Hellground 2x Horde

Cataclysm:
Atlantiss Alliance 1x (3x RAF)

MoP:
Horde Tauri 1x (releasing 13th March)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t
>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzvOyJkn5y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for fuck pickles

I enjoy playing ally in TBC

I rather get a bot and get some bitch with a stormherald to lick his mace and get my gear again

Or just wait for northcraft, watever

Finally back to /wpsg/ huh, about time the stupid meme ended.

>putting the MoP abomination in the OP
Neck yourself. Anyone unironically playing MoP out of their free will should be gassed.

What the hell is this shit server?

the kurwa horde has awoken

fake queue :-DD

donate goyim

I don't know. I logged in 2 hours ago when it was like 10 am for yuropoors and 5am for amerifats and there was alraedy a 200 queue.
kurwa.

>going down by 5 spots in the queue over the course of 15 minutes
They are faking the queue, aren't they?

>stupid meme
>

>Went from 9th to 6th in fucking 30 minutes
holy shit

never played wow.

tell me where and how.

real

>placei in queue 90
>estimated time 200 minutes
epic

hey do we have a HG guild for alliance?

nice try pickler

fuck off pickles

you'd have to be pretty autistic to make a whole other general to spite a guild

f i n n s

brehs is there an alliance guild? me and my wife wanna join. prot warrior holy priest duo

you could join the finns

but then you'd be playing with the finns

whats the name of the guild

is there any way to hide chest piece in 2.4.3?

Don't underestimate pickles,hes still mad he cant play cata with us

>90th in queue
>go away for an hour
>68th in queue
What is this meme.

>he literally fell for the cuckgrounds meme

kek

>t. tauricuck

It's a fucking scam, the other day I was stuck in queue for 2 hours only to go from 100th to 85th or some shit.

Just keep restarting the client until it gives you a non-retarded estimated time.

It's as if people don't log out to make room on the server.

Started 22th at 11h30
and I'm still not in, currently 4th
nice fucking server

youtube.com/watch?v=QzvOyJkn5y0

is pickles black???

what faction is the Finnish guild in poleground?

The best faction

dccccccccccc

>Pretty soon we will have a general for each xpac
>Northcraft is gonna be wotlkg

I blame Glaston and Pickles for this one.

I blame /elyg/ retards.

Back in the day Glaston seperated nost from wpsg for a good reason. After nost died, retards thought vanilla always has to stay apart from wpsg. Now the same shit is happening but Pickles had no reason to do it other than to get Senna to sperg out.

Back back in the day it used to be scriptcraft generals

Suck it up

>there isn't enough interest in my expansion on Veeky Forums so i have to force it or my 10 mans will stop :(
You realize vg is less than 1% of the population and it doesn't matter at all except for your shitty little guild?
Nobody wants to play the shit expansions like cata and mop fuck off

Saged too :^)

can i suck your dick

name of the guild? I feel like you guys need to be carried by a pro player such as my self

Make me faggot. Brings wpsg back to the 2013 era

hellgrounds has a 1400 person queue. how the fuck.

p10

le aunt poisoner

TauriWoW 5.4.8 International MoP server opens Monday. We will be rolling horde.

The pop cap is like 3k

sign me up for Resto Pally

i've never played anything after cata, will mop be fun if its my first time?

MoP will be fun if you invest some time into it and the server is well scripted, that much I can guarantee you. Content wise it's a great expansion.

dungeons vs questing in MOP? assuming you have a full 5 man group to queue up with

>shitty dst
>day off
>log into 1.6k que
>will log into poles trying to quest in stv at level 50
>can't wake up

should we invite normies for that sweet guild xp?

lol no

Is the international realm gonna have a progressive content release schedule? If so then BGs will suck ass cause I heard they'll be cross-realm and ppl from the HUN realm will outgear the fuck out of INT.

Actually never mind, there isn't even a level 90 on the HUN server so far.

Because the MoP content isn't unlocked. They are baiting people with muh mop content, but the cap is still at 85 and pandaria isn't open yet.

It was supposed to open in january, then early february, and now they moved the release date to march. After they open the int server that is. I would think twice before rolling here, seems rather fishy.

They a really competent and huge dev team working on content. Tauri is relatively safe as far as pservers go.

go away tauri

Ive got a slow DL, but will probably be ballin it up as a MW, IGN Steele

I was about to say it's nice to see you that no autists decided to make /tbcg/ again and just made /wpsg/, but then I saw there's a /tbcg/ too.

I really can't talk considering I made the last /tbcg/ thread.

Even Desolace and Arathi are shitted up, I grinded 33-36 in Alterac, but mobs are sliding below 300 xp each.

Reminder to @mirido the class you'll be rolling on tauri.

If you're downloading through the launcher make sure you go into the settings and enable p2p and input "0" where the download speed caps are

>pandawow
No thanks, I'd rather play retail desu.

World of Diablocraft 3: RNG Grind Edition is a bad game.

MoP is the objectively worst expansion.

how was MW during MoP? Never played, I just know they were trash afterwards

OP as fuck at first, nerfed to the ground later into the expansion.

But that's wrong.

All healers except R Druid are competitive, not their fault entirely, MoP was the big unavoidable spike damage expac and HoTs are just weak compared to active mitigation and smart heals.
MW and Disc on the mitigative front
HPal and Rsham on the output front
HPriest was fine, but mechanically limited.

WOTLK>MOP>CATA>>>TBC>>>>>>>>>>>rest

most accurate, objective list

TBC>Wrath=Legion>Vanilla>WoD=Cata>MoP
That is literally objective aside from possibly switching Cata and MoP depending on personal preference.

>legion above vanilla and cata
>cata equal to wod

Gonna level something that healsvery slowly

>wrath 2nd
>WoD above anything

Here's the objective list:

TBC > MoP > Cata > Legion > WotLK and the rest doesn't matter.

Have you even played Cata or MoP? I swear 99% of the people who shittalk them never actually raided end game content on it.

>maybe if i put bc first they wont think im a catababby xDDD

Go h*ck yourself meer.

Anyone who thinks Cata is shit must have never played (by that I mean running heroics and raiding) during the first tier.

Shit was perfect, but of course you niggers can't appreciate it and will only see the entire expansion by how it got ruined after FL.

Sorry I'm busying exposing Leaky for stolen valor at the moment!

>and will only see the entire expansion by how it got ruined after FL
I like cata but it was during FL when it went to shit. T12 was supposed to be a 2-raid tier, but instead we got only FL with only 7 bosses, Rag being the only really ebin boss fight.

Fucking the old world and (lets be honest) the entirety of FL and DS don't excuse what was a breath of fresh air from the launch heroics and giving the middle finger to gearscore fags.

Like my autism posts the last few weeks, Cata should have been WoW 2 and just been a new game.

>tfw MoP with /wpsg/ is ACTUALLY happening in your lifetime

>tauri wow

why fistweaving where you could have throw chain heals with guaranteed proc chance on maelstrom weapon

any other tbc server than hellground?

>tfw hellfire is unironically less shit than hellground and you don't have to spend weeks grinding boars to get to scripted content

jenk what server did you jump on after gd

boy i sure as fuck cant wait to play on server that is bugged to the max

I came back to WoW in early cata after quitting due to the bullshit ICC gating. I enjoyed the levelling content, but as soon as I went to start raiding, it was impossible to get a group for anything without having a higher average ilvl than the loot that drops in the dungeon. Didn't matter than I had the Tribute to Immortality and Alone in the Darkness achievements to prove I'm not literally retarded.

As far as I'm concerned, Cata was the worst expansion to date for the players if not the content.

>complains about pugs
>during the time where heroics and raids actually required the group to coordinate with each other

>tfw it's not
Do the raids idiot

The server went from coordinating together well enough to pug algalon in 3.2 to shitting themselves over 2 points of gearscore in the span of a year or less. And this wasn't one raid leader being an asshat, I've been around the internet plenty long enough to deal with asshattery without taking my ball and going home.

everyone who's rolling knows it's gonna be super shit

so why are there a lot of people migrating to it?

>migrating
migrating from where?
no one takes it seriously, at least I hope so
it's always hilarious playing on ALL SCRIPTED ALL WORK servers for a few days

>tfw hellfire isn't as shit as it was when it first launched and hellground still is