/vn/ - Kagari edition

Visual Novel General #1373

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m59UM1iFu-c
vndb.org/g1081
vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-1081.tagspoil-2.olang-ja&rfil=type-complete.released-1.lang-en&s=title&o=a
tsurezurescans.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/hatsukoi-11-progress-update-9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

just do it yourself, peedor

I don't remember this CG, that's cute

This opinion is fact and cannot be challenged.

>keyshit
kys

ACTUAL THREAD HERE

DON'T LET THE JOP CANCER RUIN OUR THREADS

fuck off with your duplicate thread

>Umineko

Yeah how about no, lad.

Fuck off with your thread wars, cancer. Use this thread.

Thank you for fixing the OP.

That's a JOP thread too though

It's one of the new CGs

Rewrite+ fucking when?

>almost all changes are worse than original
No, thanks.

Your opinion is flawless

T-that makes me all fuzzy inside.

>DD that high
I don't know how you could sit through that shit user

Perfection. with shit route

I mean, now that I've been burned once with the "quality" of this translation, I'm definitely going to have second thoughts regarding future purchases of SP at the very least. Still, disposable income is good for situations like these.

>ywn fantasize about the roman alphabet

>tfw read her route second
I-I guess going the proper route order would have been better this time

>creates supposed anti-JOP thread
>still retains the "for Japanese visual novels"
what did he mean by this

Why lie, user?

what is the proper route order?

>I don't know what does SP have to do with this though, was this translated by their in-house team or what?
Even if it was done with freelance staff they are the ones who it has to pass though last to be given the ok to be pushed out to be sold. So at some point SP would have thought "this is fine" before releasing. Also it was delayed by a month and was still unfinished.

Don't worry about it. Retard just had to download a 100% save and messed it up for himself, i guess.

Most of time when there is a locked route it doesn't really matter if you played the others, unless its the true route, which it wasn't.

I hope you did that with Rewrite too

He means choice is an illusion and all threads are actually for JOPs

Only time I can think it doesn't matter so much is if it forces you play though a single heroine first and then unlocks the rest once done (like koichoco). Most of the time when specific routes are locked they are locked for a reason, either due to the reader having lack of context or spoilers for other routes.

I agree, fucking JOPs should leave.

so it begins

Seems we got a big hint of what is coming up for the MG Anime Boston announcements.
So maybe a Kyonyuu Fantasy Hardcopy, Gaiden as the sequel and some other nukige.

Can a world exist where JOPs and EOPs could live in peace?

dog a shit.

rofl this fucking guy

Stop reading moege

But I refuse.

rize is ugly.

i hate those stupid fucking things in her hair

I kinda like the childhood friend's route in that, although the rest didn't really impress me.

Im starting to have serious doubts that girsaia even has any choices/routes at all. I´ve been reading it for three days now and Im still basically just in a prologue. Im following sachi with yumiko right now to be specific. No choice in sight.

She sexually identifies as a christmas tree, you're a bigot

>playing grisaia
Poor soul.

This guy is just based. Also, eyes actually drawn on his face. Don't see that often.

it's fun times tho

It´s not that bad. I like yuuji, writing is good, art is fine. But jesus why did they think dragging the whole thing so much was a good idea. I thought there would be some kind of interesting drama going on but so far it´s all just really stupid shit about daily life of mentally handicapped girls

Just like Majikoi :^)

It does have decent drama. It's just in hindsight it wasn't worth sitting through all that SOL shit.

Common routes are usually like that though. The drama normally comes in the routes themselves.

Just tell me how much longer do I need to sit through this SOL bullshit. Will I miss out anything if I just ctrl everything until I get to some choice?

having already done Chris and Mayucchi, do I do Miyako and then Momoyo after finishing Wanko or should i do Miyako last before picking up class rep and Agave?

I don't know, probably long. I would drop it if I were you. Definitely one of the worst VNs I played.

Why did you pick up a SOL vn if you don't like SOL?

Oh nevermind. Just got to my first choice. Was about fucking time too

You miss characterisation, though if you aren't enjoying it then you may as well drop it now since you probably won't enjoy the routes that much either. The first proper choice that starts the route splits is where you are asked to accept money. I think there is a choice before then that actually does nothing.

Probably like me, he was memed into it by you fuckers.

If you end up finishing it, don't even think about starting the second game. It's even more dogshit.

>Probably like me, he was memed into it by you fuckers.
Fucking learn to think for yourself you drone

Grisaia is fun, though.

HNGGG

If I wasn't thinking for myself I would be saying it's great like most of you, user.

I am writing an update post now.

Please look forward to it.

I LIKE LOLIS!

Ruriko's voice is lewd

youtube.com/watch?v=m59UM1iFu-c
Please put this in the last update post once translation is finished

Any games where I could play as an unattractive fat-ass? I just can't fully immerse myself unless the MC/Self Insert is as fat as I am.

Please Bang My Wife

>being fat
kys douzo lad

Her moans are even better.

accel wor- oh wait this is /vn/

Didn't Accel World have a psp game or some shit? I guess that would work.

That's like, your opinion. Don't expect to like everything people here like, just like how not everyone here will like the shit you like.

THere yah go.

vndb.org/g1081

WHy is it labelled chubby instead of fat?

I know. I learned my lesson and I now drop shit a lot quicker to not get stockholm syndromed by it.

So only a single Otome game without sex and a Yaoi game are translated.
vndb.org/v/all?q=&fil=tag_inc-1081.tagspoil-2.olang-ja&rfil=type-complete.released-1.lang-en&s=title&o=a

Read a plotge if you don't like SoL. In anyway you'll eventually learn to like it, everyone does. The pull of the moe side is hard to resist.

What didn't you like abou Meikyuu? It has far less SoL than Kajitsu since it's only in the after stories.

I'm reading PE now, CC before, and neither have made me want to kill myself due to boredom like Grisaia did.

A bit of SOL is fine, but things like that 15 minute part with Sachi and Makina watching a tv show? Fuck off.

yeah makina is shittiest grisaia we all agree

I dont mind SoL. Thing that was really pissing me off was that I already got pretty good picture of the girls already and wanted to focus on one girl already. Anyway, I got to a choice pretty much two minutes after I made my first post. So all´s good

Update time, friends. Second week of our Runa route patch.

Normally I don't include linecount anymore, but this time it's a nice stat.

>Yukino (Total Lines – 21229): 0.0%
>Runa (Translated Lines – 22706.0): 65.64%
>Total: 44.98%

I probably don't need to tell you this, but if this were the Yukino route, we'd be done at this point.

We're aiming to have the Runa TL done by next weekend, and release the week(end) after that.

It's also worth mentioning that Trip and I are enjoying Runa route a lot more than Midori's.

If we can keep going at this pace, then a patch a month is not entirely unreachable.

That would mean that the full patch would be somewhere around June.

We've also decided on the route order for the remaining girls, we'll tell you when we release Runa's route.

Also, please remember that Runa is only for kissing through video chat.

More details can be found at tsurezurescans.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/hatsukoi-11-progress-update-9/

based fucking /ourguys/

Chill out, ladies, there's enough to go for everyone.

Never. If they stopped localizing moege I'd quit this whole medium. Moege is candle in a dark tunnel that is my life.

Well, it is a charage, the whole story is driven by character development so it makes sense they spend a lot of time with run-off-the-mill daily life scenes which I agree dragged on quite a bit. On the other hand I ended up really liking all of the girls thanks to it so I can't really complain. Amane's flashback bored me more than the common route if I had to be honest.

That flashback was the best part of the game, nigga.

>Runa is only for kissing through video chat.
No she is not.

protip, take screenshots in native resolution.

>do a route
>like it a lot
>don't do the other routes cos i would feel bad

man the fuck up

This. We need different MC for each girls route.