If you had the money to spend on any one of these, which would you rather go for?

If you had the money to spend on any one of these, which would you rather go for?

the GTS obviously. what's the point of an S class with an uncomfy ride?

>Any one of these
>Two options
>Mercedes
I'd spend the money on assisted suicide.

Corvette with 1200hp. Spend the extra on sound deadening, race fuel and hookers.

The GT S seems nifty but if I'm a richfag, I hold off for the GT R because not having the best would be unacceptable. The S63, however, is quite fast enough and has seats that will actively suck the farts directly from my rectum and transform them into heavenly scents.

911 GTS

waste of quads.
In any case, why choose the awd S63 V-ATE
if there exists a rwd S65 V-TWULF with bisexual turbo.
best thing is: hardly any difference in HP. you're probably paying a huge extra for 4 more cylinders that don't really do anything. and loss of 2 driven wheels.

>replies include suggestions such as
>corvette
>GTR
>911

cancer

Just leave it with the guys at Brabus overnight and pick it up the next morning with 900hp.

"Handcrafted" must be that weird German English for "this engine will grenade itself at 22k."

retards don't seem to know what kind of machine the GT S is

yeah AMG biturbos are known for grenading, that's why they fail at endurance racing all the time. no wait that was the corvette.

>5.1m+ long
>coupe

>maximum comfort luxobarge
>stiff ride and loud engine

Is this car the pinnacle of retardation?

It's the embodiment of "because I can". If you've got that kind of money you don't really give a shit about things like common sense.

>Mercedes, ever
>not V12
I'd buy a used DB9 for 60k so people don't mistake me for a massive faggot.

In 10 years the used market is going to be fucked because no one will be able to afford to maintain cars like this.

>not liking the GT R

looks nose heavy af and like a F-type

This

>pig fat, the look my AMG

I'd spend it on the GTS and save the 30 odd grand compared to the S63 for the repairs it'll soon be needing.

You don't know how new car ownership works, do you?

Have you looked at the RC F or the lc500?

Great sounding luxury sports coupes.

t. Lexus fan boy

>actual sports car or pigfat 2-door barge that will be worth virtually nothing in 5 five years
hmmmm

For the same price i would prefer the Mercedes. I'm a Toyota fan boy but that front grill on these recent Lexus is not for me. Not that i hate it, but i wouldnt buy one.

Given the choice I'd take the GT S.

For the money I'd rather have this, though.

I'm waiting to see what the LC-F is going to be like. I'm hoping that it'll be a bonkers balls-to-the-wall version with a Turbo V8 - that would spank the shit out of anything BMW/Audi/Mercedes has for one main reason: you could wake up in the morning and just expect it to work without some stupid fucking problem that necessitates another weekend at the dealer.

Fuck the S63

S65 or go home, faggot fucks

Their V12 is outdated shit. Only niggers with drug money who think "more expensive must be better" would consider buying it

Why would they even update it when it is perfect and is smooth as fuck?

You've obviously never heard of the phrase "Sorry, that's not covered by our warranty"

You're one of these people who believe that "AMG" and "Reliabillity" belong in the same sentence.

Clearly a cuck sucking at the teet of the Mercedes marketing machine

>not getting a proper warranty
We aren't talking about Hyundai's 10 year "warranties" here

Because it's an unrefined boat anchor and barely makes anymore power over the much more modern V8s

amg s63, way more classy.

in this exact color scheme

the one normies would actually be able to differentiate from a base model CLA

you're not wrong.

If I was forced, the GT S obviously.
It's a better sports car and is still super comfy.

I actually opened the thread thinking the thumbnail was comparing GTS and CLA... was genuinely curious

you literally just copied .
>shitposting. The post.

Miami Blue is literal sex

Yeah but then you'd be driving a CLA, which is literal trash

gt s obviously
how is this even a question u fucking normie

Can I redo the awful interior of either?

I'd rather slam my fingers in a door
again and again and again and again and again

Oh can't you see what I'm trying to say darling?

I'd rather have my blood sucked out by leeches
Shove an icepick under a toenail or two

tldr: those cars are shit

GT looks much nicer.

S63 easily

Its mid engined you sperg

SL63, fuck both of those. If I had no other choice the GT S would be the obvious choice because S63 = boat

McLaren 570s

GT
>less bow hanging out past the front meats
>all that hood
>left over cash will go into fantastic childish tail pipe extravaganza
>the hood is still going

>gts looks pretty unique
>s63 looks any other mercedes coupe, only bigger

well at least not till you get out of the car

GTS

too bad that looks like shit

S63 looks comfortable and reserved like a 2 door sedan should + i could boast about my penis size due to the displacement of the engine and its horsepower

ill take that one

GT is baisically modern day E-Type looks-wise, so defo that one.

>i only want the best so im going to get a GTR

except the new 911 GT3 is faster and better in literally every single way

check'd

Also, for those kind of money, i'll just buy a SLR. Fuck that's got to be the most beautiful car ever made

The SLS

Side and ass, yeah. But that weird nose is disgusting

They're both big and pigfat as fuck. I'd get a Cayman pocket the massive savings.