ITT:

We post rare car sightings aka the unicorns***

I saw a Subaru SVX yesterday, and it made me sad because it was rusting through. Fuck salt.

Sad indeed senpai ***

see a car of witch there are only 5
but not because its rare or valuable

I saw a Fisker Karma last weekend. Would've taken a pic but was driving and suddenly there it was.... and there it went.

Do they even make them anymore?

Renault Alpine A110. Weirdly enough, it was lhd with Alpine badging instead of Dinalpin. I swear that I should've asked who owned it, I feel like I'll never see another one again.

Nice!!

Was it red with IL plates?

No.

I saw a Terminator Mustang with mystichrome paint in the parking lot at work.

C4 Corvette in Germany
They are rare here

Get ready you niggers, this is my hobby.
First up a little two wheels to get things started. BMW r80gs.

Peugeot 505 stx 505 manual

1930 model A Ford.

Random GTR, rare as fuck here in Cali.

Original mini Cooper

Citroen 2cv

Image didn't post for some reason

I'll post more in a bit after I leave the DMV

Aren't these going for $80 k in the United States now?

Lmao they had these in Gran Autismo 5, I stanced the wheels on it and fucked up the suspension to where the thing couldn't accelerate on any uphill slope. It was glorious.

Here you go lil senpai

I see GTRs once in a blue moon around here. There used to be one that was completely chrome that went to the local college downtown.

Saw a Holden about a month ago, just driving around.
Since this seems like an appropriate thread, I happened by a BRZ on the way to the bar, it had STi badging. I didn't even know that was offered, is it a cheap body kit or is it the real deal?

Thanks mate.

i see more bentleys on a daily basis than light rwd sports cars
this was the second s2000 that i've ever seen,first one wasn't even registered lol

2 beasts in one pic

(the Alpine is mine)

>Any JAYDEEM chink car
>rare
>in cali

Saw a dodge rampage an hour ago. There's also this if you're interested

I saw a R32 GTR

Pretty rare for me because I live in a poor ass area of a poor as part of my country

hnnnnnng moar

>R34
>In Cali
Better hope he doesn't get caught with that
they'll crush it and fine him for even having it,
much less driving it.

>tfw you used to have one

The plates are from BC

was looking at the comment, not the plates

2.5rs coupes

Only seen 3 so far here in B.C.

>Really like small cars
>Really like coupes
>One of the few AWD Coupes that isn't a supercar
>Need new car to brave the Canadian winters.

I want it.

perfectly legal to drive your car in from out of the country as long as you don't live there

Here

Does my Brat count?

I once saw a stanced mini cooper with an Anonymous logo plastered all over the back window. Does that count?

I want one to make a 22b replica with. It would be so glorious.
At least drop a turbo engine in. They're easily the best looking Impreza/WRX/STI.

first time I've been aroused by an el camino

I saw a 918 cruising down I-15 in Salt Lake City 10 under the limit in the passing lane. I was too pissed to take a picture. I think they only made 918 of them.

I think we should kill all the rich old fucks.

My others are over 4 mb :( there was a steel gray and black fender cabriolet with gray rims like pic related. Meaty tires too. I'm assuming there was something magnificent under the hood to demand the modern wheel package.

Ha!

upload them to imgur please

Can't believe Subaru has degraded from such a perfect visual design to dad-sedans bodies.

I sadly do not know shit about looking after cars mechanically. I've always taken my current car to the dealer for fixing shit. Part of the reason why this car is a dream to me, I wouldn't be able to look after it properly.

1/2

2/2

>completely chrome
That sounds horrible.

>live in So cal
>attend cars & coffee, etc.

It would be easier to list what I haven't seen yet.

Seeing things at an event is way different than seeing one randomly out in the wild. I saw a Zonda for the first time last week on the street, made my jaw drop even though I've worked in shops where cars just as expensive/rare come in every week.

You should buy a two door Impreza super cheap as a project car. Learn to wrench on it. Get yourself a Haynes manual and look stuff up on online.

Start off learning how to figure out what's wrong and following instructions to fix that thing.

The best way to get into working on a car is to have one that you can fuck up on.

platinum edition
my car, its the only one I have ever seen on the road

people consider the grand national a unicorn, so I guess mine is

Double ferraris on Tioga Pass on the way to Yosemite

288GTO at my local bookstore in the middle of wisconsin. Owner has a huge chain of car dealerships in the area and ended up trading it in for a DBS.

>unicorn thread
>posts a fucking GTR
Wow, so rare

I think the most excited I've been to see a car was seeing a 2006 Ford GT go buy. Dream car.

Black first gen NSX and a white last gen NSX on the same day

Bread

Sick shit

I'd murder someone for that exact vehicle

They don't cast that much (barring 850CSi), and they don't drive all that well. To be fair, I've only driven the 850Ci, but I can't imagine that the CSi is that much better.

Saw one of these on the way to work

Couldn't get a picture in time but I spotted a Cord 812 a few months ago.

I was driving behind a Corvette Stingray 2 Days ago
Pic really shitty though

Not that rare tho, I saw this one last week. (and yes it's a twingo next to it)

lucky fucks

Are you the guy that keeps claiming to see bigfoot?

WTF am I looking at here

Monte Carlo, I rarely see them here in dade county

Never seen an S12 Silvia driving on the road in the last 10 years, now I own one.

I once saw a super clean mk3 supra. That shit is so rare I don't even see them in pictures. I'm blessed it left me behind in the dust at the stop light

>tired
>of
>living
>in
>the
>shithole midwest
or nah?

let's do it user
fuck boomers
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

My neighbor has a red ap2 that he never drives. It's pretty nice.

S2000s are not rare cars m8

i think the guy was referring to
and not implying that they're rare

Is that the one Fatt Marah did a one take in?

Was it lil yachty?

I owned one in northwest arkansas and it was a dream, scandinavian flicks all over the gottdamb place