├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
├ Winter Symphony (until 3/22)
├ Automata Replica (until 4/??)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Guides, Rappies (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
└ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

□ Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?112IbxIobxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxIobxIoda0fdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIbkjofrFeFrAGKGKeAIb00000io000000j
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11kFbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIbl2ibINGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdofJbIdIofGOcAikJfxIn00000fdoIbid2OgXqFGAJkIbdAIs00008dBbs00dn000009odA0dn0000009bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11kFbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIbl2ipINGAqnIdJksXI20000006doIn0000000jdofJbIdboInIocAikJfxIs00000fdoIbid2OgXqDGAaXI2dnIs00009o00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?112IbxIobxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxIobxIoda0fdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIbkInNIbI2rFeFfGKGKbo00000lo000000j
twitter.com/AnonBabble

くそげwww

Holy shit, fuck you Gix.

>get irrationally triggered when seeing a non-techer main or non-su anything casting zanverse that I passive aggressively keep casting mine in reverse

Why is the White Day EQ so boring?

>not gix 20/gix 6

Ah shit, I thought it sat at 12% initially. What I get for not reading the description right.

What do I need to do for the level 50 capbreak quest pls?

Alright, here you go. This make you feel better? Also fuck gix again.

>there are people IN THIS VERY THREAD that don't use gyx for everything
Fucking leechers.

>Gix rod/talis
sick 6% damage boost bro

>his gix doesn't have phrase weak
LEECHERS EVERYWHERE

>use gix daggers with phrase weak
>block hits because l33tpro
>get outdpsed by a facetanking fornis fi
leechers baka

I don't get how you look at that and come to the conclusion that gix is the better weapon there. Fornis HP regen more than makes up for that small of a gap.

to be honest, gix talis/rod is actually one of the easiest to use thanks to tech parry.

What do you think of this young boy?

But you have to switch between them fairly often.

grumpy

You must reply to this post if you still have not gotten a single +35 after all this time.

I'll reply anyway cause emp ruppie is cute.

Hey, how's it going?

>they won't be able to enter the "expert" block on the 22nd

Have you ever actually used them before? Tech parry won't save you in the casting animation of a tech, which is long enough that you can have no choice other than to either take the hit or mirage out.

you oil yourself up before mother or something?

video games

Why are you so oily?

My hope is that SEGA will fuck up and let me in with an old +35 and then switch to another class.

why not?

oiling yourself up for titfucks, friend?

HOT

That's a cute rappy.

>get a lead in the match
>lose with a minute left
This PVP shit is fucking bullshit.

>discord asks why do people still 12 man PD and says theres no point to it
Is everyone in there retarded or is it just that yanacuck?

Are you reading normies discord?
Can't see anything about that on /pso2g/'s one

Here it is, did you there was text/keyword such on top of the page? Thats how the archivefag kept finding the lilith bitching and sofa's salt

Discord is such shit. I like how it even has a goddamn IRC look option. Truly the meme IRC for reddit shits.

Oh it's just yana being retarded...

>yana
Literally who? Is this supposed to be the new lilith or something

I have a +35 gix rod. As long as you aren't mindlessly spamming techs without looking out for attacks you are, for the most part, safe from pretty much anything.

>Hurrr M-muh IRC Durr
Kys

>Kys
Kill yourself, underage trash.

I thought lilith was the most cringe and couldnt be beat?

Lilith is high tier cringe, Zext has always been the top dog for cringe. Ever since he complained about being half spic living in a ghetto and crying about people doing stuff on his "campus".

Not as cringey as Enju and his need to lie about people.

Most, if not all of Veeky Forums is autistic like this.

I don't lie about people.

Reminder that erp is a sign of mental illness.

>Enju and his need to lie about people.
What happened?

>As long as you aren't mindlessly spamming techs
But that's what you have to do for optimal DPS with a rod. If that's not what you're doing then you're supposed to use a talis. Nevermind that going one weapon only is absolutely fucking garbage anyway.

That's not terribly surprising.

Reminder that if someone seems like they have a mental illness you might be able to hit that.

>tfw you're a tranny and don't erp
feels undegenerate

>phantom megids keep killing me in pvp
Fix your servers, SEGA.

move to Nihon and don't forget that auto-charge AC Visa card goy!

>half spic
whats the other half?
>living in a ghetto
Doesnt he live in new york though, if actually does he shouldnt complain
>Crying about what people do on his campus
Does he go to community college or something?

Don't remember.

Yes.

Yes.

The new york thing i'll give a pass
>complaining about what your peers who you most like never talk to do at your community college campus
I go to community college too but who fucking does that? That's the stupidest shit i've heard people get analrimmed about

Doing 15 matches and still being stuck at A5 is a fucking nightmare.

That is BS. Normal people sext all the time.

>thinks being stuck at A5 is a nightmare
Bitch try deal with Bouncing between S4-S3

Remove rappies

It's like you get a team that doesn't cover each other and the enemy team are all behind one another. My favorite was one match we got Emblem Fever cause we were getting massacred. The entire enemy team rushed us with swords and runs us through.

I've had that shit happen to me too but my favorite is literally we have a massive lead and rushed them during fever 4 other team member rush into center going full retard and we get fucked up 5 seconds in. Fuck it, imma just go back to spawncamping these fags

You are a cute Rappy.

emblem fever is so fucking pointless though, especially given it's not consistent and more than 75% of the time I see it, it never actually does anything beneficial anyway. I am legit certain that if you had a decent lead, your entire team could all pull back to base and turtle leaving the rainbows alone for the last 30-60 seconds because they wouldn't be able to make up the point difference from emblems alone, and having your entire team on the defensive would maake it extremely hard to actually have any of them die (and if they did they could just sit up at the spawn).

emblem fever is literally X-factor from MvC3 but the benefits are RNG and the only issue with spawn camping would be the fuckers up there could just roll a rod or rifle handle it from there

How come I'm not unlocking Rear/Arm/Leg Ranged Defense Level 6? I already did level 1-5 at least twice but it's still unavailable.

Well no, I meant in the sense if your team has a huge point advantage, and someone with a lot of points dies in the last 30 seconds (and still retains a large sum of points), it's legitimately more beneficial for your team to sit up at the spawn where you're literally invincible if you stand back a bit as opposed to jumping down back into the frey again and potentially dying and losing more. I think my biggest point loss so far was a -120 death penalty, before I actually understood that the point total on the side is your personal point total, and not a team total as a whole (and you lose 10% of it when you die).

yeah, i usually chill at spawn but its difficult to do it because retards keep charging headfirst and forces you to carry them, its really fucking gay

It takes a lot more than just one or two crafts to unlock the higher level recipes. It's not worth at all to invest millions to unlock them yourself, just search for someone to do it through the visiphone. The only crafts that are worth doing yourself are PA/Technique Customizations since you will have to spam them hundreds of times and the extra time and cost for having someone else do it adds up quickly

This is what I'm seeing most JPs do now. If you have a lead and time's coming up, just back up to spawn and focus on not dying.

Someone name drop me
Im in the discord

okay yana

>go to nab forest
>fish until fever
>go to mining spot
>pop tokyo teriyaki boost
>use only god pickaxe
>nothing but tomatos

am i missing something here?

Anyone know if the BO Fields count as support magic? If I put down an Element PP Restore Field and then follow it up with Zanverse would they replace each other?

I'm not really interested in BO but I need to level it for the class bonus so I'm trying to figure out what to do with my tree. Was looking at something like this maybe but I don't fucking know anything about this class
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?112IbxIobxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxIobxIoda0fdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIbkjofrFeFrAGKGKeAIb00000io000000j

Green Rappy > Red Rappy

Rappy > Rappy

The skill fields are their own thing and you can use both of them at the same time, and they will stack. They don't interact with Zanverse or Megiverse or anything like that.

Yes. RNG is a betch and expect it to screw you over when you want it on your side

Anyone know if the es CF thing can GET or just 100% ?
Would totally spend a couple bucks right now to be done with white day eq

ラッピー?

Just 100%. You must actually pick up the item for it to GET.

Okay, that means they are super important and I have to decide between Jet Boots and Dual Blades then.
Is one a lot better than the other or does it depend mostly on the fight and all around they are about equal? Which would be better for TeBo as well?

Ah, figured as much, thanks user
Do you know if I buy a trigger for it will people just join at the counter or do I need 11 friends?
Need that GET if I want to try to get another set of Fornis before next maint

Leveling a gunner/hunter can someone tell me if my build will perform?

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11kFbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIbl2ibINGAqnIdJksNI20000006doIn0000000jdofJbIdIofGOcAikJfxIn00000fdoIbid2OgXqFGAJkIbdAIs00008dBbs00dn000009odA0dn0000009bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

You can try to put up triggers at the top expert blocks. That's where you sometimes find random triggers that people open up for pugs.
Since there is a sheet for it, I'm sure there will be people who will join you.
If you don't want to pug it, then yeah, get some friends to join you.

Critical Field is optional. It's only really useful if you're playing Fi. PP field is good in many situations, though.

JBs are mediocre but they have gotten a little support in the form of rings. They're also very fun. DBs are the most practical Bouncer weapon.

You are missing a bunch of key skills and your points distribution is very nonsensical in a couple spots.

This is what GuHu and GuRa should look like:
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11kFbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIbl2ipINGAqnIdJksXI20000006doIn0000000jdofJbIdboInIocAikJfxIs00000fdoIbid2OgXqDGAaXI2dnIs00009o00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

Sweet, haven't used a trigger before, was hoping it wasn't invite only since ded shit/gayme/team

TE/BO is a meme.
Go rainbow DBs and do this arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?112IbxIobxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxImbxIobxIoda0fdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000ioIn00000000IbIo0000000jdoIbkInNIbI2rFeFfGKGKbo00000lo000000j

Pso3 with open world when?

>no dive roll shoot
>just guard pp gain
>fury critical

Why do you have to troll?

>EP5 introduces the first open world planet

Won't ever happen while Vita support exists, or in general, but wouldn't that be cool?

>massive bullet

Dive Roll Shoot is worthless on GU, you never use the regular Dive Roll.
Guard PP Gain is completely retarded, you don't even have a Guard.
Crits are great on GU with how easy it is to get 100% Crit Rate, TMG Mastery, and the Crit Dmg Ring.

As long as you don't password lock the MPA, anyone can join you.
I suggest announcing in the lobby first to get some attention.