/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #85

Best loli friends edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!r8xEQb4R!R866T52sPUVzxw6EcbQr9cHm0crR88Id3kY1b-GmfK4
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargoth.com/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios
sys.Veeky
pastebin.com/V2QvvFDk
pastebin.com/DwTE1nUP
pastebin.com/2SBm0Mwk
pastebin.com/xewRm2XZ
pastebin.com/TNSGSPKg
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
rengoku-teien.com/mp3/pop/death_tone.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORA

Who would be pic related's waifu?

4th for best girl

Lizard Feet

6th for page 10 already

This general has been sucked dry

Vore

It's the worst hour that last half the day.
But page 10 before 10 posts is depressing.

Hello you five !

someone with big meaty paws probably

>Prompoms
>Looking like illias in any way
I wouldn't say laplase was in denial, despite literally having a predefined purpose in life she looked elsewhere, whilst continuing her preset goals.
THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO SAD
She literally has no interest in sex if it weren't what she was built for.
Nearly any other monster would have relished the position, but for her it was just what she does. She was one of the only characters where moral drive wasn't completely secondary to rape. Lappy fucking best girl.
Maybe remi same.

I'll drop dopple's spats if you know what I mean
I haven't read MGE lore, is it that all monster turned female, all traditional monsters turn into human/monsters, all of which ended up female?
You still haven't said who you are or if you do the art, I wanna know.
>Doom engine
I FUCKING KNEW IT
Carmack would be proud.

You are a fucking hero, you know that m8?
A fucking hero.

Why are big meaty paws so best?

An user has uncovered and documented all the originals of the soundtrack, someone's porting MGQ to the fucking doom engine, there is much to be done.
It wouldn't have hit 10 if I realized there was a new thread and didn't keep posting in the old one like a moron.

>shows 2 versions of Eden talking to each other
I want more of this shit in paradox.
I'm just imagining prompoms chilling with lolistein, both mildly amused by the situation. Presumably there are multiple illias's as well.

THAT REMINDS ME OF A QUESTION I HAD THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED.
Are all illias's just the same illias at different points in time, like she oversees everything, or does each universe have its own illias?
I thought the latter, but at times, early on in paradox, she does say a couple things hinting that she has a more overall knowledge of multiple universes, "Maybe your universe hasn't invented them yet". She was talking about floppy disks, which are presumably in the original games, as they have CD ROM's, but it also half made it sound like she had knowledge of our own universe.

STILL, LOLIAS'S FUCKING FACE WHEN SHE MEETS HERSELF. Neither admitting they're inferior to the other, neither accepting being equal.

If the Tartarus holes appeared in the alternate worlds then Ilias has been erased from these worlds as well.

>No saki.ogg
FUUGG
Also did you do that in excel or something? I know you said text editor, but with all that ordering you must have just exported, right?
I WANNA SEE THAT SPREADSHEET

What a bitch.
At least when Rachnee eats her, it's for nutrition, not racism.

I only see one spider girl, explain yourself dumbsune!

Doom truly is the gift that keeps on giving.

Is she, dare I say it, our girl?

>No saki.ogg
Sorry, I only did the original trilogy since I haven't gotten around to playing Paradox. I actually used Vim to make the pastes since Excel sucks for exporting non-Latin fixed width columns. Here's the spreadsheet by the way.
mega.nz/#!r8xEQb4R!R866T52sPUVzxw6EcbQr9cHm0crR88Id3kY1b-GmfK4

Hopefully someone can finish it. I've got this silly idea in my head to put the soundtrack on 6 CDs with cover art for Alice, Illias, and each of the Four Heavenly Knights. It's too bad there's no CD quality versions of the music available.

No way, Spatsune will never be our girl.

Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load Pathetic Load

Thanks, I'll see if I can throw in the paradox music.

Been one of my girls since these generals begun.

Prepare the semen bowls.

>bullying Noir
REEEEEEEEEEEE
Stick to hating MGQ spiders, Rance spiders are cute. CUTE!

That's Spatsunefags for you.

Who is the strongest?

Alma will come fully leveled in martial artist in paradox. I'm sure.

i'm also certain that succubus ancestor will be a battle freak.

wawa!!

What's a coupe of semi-early obtainable companions that are decent and qt? Planning on starting a new run with alice. Also any reccommendations on what to train them (job/race) would be appreciated.

Went with Luka, Vanilla, Nuruko and Promestein in my previous run (with ilias as starter)

>starting with Ilias
Good work.

Honestly, every companion is good and can work well. So you can really play with qhoever fit your fancy.
I kept Limu for my whole run.

the 3 imps i used pretty well for a while

Just as I was feeling sorry for her...

A joke until the end.

Going through the sites now to see what I can find.
Where you just listening and seeing what you recognized manually?

Why couldn't we get her human form

RIP Promestein.

I was very drunk when I finished part three, so I completely forgot this.
Please tell me the angels where just sealed

Making progress, now I've found what I'm after and my drive has disappeared.
Sad to find that because the song was very high frequency that, unlike others, it less compressed doesn't add much. I was really hoping for a Midi, but Rengoku Teien's stuff doesn't have them, does it?

Most angels were just sealed, Eden was sealed as well.

Promestein was killed, so was Black Alice and Ilias.

When I read that spoiler it literally felt like every drop of blood drained out of my face.

WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE DO TO DESERVE IT, BUT NOT EDEN?

she's practically the angel mengele

The biggest crime of part 3 was not having h scene in their normal forms I'm not counting black Alice ones

>vanillafags

I think all 3 of them got sent to the paradox world instead of dieing they have the chaos element in common

If you got a design use it not like adding more fights is a bad thing

whats wrong with loli vampires

I'm just going by what we know in the original trilogy. Adding an unfinished Paradox into the equation will only muddy the waters.

Promestein was essentially gambling her life in that final fight. If she won then she would be able to reverse the drugs using the powers she gets from absorbing Alice and Luka, if she fails then the forced evolution catches up with her and she dies. I don't think getting sealed would even save her in that case. She's still die the same way just on a smaller scale.

Nothing is wrong with mind control.

Jesus fuck, to completely have forgotten THAT, what was I drinking?
I always wondered why she wasn't a lamia. I guess, like alice, she can go human at will, just that black alice likes cosplay or something?
Heh, I think it was one of setouchi's doujins that had all the characters in a normal school setting, now I'm just imagining black alice as a chuuni/insufferable cosplayer.
Or her, back when she was in charge, with her followers, them all being monsters and she's just walking around with her fucking blue and white dress on and everyone feels weird that they're following a monster that likes looking human.
Or maybe she thinks that if she went around in her normal form everyone would think she's bragging.

I'm still waiting for that vanilla prompom scene
even if she is officially dead :

That sounds like something someone under mind control would say

First , I can handle, but this is just being fucking silly.

Captcha: place place

>bladsadshadsah responding to spoiler
Ah, yeah, I remember.
God damned silly promfball, always so reckless with this shit.

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
Breakfast: dargoth.com/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios
Echidna Wars: sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmega.nz%2F%23!WIt2zbTT!yXlbb_OCo7TkOeCEtYq0MFVq_8siFpep39-bbpbtXz4
Dinner Alma Elma Scene Translation: pastebin.com/V2QvvFDk
Dinner Shirohebi Scene Translation: pastebin.com/DwTE1nUP
Dinner Alice XV Scene Translation: pastebin.com/2SBm0Mwk
Dinner Lamiaroid Scene Translation: pastebin.com/xewRm2XZ
Dinner Alma Elma (w/ Cecil the vorebait): pastebin.com/TNSGSPKg

>loli
shit taste

Wait fuck there's a midi section and I'm just a fucking idiot.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Haven't heard from sad user in a while, i hope he's doing alright

As far as original trilogy characters in Paradox goes
Lolias is Ilias but with no memories part part 2 onwards. Paradox worlds Ilias, along with all of heaven, is dead, seemingly eaten by Apopstasis
Black Alice is the original Black Alice, seemingly with memories from all of part 3, Paradox worlds Black Alice is a mystery
Original Promestein is a mystery, Lolistein isn't her and there's an adult Promestein working with King Gold that's probably the Paradox Promestein
Eden was the Paradox Eden who managed to avoid the nomming of heaven talking with the Eden from the Xelvyverse about making this timeline even more of a tangled mess

Seriously, all this crap sort of makes me understand why part 2 is taking so long. It seems to be the one with the most new assets.

Fug me can't wait for part two
>Spending all my credits on the short term grown up pills to give to Vanilla

fug

anyone else thought of frieza the way she kept transforming?

>playing MGQ NG+
>Erubetie is absolute bullshit
>Undine is a fucking joke

HOW

So that's why she kept giving evaluations...

>and there's an adult Promestein working with King Gold
I must have completely missed that.
Now that I think about lolistein, I just assumed, before her experiment trapped her, she was originally from some otherwise unmentioned and probably irrelevant universe, I do wonder if she came from anywhere significant.
>Paradox worlds Black Alice is a mystery
Presumably she was in heaven when, OH SHIT
So ever since paradox one line has stuck with me, "Who'd have thought killing one person would cause such a mess?" I've tried so hard to work out who it could be, but could it have been paradox universes black alice? It's before any of the changes. In the canon universe, Ilias rescued her, but in paradox perhaps not? Or she did, but an angel got pissed at her for being able to fit into comfy clothes whereas ilias made it so it was really fucking awkward for the angels to wear comfy shit, wings and halo and all, so one angel bludgeoned her to death and, without her for the "Story", the universe started fucking itself up?
Stupid thought, but she's one of the few main characters yet unaccounted for in paradox.

I wish

>So that's why she kept giving evaluations...
And sending you back, over and over, no matter what you fucking do. Heavenly shit this is utterly mental. The whole thing. THE WHOLE FUCKING THING

but if you kill Alice, she takes you into heaven and rapes you??

If you kill the monster lord, she don't need to carry her plan.
It's for when humanity loose her trust.

Time for some halfbaked theories.
To be fair that one was mostly my guess, We know that King Gold has an angelic advisor that's researching the Tartarus, Promestein was the one to give him the technology in the original trilogy, and Promestein is interested in the Tartarus's.

And as for the apocalypse as far as I can tell it wasn't who was killed but rather who was spared, namely Remina wasn't wiped out in Paradoxland and it seems to be ground zero. They did some multiverse magitech experiment and unfortunately the world they connected to was one eaten by Apopstasis and the Paradox world suddenly became a light in the void, the rest is history

I need to replay the game with a more up to date translation to confirm the Remina thing but it seems like the best starting point.

SPOILER THIS SHIT NIGGA
At lest only watch with rengoku-teien.com/mp3/pop/death_tone.mp3 playing

>SPOILER THIS SHIT NIGGA
I did

Doesn't she send you back anyway coz lol?

I am idiot, sorry.
That all makes a lot of sense, I need to go and replay everything too, but instead I'm stuck with other things.

>tfw no hellhound gf

wawa!!

is prime micaela stronger than the heavenly four?

Much. The two original angels were a match for the six ancestors so imagine Micaela or Lucifina in their prime to be three times stronger than that unsealed Tamamo from earlier.

Were they good parents?

nope

Yeah but can they EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

ahh...the best ending,saved this part just to kill her over and over and over again

*Freezes time*
*Removes bar from scythe*
*Unbelts shins*
*Teleports behind you*
Heh, nothign personnel kid

*trips you by putting my foot out towards your leg belt*

Couldn't Lucifina cured her illness by taking off the ring and becoming an angel again?
>but ilias
Was already planning to use Luka anyway

N A V E L
V O R E

Yeah. A good way to narrow things down is to bulk download, add the songs to your music library, and then sort by length. Then just listen to the ones that are within a couple seconds of the length of the song you're looking for. Another tip is to use the Wayback CDX server to get a filtered list of URLs to pass into wget. This is often more convenient than using wget's options to crawl websites.

Apparently, but I worry for the Luka that did have both his parents growing up. Can you imagine how Lusifina bullied her husband in bed? It's canon that angels and monsters can't help but femdom while fuckin

do you think the hell illias goes to is the same kind as frieza's?

I was not prepared for these feels

Serious Alma > Angry Erubetie > Sealed Tamamo > Granberry

>I always wondered why she wasn't a lamia. I guess, like alice, she can go human at will, just that black alice likes cosplay or something?
Because they're abominations with the genes of many races.

Yes, it's not even close. Alma could probably escape, full Tamamo could make her get serious, but Betty and Berry would be dead as shit.

Yes, she could've easily cured herself. Lucifina is as bad a parent as this harpy.

>illias forced to watch monsters have sex with shotas that look suspiciously like luka for the rest of eternity

>Ilias is forced to play Monster Girl Quest and can't beat the game without making bad decisions