All memes aside, what brand new car would you buy for 30k and under?

All memes aside, what brand new car would you buy for 30k and under?

I'd go with a Miata Club with no other options.

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2016/2016-mazda-mx-5-vs-2015-subaru-brz-comparison/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gt86 aeropack and 5k for wheels n tyres

BRZ, spend the rest on track days and tyres.

>taking a "200" HP boat to the track

Why not it's brilliant on the track, faster than a miata or S2000.

and slower than a golf

do you understand how track racing even works?
Do you understand how track days even work?

What are you doing here if you can't drive and all you do is benchrace?
Post proof of driving gt86 or a convicing factual scientific thesis on how a car lighter than an s2k is a "boat"

>What are you doing here if you can't drive and all you do is benchrace?

Where do you think you are?

Autism.

oh you can't just wait for self driving cars then you don't even have to ever sit in a car to race

>Faster than the miata

Wrong

>that engine bay
Muh dick
Miats is the probably the only new car in that price range which I'd dig. Not that it matters since I can't afford anything anyway

I bought a Fiesta ST when I had this choice IRL a few years ago.

If I got to keep my FiST as a DD and buy another 30k new car, I'd probably go with an Abarth 124 with Brembos, which comes in at just under 30k.

I'm actually looking for a new car in this range. So far in really drawn to the new Civic hatchback.

Brand new? As in 2017 model? Uhh fiesta ST I suppose, dump a bit for some bolt ons so that it makes at least 215whp and some tires then go have some fun on country roads.

>Buying a fiat
As an italian, please don't. You'll regret it in lilke, 3-4 months

Yes you are always wrong, that should be your autobiography, subtitled I splurge and get triggered on Veeky Forums.

stop fucking benchracing you autismal piece of shit. They're both great goddamn cars.

Stock matters on neither of these.

motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2016/2016-mazda-mx-5-vs-2015-subaru-brz-comparison/

>1:29.91 for the MX-5, 1:31.27 for the BRZ.

Notice how the cuck will sperg at this

Absolutely disgusting looking car

The FD looks so much better. Nice, modern curves meeting at sexy angles. Has many nuances in it's body that dip and crease in very interesting way.

The fiat literally looks like an FC miata with a retarded body kit on it. It is the car for people who wanted a miata, but we're so concerned with the perceptions of others that you compromised for "just a mazda", "just 150 hp", and "a girls car", that they bought what is essentially a full regression of what makes the FD such a wonderful car. Perfect for people who are too childish to challenge perceptions. Aspirational bullshit.

FD is perfect. (But should come in more "fun" colors)

>Stock doesnt matter

Neither does stance and a rocket bunny cuck kit, which is as far as toyobaru cucks go, remember pic related comes stock from mazda, the toyobaru cant compete

>500lbs of more pigfat on brz.

Add lightness.

Can I add a "torque dip" tune to a FD?

I need to use it to add doriftoru to my FD miata like the brz/86 nerds who can't slide a car unless it's on bald tires in a light rain.

You can prove which car that you've never driven is better on paper all day. Nobody really cares.
Can you ever prove you're not a shitposting cuck?
I'm afraid not.

Typical Sperg autist known as S/o/viet.

Look we get it you are too poor to even afford a bike so post stolen photos of them then get ass blasted when you are pulled up on it and yes you are jealous of people with nice cars life the miata and GT86 but all you are doing is giving yourself high blood pressure.

V6 Camaro

>Toyobaru cuck gets BTFO
>Proceeds to take out his anger in the form of personal attacks

Lel, cuck rage'd pretty hard

I'll post it again for good measure

>1:29.91 for the MX-5, 1:31.27 for the BRZ.

>GM
lol

lmao who the fuck cares this boards a wreck.
You're just pokin fun and rilin up (you)s because this board so dead with mods so fucking retarded that's the only thing you can do here.
Cause you sure as shit can't discuss no cars.

It's just a Miata with different front/rear end styling and the Multiair motor, which has a pretty solid record in the Fiat 500. Worst case scenario you sell it when the warranty expires, anyway.

This. Stock vs stock paper performance is irrelevant to anybody who's buying a brand new Miata or 86, and paper stats don't reflect things that actually DO matter, like steering feel or the fact that the Miata is a roadster and the 86 is a coupe.

ND is the term you're looking for, FD is an RX7.

The Fiat looks a lot better in person than it does in pictures, and the ND looks worse. There's a weird droopy thing going on with the ND's front end. The Fiat also has a cooler interior and I like the Abarth color scheme and the Multiair's exhaust note. It's also slightly cheaper in real-world pricing.

>Posting facts is trolling because said facts hurt my feelings

t. Every toyobaru owner

The FD is a much nicer car than the ND.

Just filter him, he's nothing but a troll and Veeky Forums is better without him.

Well yeah, but it's not a new car and it wouldn't be under 30k if it were.

Now run the S2000 on modern tires

>I've caused this much assmad

you can't race an econobox like the BRZ. I'm actually going to track days and people would simply laugh in your face if you arrived in a BRZ.

Literally the same car except the Fiat doesn't look like it has down syndrome and has a more powerful and easily tunable engine

>It's a "BRZ/86" episode again
There's literally 16 containment threads and people still bring it up.

Fix it again tony

WOW SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL XD XD LIKED AND SUBSCRIBED

The ND looks much better in person and having a more powerful engine is pathetic if the acceleration is worse
>b-but muh tunes!
Why buy brand new at all then? You could get better performance for much less if you bought a s13 and stuck a turbo on it

Assmad FCA fangirl

>Projecting and sperging this much
[email protected]

You are late to the party, shoo shoo

Don't worry I was on my way out already, threads already been derailed by XxXPretendRetardS/o/vietXxX anyway

There's something seriously wonky about those Tsukuba times. No way in hell is the S2K 5 seconds slower on that track, especially considering it's within a second everywhere else. Either something was wrong with the S2K's run (maybe it was wet or a standing start?), the 86 had work done to it (maybe factory TRD stuff?), or the S2K's run was a single hot lap and somebody spent all day shaving time off of the 86's times for a serious record attempt.

you sound like a vape kiddie

That name ismfucking sweet thanks

manual Honda Fit (I think only the base model comes in manual) then the rest on mods for it.

I don't know why but the Honda fit is the only current gen car I like.

Not an argument.

>Just slap an ebay turbo on an S13 brah, it'll be the same as a 124 Spyder

This, the s13 will be more reliable

No, it'd be better.

I already have an RX-8, so I'd want something that's faster than that ,while still maintaining my weeb image.

370Z is the only answer.

>370Z is the only answer
to the question which object is heavier than OP's mum

>Makes more power than a v6 Mustang, Camaro, and Challenger while being lighter than all of them
>Over 1-10 power to weight ratio
>Somehow bad

>buy something slower and lighter than my current car or something heavier and faster

Yeah, still going with the 370Z. Unless you know of some faster, brand new Asian cars.

exposed.

NSX

59 posts 19 IP addresses, I think we know why.

Mazda6 Touring 6MT.

>Ontario
>Clay roof tiles

Texas fag here, just found a photo on Google Images. What's wrong with clay roof tiles in Ontario?

>ever buying the Japanese mustang
I mean I'd understand once they give it the refresh it deserves.
until then the burger cars have already made technical progress that nissan can but simply won't do sadly.
instead they spend all there money on the fucking juke

Is that in American dollars and before taxes?

yes.
nsx is a steal for 30k.

>not wagon
fail

>shitload of answer that aren't brand new cars
I'd buy the same, but just a few thousand more puts you in budget high performance.

Modern clay tiles can survive winter just fine these days, but the problem is when it snows
Clay roofs can weigh like 4 times as much as as asphalt roofs, and when the snow starts piling up it's just asking to collapse

Clay tiles have been used for centuries in the snowy parts of Europe without it being a problem.

I didn't expect them to be anything like that cheap with all the hybrid stuff, I'll be popping into my local Honda dealer on the way home.

It seems you don't understand the significance of me having weeb tastes.

If I didn't get the 370Z, before I got a weaker version of the most common sports car in America, I'd just get a 228i.

Any Mustang I can get new for less than $30k would be at the bottom of the list.

one of thems cheap old cars they make new in third world countries and fucking boost it into hell

With extreme angles so the snow would fall right off. It just isn't practical in modern construction because of all the wasted space

We get about 6 foot of snow here and my roof is about 42 degrees quite normal hardly extreme and is just coming up to a 100 years old having been built between the wars.

Base V8 Mustang with my Ford Discount

>This

Anyone that says otherwise is a yuropoor or a cuck.

They need to make an SI.

I would gladly take a Fit on coilovers, better tires, and a supercharger.

370z

Buying a ford, not even once.

wat

90% of roofs in Germany are clay tiled, old and new buildings alike.

t. tiler

Aren't european houses also made out of mud because there isn't enough wood on the continent?

the si is the usdm model.

I though Japan also got the Si? Either way they haven't made a Fit Si yet so I don't know what the point of your comment was.

> but just a few thousand more puts you in budget high performance.
Like?
Or are you talking about used?

>b-but muh tunes!
Miata is still better with a tune, though. You can get 35-40 horsepower just from a tune on an ND, compared to

probably FRS, trunk is probably bigger than a miata's and it's a bit cheaper since you can get an LSD and 6 speed on the base model. plus less wind noise on the highway because it's not a convertible

would have to drive them both first though. maybe fiat 124?

>You can get 35-40 horsepower just from a tune on an ND
lol what really? it's not even turbo, sauce pls?

Miata, FiST, GT86 (specifically that one because the idea of owning the first Toyota badged sports car on the American market since the celica is a novelty I want).

hmmmm
well I guess you can put it this way
the 86/brz and the miata are a tad bit underpowered but handle better than anything (I actually own an RF and it's still a load of fun for the most part)

the 370z and the wrx are also great but simply haven't been updated in a while

V6 Mustang