/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>ywn have
edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Little Ladies' Day 2017
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Little_Ladies_Day/

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.55b Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d702c56b0d28cd257090bb292c23471f85772028

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=SKuIOtF41dI

>Samurai Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp9EgbhokJM

>Stormblood Trailer (FULL)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jt1h1MinlLI

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

craftingasaservice.com/equipment/list?BTN:50:1:1:0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Knock it off jaiba

What shade of red is perfect for female Xaela?

oi

im falling for him

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

Delete the

at first, i thought, "wow, he made that face kinda fat." then i saw the source pic and was like, "oh, it is fat"

hugging smols

>dark skinned lalafells

all the way.

more dancing elezens.

who

I'd do anything for one . . .

the left one is nice looking

him

all three of them hideous

That right one is super cute!

Full Raspberry then. Why did I even doubt myself?

post degenerate lalas!!!

The one on the left almost has it all if it wasn't for that trashy haircut. The one in the middle would look good if they didn't wear the glasses. The right, just no it looks like a white person tried to make a brown character.

Middle is grotesque but the others aren't bad for elfs

>The right, just no it looks like a white person tried to make a brown character.
Please provide an example of a brown character who doesn't look like that.
You can't, because it's a fucking Japanese game

welp I broke my character

>The right, just no it looks like a white person tried to make a brown character.
You've said this nearly four times now.

Poop nosed female miqo'te with the correct settings
Face 2 female au ra with the correct settings
Highlander females
Hellsguard females
The elezen face with the natural darker lips
Lalafell with the button nose

what'd you do

worst minion

I tried sending mail to someone who had a full box, the items got rejected and the game attempted to send them back to my inventory but failed, and now I'm stuck in limbo where I can't do anything involving the box on Yysara specifically, I can only delete letters, I can't receive any items in the mail or send anything anymore

That reminds me did spicspeed die

>cat boys

Just hit level 50 on botanist, and I still have a truckload of levequest allowances so I think I can hit 60 in a bit. How should I go on about getting better gatherer gear? I'm thinking of aiming for the Ironworks Gathering set since the FC I'm in has a few maxed crafters. How difficult and expensive would it be to get all the required materials? I plan on maxing the other gatherer jobs (as well as using them to make money) so I think it'll be worth it. Not to mention doing so will make it easier for me to get a set of endgame crafter's gear in the future.

Buy it from a vendor, you'll be fine until 60 when you should start concentrating on script gear.

1 grownman point

craftingasaservice.com/equipment/list?BTN:50:1:1:0

>mfw I find out and dump their ass

ippiki...

middies!

Cactuar user, still here?

>not liking glasses
out with you and your shit taste.

I think I look cool, but then I see another male miqo'te DRK standing around and I realize I look retarded.

this elezen is ugly with or without glasses

male miqo'te look like huge dorks, either embrace it like red did or suffer

Ideal Elezen wife.

i know that feel

try not to pay attention to other male miqo'tes trying to look 'badass', you will only hate yourself when you realize that everyone in dungeons will automatically associate you with them, as they are the majority, and they are also bad at the game.

get vendor gear for leveling, it's good enough

the only thing you actually need to worry about gearwise is hitting 600 gp for collectable stuff (which you shouldn't skip even if you're using leves since you need the scrips), and you can be a bit under since an ishgard vendor sells gp food on the cheap

>Face 2 lizard is the nigger face
Glad I stayed the frick away from that

/pet

You wouldn't know good looks if they came up and cleaned them glasses then slapped them off

miqo'te males are cool

Don't forget to floss after brushing your teeth.

>floss after brushing your teeth
You floss BEFORE brushing your teeth, you moron.

I call this hair color tasty tomato.

>miqo boys are bad at the game meme

stop this

thanks budget puttel

You're also not supposed to spit out your toothpaste but who does that?

>flossing AFTER you brush

you utter fool

you simpleton

>You're also not supposed to spit out your toothpaste
is this real lads

Is it bad to swallow the mouth wash?

But on average they really are dude. It's the same with lalafells and it's up to you (a miqo boy) to prove them wrong

its not a meme

you're proof of it too

It is my sister is a dentist and she told me. If you rinse with water after brushing for 1-2 minutes the flouride actually doesn't do anything to your teeth.

GO TO SLEEP

Your sister isn't a dentist, she just drinks so much cum her teeth are white constantly.

So buy gear from NPCs until I need to worry about the big stuff, right? Tell me about scripts, and where I can buy gear for 50-60 from NPCs. I know that the Repository Node in Azys Lla sells level 60 (i150) tools, but no clothes or jewelery.

there's a difference between spitting and rinsing you retard

Summer break isn't for a few months. He'll be right back to pretending to be an online gangster in a due time.

I need to fug this dragger

You are supposed to spit out your toothpaste, just don't swish water around in your mouth to rinse it out afterwards, it removes the fluoride.

So your sister swallows?

i thought toothepaste wasn't for your teeth, it is for your gums and to kill germs/freshen breath

sure there's a lot of 'strengthens enamel' bullshit on the package a lot of the time but i was sure that germ killing/plaque clearing is the main point of it

I will soon, waiting for someone to go to work before I do.

Well you did it, you made a catboy face that I just want to beat the shit out of.

toothpaste acts as an abrasive to help scrub shit off your teeth

Don't forget to brush your teeth after sucking dick.

Why do you eat shit you nasty bitch? Ewww.

Think I may have gotten stood up for erp. Anyone wanna textfuck? I'm sitting on the Gridania aetheryte on Cactuar.

>the dregs of society discuss oral hygiene

FUCK OFF LILY

wtf that's not me

wait that's lily?
omw

>doing garuda pony farm
>piss fucking easy, a goddamn monkey could do it
>have a mentor in the party as a drg, aka off tank
>picks up chiranda, just sits in the middle of the map letting damage resistance buff get to max stacks
>causes us to wipe 3 times before someone else somehow manages to out agro him
>he ends up getting the mount
they need to fix the fucking mentor system. goddamn. you'd expect mentors to be able to do literally the easiest extreme on he planet, but they can't. fuck i hate this game.

i liked you better when you posted lewds

literally pottery

sucks

please respond

>tfw lily is the mystery brown qt
i should have webbed you when i had the chance

very cute

who is that lucky cat

mine back off

shanoa ari

The only rings I can think of are the master [insert gathering job here] rings you get from the I Found That III achievements. You can use them at 50, but they're only level 55. A nice buff until you can put together the mats for raptorskin or dodore rings at 50. I'd suggest using Crafting as a Service to fill in the blank spots of your gear until you can afford Ironworks or script gear. Good luck, duder.

We all agree Samoas are the best right?

Samoans?

I like thin mints