Fun Auto Vidya

What is the most fun auto vidya you've ever played? Doesn't have to be a good game, as long as you had fun with it.

Also, no I'm not reposting this in /ovg/, fuck you.

Maybe Super Mario Kart. There was this other lame but remarkably fun one we kept renting for the NES during sleepovers, but I can't remember the name.

There are enough vidya related threads active you moron

Saints Row 2. Cruising around in a convertible listening to the in-game radio for hours was restful af - I didn't have a car or licence at the time, and the game was one of the reasons I finally got one.

Burnout Paradise.
I loved that game.

GTA IV, so many fun econoboxes to drive

Midtown Madness 1 & 2.
GTA 3, VC and San Andreas
Driver 1 and 2.
NFS Carbon
Big Red Racing

I want a Pc game with group B rally cars and my current toaster cant run Dirt Rally.
Any suggestions?

Literally a thousand hours. The only racing game that might ever get close if I had clocked it is Gran Turismo 2. Recently played through Driver SF again though, a lot of fun. The Burnout Paradise and NFS Carbon mentions are great, too, underrated games. Downhill drifts in Carbon are a riot. Also I played Test Drive Unlimited a shit ton.

Thank fuck the driving and drifting was so much fun because god damn the story was retarded in Driver SF.

BeamNG Drive with all the updates it is still getting makes me moist.

Felt choppy but I enjoyed it a lot.

is this a flavour of the month topic now?

we had like a bazillion gta threads this past few days + racing vidya threads.

We should have another Initial D thread!

Maybe if /ovg/ talked about anything aside from autism racing sims we could discuss it in there.

I loved playing survival in Driver 1.omg those cops are ruthless

the new jeep thing is bretty gud

and its fun to run that skinny touge run on utah in a shitbox oldsmobile

Shame half the mods don't work now. Where do you think this game is going? I'd rather they keep it a sandbox with various missions than trying to make a story mode out of it but If they make a story mode it'd be fucking sweet if they made it super realistic, aka you start off with a shitbox and any damage you do on a job comes out of your pocket.

i like it being a sandbox, and i kinda like how they did a few of the campaigns so far.

just give me more areas to play in and more options, being able to set up demolition races and derbys would be nice

>NFS Carbon
My nigga

Online demolition derbys would be the absolute tits, assuming they fix the panels getting stuck on other cars panels shit.

the latest update has seemed to help that a little bit, only time ive gotten two cars stuck was when i plowed two semis into a compact car and it became a pancake

DL'ing update now, maybe I'm retarded but still haven't figured out how to use the AI since around 10 updates ago when you could simply set another vehicle to chase mode. Was magnificent watching that Gavril truck demolish an Ibishu Covet in a full speed head on in slow-mo

Most fun:
Initial D on PS3
Fast, good music, just major fun arcade, re-experience the story

Least fun:
Dirt Rally
bouncy cars with bald tires on ice simulator

the online was the best part.

>80085

Forza Horizon 3
Dirt 3
I was able to run it without a graphics card

>aka you start off with a shitbox and any damage you do on a job comes out of your pocket.
>barely scrape a vending machine
>car is already totaled

what did they mean by this?

The best game ever

SLRR

the driving is complete trash but I like building cars more than I do driving anyway

after that comes Beam.NG and LFS since theyre actually fun

yes
i AM the wheelman

What game is this?

beamng.drive

its not really a game but if you have autism and like messing with cars in a realistic physics sandbox, and then watching in slow motion the ensuing carnage as your car flys off a mountain road, then yes you will have fun

Yo for real

My fucking nigger

i got this game when i was like 5 and could never beat the first level in the parking garage lol

i would just drive around in free roam