/dng/ - Yugioh General

Thread #2472

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.party/
testmoz.com/466984
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=907305
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Links ruined the game.

Well?

GLORY TO THE XYZ

The game got ruined a long time ago user

Missing shit from OP
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/

>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>tfw Joey didn't put your name into one of those questions

I love Leo Dancer

I feel like theres some way to make this thing the most annoying shit ever

It doesn't say counters placed by this effect

Holy fuck, Watapon makes me want to kill myself.
Is there a more bullshit duelist in any fucking yugioh game ever? The fucker literally cheats by topdecking all of his best cards, which just delete your monsters at wholesale rates.

Pikeru and Her bullshit herald deck is up there.

Awww shit so you can throw him in a spell counter deck maybe?

cloudians

Which Pikeru are you talking about? The Level 1 Pikeru isn't even fucking bullshit at all.
Meanwhile this Watapon prick has every single meta card you could imagine in what is probably one of the most powerful decks in the game.

Im talking about World Championship 2011. She annoys the shit outta me everytime

>Wall of Revealing light @ 3K
Ah yes, the "fuck off until you draw an anti-trap" card.

Zaborg the Thunder Monarch is fucking BROKEN too.
2400 for a 5 star card AND you destroy anything you want on the field because you were able to summon him?
Sure there's more broken shit nowadays but for 2006 that's fucked.

God I remember playing the older games where heavy storm was legal. Man fuck that shit so hard

What if they have more than 3k attack?

Good luck with that. This isn't 2017 Yugioh where every card in the game has 3k+ attack.

>AI tries to Abyss Soldier my Chaos Command Magician
Sometimes things work out perfectly.

ORA-ORA-ORA-ORA-ORA-ORA-ORA-ORA-ORA-ORA

>Gemini Elf, 2x Dark Magician, Swords of Revealing light, Magical Dimension
Sometimes you draw alright hands.

This + Battle Tuned + Bird of Paradise Lost is pretty funny

Daily reminder that this triggers your set artifacts if you draw them before your sanctums.

Would you guys buy toon egyptian god cards? I know I would. I remember drawing my own yugioh cards back in elementary and I did the toon god cards.

Someone actually CaC'd up some toon gods

Even the light of Ra vanquishes the filth of anti-meta decks.

Praise the sphere

looks more like a blue eiza

you're better than that shitty memeing, faggot

Accelerate has an empty hand. During his End Phase, he draws 8 cards for Super Rejuvenation. Jmex controls a face-up Dimensional Fissure. Which of the following cards would Accelerate have to discard for his hand size limit to be able to activate his Mystical Wind Typhoon from his hand?

Wouldn't Necroface/Necroface be a correct option if Deep-Seated/Necroface is the correct choice?

unlimit preparation of rites!
ban zoods!

It's shit.

two dark pendulum monsters as materials

Buy Pendulum Fusion

COTD-JP038 覇王眷竜スターヴ・ヴェノム Supreme King Servant Dragon Starving Venom
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2000
Fusion Materials: 2 DARK Pendulum Monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by the following procedure, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
● You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by Tributing the above cards (you do not use “Polymerization”).
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 other monsters on the field or in either player’s Graveyard; until the end of this turn, this card’s name becomes that monster’s original name, also replace this effect with that monster’s original effect. Also, during this turn, if a monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>It's 3 archetypes
>it's a Synchron

Ono is as bad as Tewart.

This might be neat in DDD if they weren't dead.

This is probably the first card in the game that belongs to three archtypes at the same time.

Good thing both synchros and pendulums are going to die though.

Can we get a translation for this thing like, stat?

Monster effect: It lets you tune to the pendulum zone, pendulum effect: protects a tuner from destruction opt

Glad this meme became quasi canon art-wise

>DEF: No
What did they mean by this?

its a link

That is not okay.

IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ZARC

IT DOESN'T WORK WITH THE CARD THAT IT'S LITERALLY DESIGNED TO WORK WITH

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BAD

Zarc was never supposed to directly summon the 4 dragon counterparts though. Darkwyrm only unless we get a tuner for Clear Wing.

I am annoyed that he doesn't summon himself during the opponent's turn though.

How do you even counter this fucking thing

Are pure True Dracos/Kings good

You counter it by not over-extending. If you know they have sphere mode, end with 2 monsters and not 3 or more.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=907305
holy fuck

>Penguin Soldiers sends both of my monsters back to my hand
Fucking bullshit, how the fuck am I supposed to counter this card? Hope I drew a Nobleman's Crossout?

>raw

and down the shitter it goes

>he doesn't understand Japanese
>he doesn't understand the Japanese used in Yu-Gi-Oh!
I've been watching ARC-V in raw since episode 99. It's so fucking easy to understand.

>when you have the perfect fucking hand and pull a full duel reversal in the span of one turn
I love it when shit goes perfectly.

>Ojama uses his Ojama Trio
>this actually works in my favor as it lets me stall
>by the time he destroys them with his Lighting Vortex, I have turned my brick hand into the PERFECT hand with draws
Heart of the Cards, baby.
I'm actually really enjoying Ojama Yellow, his deck feels fun to fight against. There's no real bullshit and the fight isn't too one-sided, even if I usually pull off a victory.

>Mythical Beast Cerberus with 6 spell counters saved up
SweatingMan.jpg

Caius is better

What about Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon?

It does work with ZARC, though. Target him after summoning your Darkvyrums and you effectively have two ZARCs on the field.

How many Arc-V cards is the first Vrains set going to have?

When do the deck lists for structure decks usually come out? I really want to know if konami will put in tt and maxx "c"

I can tell you that already.
They won't.

Okay but when do they usually come out anyways?

What the fuck is this? What set is it in?

Alot, Vrains will only have 1 episode aired when the set releases and since Yusaku's already got the starter deck, Code of duelist will have alot of these cards from the last 5 episodes of Arc-V

Every VRAINS set will contain at least 3 new Performapal cards.

Just how many unreleased Performapals are left?

The same thing happened when Ar-V's first episode came out, yet they had cards belonging to Yuya, Strong Ishijima, Gon and Yuzu.

So Slot 39 will be Supreme King Servant Dragon Clear Wing, Slot 41 will be Supreme King Servant Dragon Dark Rebellion and something before Slot 17 will be Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes.
I wonder what the Master Guide Promos will end up being.

Probably Yuya's and Reji's big boss monsters. I'm shocked, Jack didn't use a level 12 and from the preview it looks like this duel is over with Tyrants defeat

It would be nice if the next few sets included some remaining Arc-V cards like RR-Final Fortress Falcon, D-HERO Duskutopia, the Level 12 SHS Synchro, Peformages etc.

>D-HERO Duskutopia
No, fuck that card.

Good art wasted on an Em such a shame.

I want to make a deck based around some of the cards from the mish mash deck Manjoume used when he went to North academy, But I'm not sure what direction I want to go with it. I found a couple of armed dragon deck lists, but I want to throw in some card like KA-2 Des Scissors and Gyaku gire panda, since he used those cards in otk strategies to kill the north academy students. He also used random stuff like skull knights and disc fighter. If anyone has sugegstions or ideas on what kind of deck i could make that would be great? Doesn't necesarily have to be pre synchro era cards.

>people mocked him
>he was just warning us about Zarc and Links

They are awfully similar.

So does Tag Force 4 just not have a proper story mode? And how do I ditch my current partner?

>the current year
>not knowing that Em is secret Tier 0

The Tag Force games have individual story modes for each partner. I'm pretty sure there's an option in the menu to ditch a partner. Or maybe it was that you need to pick a new partner, I forget.

>anime missed the opportunity to make this
Shame.

>Flip summon Pendulum scales
No thanks.

>not Water with 1200 ATK
It's shit

Is Legacy of the Duelist not complete shit?

It's fun imo, it isn't that great but it's by no means shit. My only complaint is that the DLC is overpriced.

anyone here plays duel links

There's a fucking duel links general.
Seriously guy go there if you want to talk about it.

Do you guys think in VRAINS they'll do 8000lp instead of the usual 4000 they do?

Doubtful. 8000lp means duels take more time.

They should have done in Arc-V instead of pulling action cards from their asses in order to prolong the duel, it would serve the same purpose without being half-assed.

I just know we haven't seen the end of action cards. I honestly see VRAINS using the things again in their surfing stints.

They probably will do something similar, might not be called action cards but we probably will get another card gimmick for the vr world duels.

>Supreme King Servants are actually getting printed
RAISE THE EXTRA DECK LIMIT, PLEASE! My autism forced me to use them too!

Xth Eternal Reminder that Red-Eyes is the best Dragon Bro.

end it