically increase the total dmg-output due to the fewer zombies having an easier time getting in to hit shit.
My standard summonerbuild would be able to reach roughly 20k avarage dmg per hit if i switched out my setup slightly. Replace splash with melee phys, and replace fortify with minion life due to better scaling and higher basedmg on clougs (could use another dmggem instead of life though).
And that's base phys dmg, before generosity hatred. The build I've used in the past will manage to reach around 100% phys as extra cold with generosity hatred and council gloves as well, but gloves would make me unable to use the 100 str ones (though council still gives a slight amount of str). Though if speccing for baron I wouldn't be able to get all of the normal aura nodes anymore.
Then lowering cold/fire res with EE on my CoH ball lightning setup. Massive dmg per hit, and 2% of the phys of 20k is quite a nice amount to get from leech.
But if the slam isn't good enough with the jewels melee splash will still be needed.

he had a baby bottle too

OH SHIT IT ACTUALLY PAID OFF

cool

Are you gonna puss out and sell it or use it like a man?

I don't understand GGGs method of balancing. They never nerfs the problem skills, rather, they nerf the support gems and passive interactions that made them super op. All this does is make every other skill worse, but keeps the meta skills strong.

It happened with Spell Totems, Elemental Proliferation, and now AoE. Poison and Ignite are also about to be gutted in 3.0 and I have no faith they'll still be usable after GGG is done with them.

At least they'll be on par with freeze and chill LOL

>a fellow RFbro
post tree mang
also why stone over chaos? you'd have fuck loads of regen and flat regen ain't shit with a high health pool.

>10 end charges
mad man

Yeah damage has never been the issue with those builds. Go staff crit and you oneshot yourself on a reflect rare IC or EQ.

There is practically no reason to use them, the gamble is hugely weighted against you.

>mfw a thunderstorm causes a blackout just as you were about to flip your level 20 support gems with more multipliers for quality, stopping you from making a horrendous mistake

praise allah