/svg/ shadowverse general

Und das heißt, Erika!

Shadowverse is a free-to-play class-based CCG.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12512283
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61875468
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656608
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.me/12512283

Enjoy Shadowverse!

How about Ginger Mage? Aegis? Minthe?
You don't excited about them?

Reminder that we will never get that Dragon legedandary.

Dog!

Draoncucks, not even once.

Here comes some real magic!

Loli!

>legedandary

please concede to me!

Describe her in 3 words or less

What is she saying?

New dank meme idea, and you guys get to hear it first -

Freshman Lou in dirtrune to tutor for Daria to play when you're out of cards, along wtih non-spellboost spells to lower the cost (kaleidoscopic, petrification, etc).

If nothing else, I will blow someone's fucking mind away with that at some point

Are you ready for her to only cost 6pp, /svg/?
>broke the previous thread link

Last thread is here

kys faggot

thanks!

Zettai Ryouiki

Just enjoy your new power card.

Like, draw 3 cards and heal for 6 with only 3PP!

Early experimental decks has tried using daria for the card draw, problem is that they actually have issue vomiting their hand out.

hairy armpits

>starts working from Turn 1
wait, that implies you get 2 defense and an extra draw every turn until you're in overflow.

What do

It's 'start playing from turn 1', not working

Starts working is a bad tl
It should be can be played from turn 1

But you can clearly see there's no hair there

Posting in the next thread.

As a Shadow player, the transform or banish for 3 PP is many times worse.

As a Sword player, getting your full board destroyed for 5 or 6 is worse than a single follower for 0.

As a Storm Haven player, I fear the petrification rather than any Wind Blast or Fiery Embrace since I use storm amulets in conjunction with Urd, Generals, or Garuda.

As Bat blood with 4 followers on board after a Fortress proc, I'm more worried about Fire Chain, Calamitous or Angelic Barrage rather than a 0 cost Embrace though I've probably prepared for all the bats to be wiped out.

Levi's pre-nerf 3 for 1 with Piercing Rune was considered the most broken as fuck thing in the entire game.

What type of deck do you play where you're worried about the 0 cost Embrace?

Cry. Or start whaling.

Anyone else worried about Aggro decks future in ToG? Everyone will have 2/3 3pp ward, Gawain is pretty much a ward if dropped on curve and turn 6 Frontguard General probably will end everything. Elf also have Aerin and Vist. There's so many anti aggro cards this expansion.

It's just a sound. "KU!" like the start of "cunt".

Probably in disgust at you making her lift her skirt up.

Its ok as long as rune, forest, and sword are the best classes.

But seriously, I've learned that you can never print enough anti-aggro cards to stop aggro from being good in CCGs. It will find a way.

It's the fact that they can remove your big minion while still having all their mana to shit on the rest of your board and spam spellboosts.

I'm mostly wondering how elf doesn't precede to rape everyone with their new cards.

Trying to think of a combo for Belphegor
So far, I only got
>T1 Do nothing or 1-drop follower
>T2 Imp Ward
>T3 Another Ward, Veight maybe?
>T4 Belphegor
>T5 Squall Lancer for a 3 for 1

precede what? roach?

Do japs say say ku in disgust?

Concede please!

Who's the tightest in this game?

>I'm mostly wondering how elf doesn't precede to rape everyone with their new cards.

And we still don't know their legendaries yet. If their legendaries are at least as strong as Tia they probably will dominate ladder again.

I agree that Aggro doesn't look good. Forest got very aggressive cards but other than that, it's all control/combo cards. We're still halfway through the reveal, they might have decided to show control cards first to hype people. Aggro cards aren't exactly interesting.

I mean yeah? Probably has something to being close to くそっ

Is it even possible to beat D Shift as control going first? Maybe as ramp, feels like as everyone else you absolutely need that third evolve point to push enough damage.

Seraph Lapis depending on how long she's been petrified.

You don't really drop her on curve.
T5 Righteous Devil and Diabolic Drain would be much better than Squall.

>again
They're still adjacent to top tier, it wouldn't take much to push them there
The main obstacle will be precisely how broken infinite shadows midrange is

Veight

>The main obstacle will be precisely how broken infinite shadows midrange is

AEGIS

Cuckold magnet

Why are the lowest curve aggro players the most BM? Just non-stop emotes. I never see that behavior from anyone else at high ranks.

Aegis is a control pick, it should have no effect on a lot of forest archetypes
It's too slow even to figure against silver bolt, or are you saying you think forest will go super late game control?

See, this is why the Granblue universe is TOO unrealistic. Women would naturally have armpit hair and have no need to remove it.

>57.4% wr at masters
Explain this, dragonfags.

Face Dragon is legit Tier 1. Its just flying hard under the radar for some reason.

busty schoolgirl

>Only 2k games.

My shit is.

Not Arisa.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61875468

I'll lick her clean

>try control sword
>play dozens of games without drawing albert
This craft isn't for me, is it?
Back to EGGS!

>kill your own board
>buff the opponent

What were they thinking?

There's no way anyone, especially Arisa, would enjoy that.

the removed object was a picture of rowen smiling

Is faster than sword

>Play CBlood.
>Haven is obnoxious with the occasional turn 8 Seraph when I haven't drawn Odin but otherwise nothing worse than Elf,Albertcraft or Rune.
>Tfw I play Shadowcraft for a bit instead.
Remember the 6gorillion banishes.
Remember every Seraph.

replaced with a picture of forte

you can now kill yourself faster for 6 pp

seriously thought this and zoe should be a blood card, what the fuck is this doing in havnecraft

Stop playing Nep

Is this the one with ivory dragons, goblins, the scale guys and trinity dragon and stuff? Because I found it slower than sword.

you know you dont just have to mindlessly slam followers on curve right? you can play her when she's guaranteed to clear your opponent's board or when the damage boost is enough for you to close the game.

No.

Siegfried is a huge blowout if you're not expecting it

>paying to replace a cute girl with an ugly skeleton

>This guy again

Are you even making any fucking progress? you already were in AA0 the first time you posted this like 2 weeks ago.

>not mindlessly slamming followers on curve
Someone wants to lose in "is it turn 7? the game is over" verse.

>mordecai
>having an opinion

>implying mordecai isn't cute

What themes is Erika supposes to represent in this game?

new card just got leaked, I think they're pushing the follower spellboost mechanic to make daria rune a bit more viable

Trannies

Dragonnewt Princess

Royalty

>still posting OC shit

>hating on Mordecai

It's fine if you're really that into loli, but there's no need to be this mean about it.

I've never posted this screenshot before, but it is a bit old. I'm about ~700 points from AA1 right now because I took a break to do the granblue missions and I'm currently burning through my T2 tickets to get some more rupies for Tempest.

That doesn't work with any Haven archetype.
She is only usable on Elana and Storm. On Elana, she is useless, since, if you have a huge board to buff, spending those 6 mana points spamming heals is much better than playing Jeanne. Not to mention that, if you managed to build a huge board with Elana, you probably already won. She is also bad on Storm because she will only be buffing Tigers or the 3/4 Falcons that have just popped, since she kills everything else that you play. Also, in the case of Tigers, they can't even attack, so the buff is useless and is just making them easier to kill.
There is no point on using her as a board clear either. You are Haven. If you have 6 mana to spare, just Themis.
One of the effects should've been one-sided in your favor, then she would've been good. The way she currently is, there is no reason to play her on any Haven deck.

It's real, check their twitter

From the filename it looks like it was taken on 25 feb.

Can't be true, that's too op, even for daria.

please use a trip so I can filter your stupid and unfunny shit

nice try, user

>paying rupees for an objectively worse leader portrait
>trying to defend it

>thinking people don't recognize GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrea

At least try.

Yes, that's the deck.
It is indeed slower than Sword. It's a face deck because it plays "Can't be attacked" followers and goes face all game, but it's not aggro.

but luna is free

source please?

>reading comprehension

a 2/3 3pp neutral ward is a huge cancer indeed

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656608