27-35 age range vehicles

I am 29 and every guy my age is buying luxury sedans. Audi A4, Benz C300, LS 460, Q 50....

what do other age ranges buy right now?

what do lil babby memelennials buy? Prius? Veeky Forums is memelennials now right? what type of cars do your normie run-of-the-mill millennials buy??

do old people still buy buicks?

>do old people still buy buicks?
Not as often

Toyota is the vehicle of choice for old people

Luxury sedans

>A4
>C300
>Q50

You clearly don't know what a luxury sedan is, also by putting the LS in the chart you don't also know that it's two segments bigger and twice expensive.

what's the point of this shit thread?

I'm 32 and I'm going to buy an Elantra GT for a daily and a GTR for being a massive fucking faggot.

>women in the workplace
>ever
kek. thanks a lot "greatest generation." fucking faggots took out hitler and let women off the leash to act like beasts. AND they raised boomershits.

worst generation ever desu.

Millenials range from early 1980's to mid 1990's. YOU are a millennial you retard. Today's kids are Gen Z, and some of them are old enough to post here.

>Millenials range from early 1980's to mid 1990's.

Nope. Common misconception. Millennials were born after 1990. Generation Y is between Gen-X and Millennials.

But seriously, if you buy into this generation bullshit as if it actually matters, you're an absolute fucking idiot. If you're realistically targeting a certain demographic based on age, you'd do better by breaking it down into smaller 5- or 10-year age groups than ones that span decades.

>Common misconception
You illiterate retard. The Strauss-Howe Generational Theory (Which coined the term Millenial and is the ground work for generational theory in general), defines Millenials as the generation coming of age at the turn of the millennium, so 1995 is essentially the cutoff year as you can't come of age at 4. You can't just redefine Millenial to define everything you hate about kids these days. I agree with you that it doesn't matter, but OP is a Millenial himself.

>quoting someone who is believes 5yo are "coming of age" and ignores that fact that people are born everyday.

Stop drinking the kool-aid, sheeple.

>Quotes Strauss-Howe
>Forgets to Mention they put the end of millennials at 2004
wow. nice work there dipshit.

>I forget to post image, and call someone else a dipshit
wewokay here we go
Second times a charm

a nice clean 530d is all i need. been driving 530d's since i started driving. going from e39 to f10. reliable, wonderful balance between power and mpgs, probably the least shitty sounding diesel on the market as well. before everyone starts going
>lel bmw reliability
bmw 3.0d is known for its reliability and i never had any huge issues with it. i dont mind diesel too, so im quite happy with it. e39 530d was probably the most reliable bmw i ever had and ever will, but both e60 and f10 530d are pretty good too. the only thing i might consider in the future is the 535d, thats literally all i might need for dd. or an m550d if i suddenly get rich.

>what do other age ranges buy right now?
Whatever they can/ can't afford.
>what do lil babby memelennials buy? Prius? Veeky Forums is memelennials now right? what type of cars do your normie run-of-the-mill millennials buy??
Whatever preferences and budget allow
>do old people still buy buicks?
Seen a lot more old people in toyotas

Sorry to inform you, OP, but you are a millennial as well.

I'm 28, and my next car will probably be an Alfa Romeo 4C; unless they fall apart over the next few years.

>anyone giving a fuck what magazines think
Adding the press to the first amendment was a mistake.

Literally everyone but you agrees that 80s and 90s kids = millenial. Even the guy that fucking coined the term millenial said he defined it as anyone born in the twenty years between 1980 and 2000.

You're a memelennia too OP.

I'm 32 and I'm also one.

We're probably going to be worse than boomers.

>probably

Hopefully gen z will just exterminate us all.

Who the fuck are you arguing with?
I didn't say they weren't, and undoubtably know more about the subject than you considering I've read and own Generations and the Fourth Turning.
I said groups like Newsweek, New York Times, and Time Magazine don't fucking matter and fuck the press.
Are you a triggered idiot? you seem like a triggered idiot.

Relax my friend, good lord.

I agree the press is shit, tho.

>d
kys

GTFO
Diesel's for trucks, nothing else.

It doesn't fucking matter because people are being born all the time so making ill-defined and arbitrary cut-off dates is pointless.

i mean, those are by definition luxury sedans so idk what youre on about. sounds like you just want a reason to bitch.