/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Chaldea Boys Collection 2017
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170307c
news.fate-go.jp/2017/z60izs/
Pickup Summon (3/8 ~ 3/22)
- 5* Proto Arthur (Limited)
- 5* CE Talk on the heated sands - 400% star absorpion, 20% crit dmg
- 5* CE Detective Edmond - Invuln pierce, 8% arts up
- 5* CE As you wish - NP gain 25% up, Grants self invuln (1 turn)
- 4* CE Cafe Camelot - 8% on heals, defense and debuff res up
- 4* CE Outrage - Taunt (1 turn), NP gain 15%
- 4* CE Operation Fianna - Buster 8%up, gain 10 stars (1 time)
- 3* CE Quatre Feuilles
- 3* CE Neverland
- 3* CE La siesta
The CEs are limited
Can redeem the red book in the giftbox for one of the above CEs in Da Vinci's shop
>Chaldea Boys Collection 2016 Rerun
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170303
Pickup Summon (3/8 ~ 3/22)
- 5* Amakusa Shirou (Limited)
- 4* Astolfo
- 3* Ko Gil
- 5* CE Professor and me
- 5* CE Kiss your hand
- 5* CE Versus
- 4* CE Moonlit four
- 4* CE Glassful sweet time
- 4* CE Noisy obsession
- 3* CE Salon de Marie
- 3* CE Prince of slayers
The CEs are limited
No females summonable
Can redeem the blue book in the giftbox for one of the above CEs in Da Vinci's shop

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

shinichameleon.tumblr.com/post/125782139590/fgo-all-over-100-playable-servants-are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck I really want Astolfo but it feels like a waste because I don't want the 5* on the banner

what do I do?

ps i'm not gay i just like her(him)

Xth for Astolfo

Nobu a CUTE.

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

Sita when?

Kouhai appreciation post.

What a fag

His next rate up is probably in march 2018.

Do whatever you want.

>not liking amakusa sherou

If there's a servant you want more than Astolfo, wait until their rate up so she (male) can spook you.

the only assured way to get astolfo is to roll for a gold rider that you want more than him

Do it, post results.

Reposting important information:

well the only other thing I'm considering in the short term is the loli from salem (3 months out) or astolfo saber 5* (maybe with apocrypha event to celebrate anime release)

but rolling for a 4* feels so bad

4* is still a gold and rare.
Salem is probably the las EoR chapter, so you may have time to hoard again.
Saber Astolfo is a myth at this point, but maybe in the sword chapter. I don't believe it though.

Basically, if you don't feel like rolling, don't do it.

I'm really hoping it'll be a success

besides arthur, which servants would make the best parents?

>tfw I'm not even sure if I signed up correctly for preregistration

Tamamo Cat

She would carry around the kid with her mouth

emiya is the best mom, he cooks, cleans the house and does everything basically

go for it

How do you even sign up for the preregistration? Do you really have to share it in jewbook or twitter for the preregistration?

All i did was follow their twitter account

Lancelot's Bankai is above Soul King level.

>Got Saber Alter during her rateup
>Needs 14 monuments
>Have none
Event when? I also still need archer everythings for Moriarty.

>previous thread is still at page 8

The fuck? Why does reddit keep baking our threads?

Jackie would be a good mom.

Degeneracy aside, Gorgon.She left kids unharmed anyway.

>Gorgon
Bitch ate her other family members.

I feel you. I'm up to 14 and waiting for my AP to refill so I can do one last run of the 20 AP quest to see if one will drop.

At least I've got like 15 of the gold ones though.

Then I need to go get more Wyvern claws. Fuck me.

Why does Arthur wear Karia's clothes?

Hey /fgog/, can I ask anything relating to Type-moon universe in this thread?

Sure, why not? Thread's dead anyway.

Anyone who raised a kid well in life, I suppose.

Thanks. It's regarding True Magic. I know Zelretch wields the Second, Einzbern Family wields the Third, and Aoko wields the Fifth. But there's lack of information regarding the First and the Fourth. Anyone got some nice info for both of them?

This has always been Fate and relatively Type-Moon universe thread. Just ask since there's not much shitposting right now

>Ozzy memers

Isn't it Saber Day right now? You can try grinding that if you're in a hurry.

First has something to do with ether clumps, and it's still around despite the user being long dead and his heir being somehow indisposed. That's basically all we canonically know. It's been speculated that it has something to do with truly creating something out of nothing, but that's just wild guessing.

Literally the only thing that's ever been said about the Fourth is that it and its user hid itself away.

An immense amount of shitposting could follow if the right (wrong) question is asked.

>tfw just realised that Remnant Swordsmen chapter is the 'perfect time' to add in Yoshitsune

is this how the 5* Medusa fags/Semifags felt

>creating something out of nothing
So it's like the opposite of Mystic Eyes of Death Perception?

>Ozzy memers
>none of them are grailed

>Einzbern Family wields the Third
Well, wielded. They kinda lost it and the whole Grail War thing happened because of that.

IIRC the First involves the "Denial of Nothingness" and ether clumps, which could be creation of something from nothing, actual creation of something rather than Projection or something else like that.

The closest one that is a Ozzy memer is FemShirou. Even then his/her Ozzy is not grailed.

Not really. I'd say that the fact that MEoDP isn't considered True Magic is evidence enough that that line of thinking is wrong.

Not much has really been explained about True Magic and little of what has doesn't really have a reliable English translation to work off of, so unless somebody who knows Japanese cares enough to talk about it there really isn't much that can be discussed that isn't pure speculation.

Swordmen chapter is perfect for a lot of character.

The letdown will be massive.

Doesn't Ilya access it in the HF True end? Just for the sake of saving Shirou's soul and sealing the magic off forever.

I just hope that Musashi being there means more chance of another nip being added but I'm fully prepared for disappointment

fuck it, even 4* Saber Raikou would be nice

Thanks for the info. Gonna feel the First Magic will be too OP in the future Type-Moon installment.

If Musashi become interressing, at least it will be good.
Releasing her before her chapter was a mistake.
Well I don't have her but I hope we get some nice servant to roll.

Devil Saber incoming.

I'm half expecting they add some shota-bait charcter for her to lust over

Should i finish shinjuku and roll all quartz for Arthur right away or should i gather more quartz from free quests first? I have almost all free quests from france up to babylon untouched

>less sensible looking footwear than even the most overdesigned kancolle
impressive

Expect
Musashi
Arthur
One new servant(saber ushi?)
4 swordsmen that are already in the game and are boring picks

Maybe a shota we already have will be in. Like saber and jeanne in Shinjuku sausage fest.

Alex appeared in Septem. Andersen keep appearing everywhere. Maybe KoGil ?
Do we have a swordman shota ?
Roland will be a shota, that's why astolfo think he is cuter than his girly look.

Herc Lily.

Kogil with Alex is perfect they both even have a skill for being cute

Can someone post the remaining servants on the leak list that we haven't got yet

Arthur. I haven't gotten him yet.

;_;

Parvati, Saber Diarmuid, Proto-Gil, Perseus Rider and Lancer, Sieg, Chiron, Avicebron, Achilles, Semiramis, Mother Harlot, Suzuka Gozen, old Li Shuwen, the 5 Alter-Egos, Valkyrie, Caeneus, Sigurd, Tomoe Gozen, Qin Liangyu, Hyozoin Ryu, Mochizuki Chiyome, Calamity Jane, Bradamante, Ivan the Terrible and Red Hare.

It's pretty old but whatever.

shinichameleon.tumblr.com/post/125782139590/fgo-all-over-100-playable-servants-are
seems this guy actually updates the list somewhat

Here, latest update.

So many yet we'll never see them.
I wonder how relevant it is for DW now. Maybe they have line for some character since along time, like KH but don't do anything with it. Wonder if he will be relevant again. His release was weird with nothing happening.

I could see both Gozen, Sigurd and Bradamante in the swordman chapter.

>Ruler raised her hand first. She cleared her throat, gathering everyone’s attention towards her.

>“How about preparing a second airplane loaded with explosives and enhanced through consecration and making it dive and crash into the gardens from a high altitude?”

Definitely not Cu.

The fuck is that ?

Shouldn't you add guys like Moriarty and Lobo too if Edison is there?

I was going to say it'd be unlikely to see 2 chapters in a row with a character drawn by Namaniku

but then I remembered how close together Shuten and Raikou were released

Chapter 2 of Volume 4 is translated up on NanoDesu. They're discussing how to get to the Gardens.

Apoc translation probably updated.

>Gozen, Sigurd and Bradamante
Not sure about that. One of them is going to be released in Agartha, since I doubt "The War-Cry of the Women Warriors" is about Caeneus. Besides, most hints from the swordsmen chapter are about Musashi.

Allright so Jeanne isproposing to kamikaze in the garden.
She is still straightforward I see.
Well her strategy always been to rush so it's fitting at least.

She also wanted to use Rods of God.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

wtf I love Jeanne now

That seems cool.
But Jeanne seems to be more about load the car and crash.

Solved the problem. Leak list is for leaks, not every new character that appears.

She was musing on different weapons they could use.

>“Not a plane, but strategic bombing aircraft… Hmm, either way, we need a weapon with great destructive power… missiles… or a bunker-buster… or, though the name is disrespectful, perhaps the [Rods of God]…”

>Fiore and most of the others couldn’t understand even half of the things that Ruler murmured. Only Gordes trembled in fear, saying, “Does this holy woman intend to end the world…?”

Outside the almost guarantee event ones like the alter ego We should get though the whole list by the time part two starts, mother harlot will probably appear as a boss like Solomon did in London or she'll be a raid boss for a event.

Jeanne is hardcore when she has a goal.
But how did she learn about all those weapon ?
She has no war related skill.
Jeanne studied weapon instead of mathematics ?

Grail knowledge regarding modern warfare plus Revelation I guess.

>The worst case was when Rider meddled in a quarrel between spouses.

>“You guys should fight it out and clear away all your pent-up feelings!”

>That was Rider’s advice when he tried to mediate between the two, the worst possible conclusion. In the end, it turned into a fist fight while splashing around within a water fountain, and the wife had obtained victory with a right hook to the jaw.

>…True, the couple had thanked Rider and gone home while smiling with their arms wrapped around each other’s shoulders. But there had been too many sacrifices to reach that point—a coffee shop’s window was broken, their clothes became soaked from the water fountain, a table was toppled over and smashed, the plate of food that had been sitting on top of it had struck Sieg right in the face, and the sauce of the uneaten pasta on the plate had made Sieg’s face sticky and oily.

and the Laeticia or whatever her name is knowledge.

Grail google

Oh right, Revelation may work for this.
that skill can be kinda OP.

KINGU

Astolfo play consulter for random women in the street ?
and they end up wrestling ?

Alt Kojiro maybe?

Man, Kairi had a sad life. Why wasn't he in Apoc more?

>The Shishigou family was desperate. They thought that, since nothing else worked, they should have Kairi pass on the Magic Crest to another child through some means. Even an adopted child would do for them.
>In other to further increase the Crest’s compatibility with her, Kairi began living together with her.
>She said that, hanging her head in regret. Kairi muttered back, “Once you become healthy, you can read all the books you want.” But when she sulked and said, “That’s not what I mean”, he finally realized that she wanted him to read to her.
>“It can’t be helped then. I’ll read books to you until you get tired of it.” When he said that, she finally brightened.
>Never before or after this—

>—did Kairi experience such gentle, happy days in his entire life.

>They cremated her body, which had turned violet after death. Following the customs of this land, and most of all fearing pollution of the soil, they burned her in fire. Kairi didn’t cry. There was no way he could.
> He couldn’t blame anyone else for what happened.
>After all, Kairi had wanted to become her father. He had cruelly crushed her with that dream.

>That was the truth; it was all he was left with. Tears, apologies and anything else were far out of his reach.

Astolfo randomly intervenes with a bunch of people in Bucharest because he's Astolfo, one of them is helping a married couple through their issues by having them fight it out. He says that he likes people because they've got so much possibility, and he likes the idea that he could influence them to do something good by intervening in their lives for a moment. He adores "what-if" stories, which is why he loves humans.

You'd think so but DW have been shown to give no fucks about who is "supposed" to show up somewhere.

Redman got a new (third) card select line? Since fucking when?!