>guy in a truck going 40 in a 45
>I'm going a little over so I have to stomp on the brakes for his cuck ass
>not even tailgating, just got close after braking because he was going so slow
>he attempts to brake check me, literal slam on brakes
>He's in a 2.5 ton truck so it's just like normal braking for my car
>Have to follow him because 2 lane road
>Turns onto next road
>He goes like 25 mph after turning
>There's 2 cars behind me so he's holding up three people because he wanted to piss me off
Now I see why people end up murdering people for road rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

defensivecarry.com/forum/off-topic-humor-discussion/253881-gersh-kuntzman-never-ending-joke.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((GERSH KUNTZMAN)))

People who don't use turn signals and suddenly brake and turn on a dime

Women in SUVs, dudes in black lifted pickup trucks, and niggers in nigger mobiles who ride your bumper on steep hills when you are driving manual

People who don't drive fast enough to create space for other cars to pass

People who drive fast and reckless when they have absolutely nowhere to go

>driver in front going 40mph
>brakes before going was could be considered a corner
>meanwhile I easily go through that corner going 70+mph

I fucking hate people who cant handle a corner, its not like my car is extremely nimble, far from it

Also people who see my econobox and think it's very slow so they switch lanes ahead of time until they see me do 0-60 in 6 seconds because I shift like a pro

>try to find original article so I can read the whole thing
>end up on /r/the_Donald
>cucks
>uncucked
>libcucks
>cuck cuck cuck
>redpilled

Holy shit they weren't kidding. Reddit is literally invading.

People who brake and use their turn signals at the exact same moments

The turning signal is meant to announce following cars that youre about to leave the road so they can prepare that you will brake. If you hit the brakes as soon as the turn signal, you can fuck off and just brake without them

The original article was about him firing an AR-15, and it was fucking pathetic to read.

>brakes before going was could be considered a corner
Holy shit, I dont understand how I wrote this

Those fucking people who will pull wide for a turn when their car isn't even big enough to need that. Like Jesus christ the turn isn't even sharp or narrow you fucking CRV just take the turn. Stop pulling wide right to take a left turn and stopping me from going around your stupid ass. You're not a tractor trailer you're a fucking regular ass car

>2 Lane road
>person stops to take a left turn but there's on coming traffic
>ok
>there's a pretty good gap to go, plenty of time to make it
>doesn't fucking go
>another wide ass gap you could easily make it and not cut someone off at all
>still won't fucking go
>try to go around him
>he then takes the left cutting someone off making them hard brake, lay on the horn

But that way they can hold the most speed through the corner dude, do you even driving line?
Also yeah I wasn't sure what was meant by that statement.

There is no reason dude especially when the opposite lane has traffic coming. There is literally Jo fucking reason to pull wide on a fucking street.

It sounds like they were a shitty driver. Normally if you pull a little wide you can take a 90 degree turn at 30-40 easily in most cars (because you make it less sharp by pulling wide), but it sounds like they were going 15 while pulling wide which I can understand being mad about.

you do realize that adjusting speed because of rain is to prevent aquaplaning?
aquaplaning is mostly dependent on the pressure a wheel exerts on the (wet) road surface. especially awd/4wd vehicles tend to have a LOWER surface pressure in order to be able to go offroad and not sink in the mud/sand.
also: you cannot see the condition of their tires. if they know they have bold tires it is very smart to be extra cautious in rain. aquaplaning will make you spin even if you coast in a straight line. Purely dependent on your speed, pressure, ability to disperse water and the water on the road.
please stop talking out of your ass about shitty drivers until you know what you are talking about.
in general it doesn't speak for you if you have to actually brake, and STILL be very close to the car in front of you, if he's just driving slow. if he's an ass after that he's an ass but that doesn't make you a better driver.

anyway: all my driving is boring highway in the most boring country to drive in ever (Netherlands) so i have no stories other than forgotten blinkers or lanehoggers.

only thing i can't stand is when people don't use their signal lights in roundabouts properly so i have to stop and wait because i don't trust your ass

don't really mind if someone is going a bit slow, i can respect that especially if it's raining

Point is if you can't go 45 mph in mild rain while in an AWD Subaru you need to be shot, sorry lads. Also the reason I was close to the truck is because I came around a corner and thought he was still getting up to speed. Didn't think he was a Grade A retard who can't go above 40 without totaling his vehicle (This was not in rain btw)

You're just an impatient retard

>2 lane road with uninterrupted center line even though you can see a quarter mile down the road
>overtake anyway
What are you gonna do, report me?

>people with 4wd/awd on all seasons going 10 over during a blizzard because they think somehow 4wd helps them stop and turn their 7000lbs suv.

I dont know what pisses me off more, when people do this or when they dont turn the signals at all

I know this image is a parody but why are liberals such pussies? Are they born that way or made?

>Implying AWD/4x4 reduces stopping distance and improves handling

A question for the ages. The original article is worded exactly like this though.

You realize that AWD doesn't magically immune a car to the laws of physics, right? If there's enough surface water on the road it's very possible for a car to hydroplane at 45MPH or slower depending on other factors. This, regardless of drivetrain layout.

It's also more likely that a Peugeot 107 with 155 section tires will handle wet roads better than a BMW x5 on its 275 wide tires.

Part of the reason why Porsche GT3 has issue one wet tracks is because those massively broad tires turn into surf boards

>on country road
>first straight in a while
>200m long
>girl in a supra overtakes otherperson doing the speed limit in coming from the opposite direction
>i have to slam on the brakes and lock them up to aviod a head on collision

these cunts are why its hard for u25yo people to get insurance for those cars

When people do this I drive to keep them in the oncoming lane just long enough to scare them. I don't care how fast your car is, mine is fast too so glhv in oncoming traffic

24 here and I DD a supra, my insurance is 39 a month, get good.

>be me
>always drive 5 over limit in rwd
>rains
>drive exact speed limit

Haven't died yet

>have the Nitto street legal DRs on the back of my RWD car
>driving back on the interstate (about 2 hours away)
>major storm pops up and it starts raining like crazy

Not sure how I didn't die.

its rediculous in aus,

an xr6 falcon turbo i got quoted 5k a year for a 6k car and they pay me out 4k. this is for an 18 year old. youre almost out of the 'risk level' (under 25) which prolly explains the price difference

>People who don't use turn signals
These fags need to be shot. Half the people in this shit state don't know how to use their blinkers so unless I want to have my mirrors smashed I can't enjoy myself at all if the local population density is over ten per square mile. Only place I can take it easy is the interstate in the middle of nowhere on Sunday mornings.

I drive slower in the rain. I do about 5 under when there are passing lanes

How about people braking first and then putting on their turn signals?

Drives me up the fucking wall to sit there wondering why the fuck the dumbass in front is braking for no god damn reason when there's not even any traf- oh. Okay. Fuckhead.

>be in Alaska
>Everyone goes 10 over in the winter with a 2 inch sheet of ice on quite literally every square inch of road, including 2wd cars
>Everyone goes 10 under in the summer when it's 70-90 during the day and there hasn't been a drop of rain for a month or snow for 6
This place is so bass ackwards

>people who think "faster than me" is "reckless driving"

For the past week some bitch in her sticker-covered Focus has been furiously weaving in traffic on my route to and from work, every single day.

This morning I was in the left lane, another car was in the right that was going slightly faster than me, and she decided to ride RightGuy's bumper until he was justttt far enough ahead of me to fit her car between us, thus cutting me off. Last week I would see her speed off into the distance, somehow managing to weave between cars at stoplights.

I THINK she works in my building, but my plant is huge and I have yet to find her car in the parking lot. I don't think she recognizes me since I drive a clean Camry, though she might now after I honked at her today.

> in left lane and have to turn right soon
>Jetta in right lane puttering along
>Speed up a little and get into right lane
>not cutting the jetta off mind you
>cunt in jetta promptly loses her fucking shit, tailgating me and flicking me off until i turn again
>mfw this is all happening
What the hell is wrong with people?

>yield onto highway
>stop

>pull up behind someone at a stop light
>they're unusually far back from the light
>this light has one of those magnetic sensors that will only queue the light to turn green if the driver is stopped over that magnetic sensor
>this fucker will not pull the fuck up. The light never turns green. He can't figure out why I'm honking nor why the light ISNT TURNING FUCKING GREEN

>raining
>being so autistic you put your car into 4wd
>not just hoping you dont hydo

>Come to stop sign on uni campus
>Another car to my left arrives right after I've come to a full stop
>As I'm beginning to accelerate, good ole boy in his truck slams on the gas to try to cut in front of me
>I beat him to center of intersection and I think as I see him coming towards me
>He starts thinking furiously
>I come to a complete stop in middle of intersection because it's just our two cars
>I'm not a very intimidating looking person, so I just sit there and look at him with the "what are ya doing here, bud?" Kinda look with a confused expression and both hands in air
>he slams gas again and takes right turn all pissy

Though his huge fucking pick up would have crumpled my Jeep. Guess I got kinda lucky that he stopped in time.

>He starts thinking furiously

Lel, phone corrected from "honking." But that's kinda funny.

As a neet with no where to go on time, I would observe and see just how long it could go.

>driving at moderate pace
>windows down
>pastel blue soluna hogging passing lane
>brappppp
>hellaflush wide tires
>"roll bars" in back window
>Flash lights once, indicate i want to pass
>pass
>soluna nigger gets mad
>tailgates me
>i motion to him to just pass
>swerves in front of me
>brake checks me
>come to a complete stop on tollway
>i pass again
>he follows
>get on exit nearest home
>he follows
>blocks me in front of busy intersection
>breaks my key off in ignition
>fatass gives me a slimy punch that slides against my face
>i pull his gold chain off and get out
>nigger wife starts screaming at me
>his kids, mom look at situation in disgust
>huge traffic jam and crowd
>nigger crowd sides with nigger
>dudebro cools everything down
>give nigger chumo change to fix his necklace
>cousin brings me a spare key
>drive home and shower

If this was three years ago this guy would have been fucked. I'm trained in riot control, in a country that has civil unrest and a coup every four years. Luckily I kept my cool. Social narrative is that the rich are cruel to the poor and theres a constant stream of viral video demonizing middle class citizens like me.

Fight back, and the drama will never leave me. Its fucked that i have to be the bigger man. I'll probably be on facebook or youtube soon anyways.

I can't wait for the army to lay the hammer down again. In retrospect, i should probably get a dashcam in defense against future fuckery.

Keep pepper spray in case apes attack.

What country?

Shit like this is why I have a gun.

>things that never happened

Bangkok, Thailand
>just ordered a dashcam

That would just land me in deeper shit. I keep my glocks and 2011s at home for home defense.

I was carrying an expanding baton, one of those gay pokey tactical pens, and a griptilian. But I dont need to go to jail and court, and ruin my fledgling career as a junior m&a analyst over some junglemonkey who got just enough credit to upgrade from a 125cc scooter to a 1.5l shitbox.

Good thing i was driving my Fit instead of the beemer. They would have paraded my corpse around like French revolutionaries.

Seriously. Respect for the ccw. Maintain your civil right to self defense before the niggers take over. Niggers are niggers regardless of race.

I'm sounding a lot like Elliot Rodger here, but I wont have a day of final judgement. The army is going to fuck shit up for me.

>shield

Good taste my man

>houston
>$160/mo for comp
Feels bad man. Never been in an accident, had a ticket, 25 y/o

Protip: A single centre line does allow overtaking, it's just not recommended/hasn't been assessed for safety. Only a double line where your side is solid forbids it.

you're gonna shoot somebody because he's an asshole driver? enjoy prison my dog

Mk4s or mk3?

Wait till you catch me on the road then, I WILL block your ass in if I'm already doing 50 in a 45 and you just NEED to get to the liquor store or KFC or whatever you need to speed to.

Read the story of who I was quoting.
That's a nano.

Sounds like Comiefornia. I drive a tractor-trailer there 2-3 days a week average, in and out from the surrounding states. These idiots have no clue how to use their signals. And don't bother signaling in advance (turn on indicator, wait 3 seconds so everyone gets the god-damned picture of what you plan to do, merge) here either. Fucking every single piece of shit NEEDS to get in front of the truck. The moment you turn your signal on, they're speeding up. I'm going to get a dashcam, for the sole reason of all the stupid fucking shit I see here in this backwards ass state.

I live in Florida. That IS my shitty driver story.

>Just coming back from a meet and cruise through the twisties
>Taking the long way back that's a bit more traveled
>Get stuck behind minivan after hooning it lightly
>Don't mind as long as they keep a decent pace
>First turn comes up, 35 mph turn
>They don't go that speed
>Not 25
>Not 15
>They fucking slow down to 5 mph for EVERY turn
>After like, 3-5 minutes of this, I'm tired of it
>15 mph hairpin coming up
>Completely clear all the way through and after
>They start slowing down to 5 again
>Go over the double yellow and pass them going no faster than fucking 15 mph
>Get back over in front of them
>Still doing speed limit of like, 25
>Make another turn
>Never see their headlights again after that
I wouldn't even mind if they were going 5 under limit, but fucking 30 under in turns is overkill.
>Ended up getting stuck behind another one of these fucks further down the road, but there was already a line of 5 cars behind them, and no road straight enough for them to all be passed, so I had to deal with it for the rest of the road.
>Still never saw that van behind me again despite being stuck with the same kind of fuck in front of me

Oh boy do I have a story for you guys

>be driving Z, dad's in the passenger seat
>see ass cunt 2 or 3 cars behind me, riding bumpers and continuously attempting to pass on a two lane (one for each flow) road but chickening out
>red light, mild hill
>fuck ass is behind me, right on my bumper
>light turns green, roll back a little
>fuck ass honks at me
>fine, benefit of doubt, he thought I'd roll into him
>fuck ass continues to tailgate me
>I look at my dad and he notices too, has the exact same thought as I did
>slow down, 2nd gear, 2500 RPM. Probably about 5 under
>ass cunt gets mad, I'm watching him in my rearview
>cuts left to attempt to pass me
>unleash all 198 ft-lbs of tq
>flying at 40 in 2nd
>see him cut back behind me, almost plowing my bumper
>road opens up to 4 lanes; 1 left turn lane, 2 straight lanes, 1 right turn lane
>watch him dart into the right most turn lane
>I know what's going down, roll down my window and me and my dad are waiting
>he pulls up yelling profanities at both of us
>"fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU"
>keeps flipping us off
>my dad and I are just laughing at him
>he gets ass mad and throws a package of baby wipes at my car
>doesn't even make a sound, just gets caught between wing mirror and door and falls to the ground
>dad and I laugh, revel over our BNIB baby wipes

born pussies

made cucks

I drive a cmv too. When they don't let me merge I just slowly drift into their lane until someone smarts up and lets me in.

Holy fuck you are a bigger pussy than the guy in ops image.

thanks dad

>two lane street
>intersection
>light's red
>douche in right lane is going straight
>everyone behind them is waiting to go right
thank god I'm on a motorcycle because I just ride up the side of the lane but I can't be the only one who's infuriated by this right

pic related, 1000 hours in ms paint

Same here.

Florida is just a cesspool of niggers, spics, white trash, and old fucks. Nobody knows how to drive. Some of the shit I've witnessed:

>Nobody uses turn signals
>People drive 15 under in the left lane, and 25 over in the right lane
>People slow down to 5 during turns at intersections

There's one fucking intersection in South Florida that I have the displeasure of being caught at seemingly every fucking day. Commercial Blvd. and University Drive. Southbound on University is relatively okay, but a range of factors make the Northbound absolutely fucking cancer.

>Relatively popular shopping center on the SE corner
>Exit from said shopping center onto University (The one near the Gamestop) prompts people to cross EVERY SINGLE FUCKING LANE OF TRAFFIC, just to get into the left turn lane for Commercial, despite there being an exit near Dutch Pot that allows you to turn left onto Commercial.
>People make this four lane jump when the light for University (NB/SB) is red, so they weave slowly through the cars waiting at the light, taking their sweet ass time, all the while blocking traffic when the light does change.
>Traffic takes up to 30 seconds to actually start moving once the light changes, because half the fucking people here are on their phones while at lights.
>Once traffic actually starts moving, the light changes to yellow after no more than 15 seconds, and everyone slams on their brakes, despite the yellow lasting an eternity on this intersection, and there being ample opportunity for 4-5 more cars to get through the intersection.
>Start cycle all fucking over again.

I've waited at this godforsaken intersection for 10 minutes once.

>driving on the highway
>going like 40 because it's congested, leave plenty of space ahead of me so I don't have to slam on the brakes
>hear engine revving coming from somewhere
>where the hell is it coming from?
>look in rear view mirror, there's a lifted SUV tailgating me and revving the engine over and over
>confused as fuck, just keep going like I normally would
>after a couple more minutes of this, the SUV changes lanes
>instead of passing me even though I left space, he starts tailgaiting another car and revving the engine

I still can't tell if this guy was doing it intentionally or if he just drives close and the obnoxious revving was just the car's normal operation.

Sarasota fag here

I wouldn't have to drive 25 over in the right lane if people didn't all dogpile in the left lane thinking they'll get there faster because Fast Lane

that's literally their mindset, it's so ridiculous the role is pretty much reversed. Left lane is slow lane, right lane is passing lane.

I agree with this.

It doesn't help that Mortimer and Gertrude in their 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass are driving in the left lane at 15 under, all the while 20 people are dog-piling into the lane to try and pass Tyrone in his modded 4th gen lifted + rimmed Mustang,m because Tyrone is busy talking to Tyreese, and not focusing on the road.

>all those parking spaces
>8 lane city streets

Jesus Christ, is this how life is outside of the Pacific Northwest?

Yep.

Best part is that this is just a suburb of Fort Lauderdale.

Also not 8 lane, only 6 lanes.

>old people staying indoors and not driving much in the winter
Seems easy enough.

>Florida
Jesus christ, here in Illinois everyone drives likes an asshole or a retard but they drive like an asshole/retard with purpose.
Florida's just a fucking free for all.

>0-60
>6 seconds
laughingbikes.psd

yeah now try riding a motorcycle here

only people with death wishes do it

>driving in middle lane doing 75 to overtake someone doing 70
>couple miles to the junction I need to take
>just as I get ahead I begin to indicate back over
>cunt in the slow lane doesn't like this and matches my speed
>cunt behind him won't leave enough room for me to pull in behind
>speed up to 80 to try and over take but he keeps playing his stupid game
>end up dropping down to 40 so I don't miss my exit

what is he supposed to do? the light is red and he needs to got straight

switch to the left lane before coming to a stop in the first place

but then he would have to go left.

wait its a two lane street. the way you drew it and the light makes it look like a turning lane

Mk2 my dude

I'm not a very good artist.

One of these intersections, specifically the bottom.

I want it

I'm calling bullshit here.

ahh i get it

to be honest i probably wouldn't have even thought about it were it me

Massfag here. Visited Florida for a bit last summer to see my grandparents. They let me drive a mint 2k towncar for the duration of my stay and it was a truly mind-bending experience. It was in Englewood so my opinions might be a bit skewed, but everybody was elderly, drove 5 under at all times, though they did signal. Alot of nice older cars on the road, saw and heard some legit drag cars, though there are definitely niggers and ricers out. I was probably the biggest ass on the road, averaging 15mpg and discovering the magic of posi-trac when I hammered it through a left at an intersection.

Oh yeah, in the more "rural" (I use the term incredibly loosely in South Florida. Basically if the area doesn't have end to end shopping centers or housing, it's "rural") areas, people are considerate. They might drive a bit slow, but at least they do it in the outside lanes, and there are quite a few nicer cars. I've seen just about everything here, from 86's, to '67 Mustang Fastbacks, and even a few really nice looking hot-rod style classics. I've also seen mutilated Hondas, Subarus, Evos, normal lancers, and someone who plasti-dipped, fart-canned, and slammed their fucking Prius.

Weird role-playing

>defensivecarry.com/forum/off-topic-humor-discussion/253881-gersh-kuntzman-never-ending-joke.html
wow, gunfags have their own circle jerk forum, full of baby boomers and psychopaths

Left pic:
>coming to left turn off of highway to go home
>this particular light rarely tuns green and is almost always blinking yellow meaning yield
>not a problem as its never that busy
>i pull in behind this lady who was already sitting there
>after a few lines of cars and several opportunities to turn i realize that she is waiting for the light to turn green but it is never going to
>meanwhile there is a line of cars waiting to turn left to go north but they have a red light and since this lady is sitting on the magnetic sensor, the light thinks there is a long ass line of cars that still need to turn and is going to continue blinking yellow
>she is now holding up me and 5 other cars opposite and there aren't any cars in the oncoming
>i don't know what she thinks blinking yellow means especially after several minutes
>i honk at her to get her to move
>i usually don't honk at people unless they are being dangerous but it was getting ridiculous
>she pulls out as soon as i honk
>must have realized she was retarded
>had to have been incredibly insecure at driving

right pic:
>pulling out of parking lot onto street
>lady in front of me also waiting to turn\
>she decides she had pulled to close to traffic (she had)
>back-up lights turn on and i think pls don't hit me pls
>sure enough she hadn't even looked and backs straight into me
>we both get out and she says "oops" "doesn't look too bad"
>the car wasn't damaged so i let it go
>it still confuses and annoys me as to how someone could just back up without even glancing in the mirror and just trust that there is nothing there

bonus story:
>on I-5 going 80 mph
>limit is 65
>purple durango comes speeding up behind me so i speed up to 85
>im in passing lane because there are tons of semis on the interstate
>this bald fat faggot gets right up my ass and stays there because apparently he wants to go 100
>im in a mood and don't feel like being the bigger person
>take foot off of gas and start slowing down
>Still going 75 or 80
>10 or 15 over still fast enough for a ticket and now this boi is literally 2 feet behind me weaving back and forth and flipping me off
>get past all the semis and he tries to overtake me on the right
>too amused to give up now
>speed back up to 90 and keep my lead
i don;t have a fast car by any means and he could have easily overtaken if he wasn't a pussy
>keep going 90 until the next line of semis and match their speed
>keep in mind im still going 75 at this point and never go any slower
>finally get bored and im worried this retard is going to ram me so i finally move over
>he opens his window and screams something at me as he passes
>not sure what he said
>he then proceeds to go barely faster than me and is still in front of me when i exit a mile later

>>unleash all 198 ft-lbs of tq

fucking this

also
>people at an intersection with 2 left lanes that know that after turning, their lane merges with mine. fucking wait your turn you literal mongoloids. I ride the dude's bumper ahead just so you dont cut me off.

Had a stupid bitch try to merge into the lane I was in. It wouldn't have been a problem if I wasn't in the same spot she stupidly tried to get into. She just fucking passed me, how the hell did she forget I was there?
>Why are women allowed to drive?

It was pretty fun car watching from checkers. Sadly that novelty isn't found in the northeast

I heard there used to be a small group that'd meat at that Checkers in the middle of the night. It seems like a half KO Midnight Club, Half Cars & Coffee thing. Can't verify the legitimacy, but that Checkers is open until 5AM. so it's possible.

The checkers in the plaza with Publix, office Depot, and bank of America? It was across from a Sunoco or something. If that's the case I'm disappointed I didn't rock up in the retirement car

You sound like a pussy