Fiat 500 Abarth General

I know I can't be the only Abarth in America and I know for a fact they exist in decent numbers in Europe so let's talk about them!

Other urls found in this thread:

denver.craigslist.org/ctd/6084000787.html
fiat500usaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?49-Fiat-500-ABARTH-Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8QSw9Z-Co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long have you had it? I'm seriously considering getting one.

There's one somewhere near me. Louder than I'd want for DD but it does sound neat.

I bought it used and have owned it a month. Has 53500 miles on it and needed a new MAP sensor and the spark plugs were needing replaced too.

I feel it. How much did you pay? They're so fucking fun. I figure I can pick up a 14 or 15 for like 14k or a little less

9000usd heavily modified too. If you pay 14k for a used one you over paid and if you get a brand new 18k car for 14k you are made of magic.

That bumper is fucking sexy

How is the seat position in it? Im 6ft3in and dont really fit into a normal 500. Does it have height adjustment?

15 is two years old, and I can one with 20k miles for about 14k. Here's one I've been eyeing this one, and a car like this books for 11k at auction or trade in. I could over at 12750 and close at 13000 out the door.

denver.craigslist.org/ctd/6084000787.html

I am 6'3" as well and fit just fine.

Fuck it, I'm gonna get one next month fuck everyone who says otherwise.

Does anyone know if the 2016 model is worth buying new or is the 2012 or 2013 better?

It did get a new cluster gauge and that is damn nice but don't know of anything else.
Seems a bit high.

Benefits: new car that's unmolested for like 18 or 19k.

Downside: value will drop like a rock.

I would avoid one from 2012. First year cars are always full of Gremlins.

Except it wasn't a first year car. The 500 Abarth existed in Europe since 2008, we just only got it in the USA for the 2012 year, and it has been unchanged until this year.

The us abarth is not the same car as the yurop one. It's got a different times engine, and has been reengineered to be built to us standards and made in Mexico.

Nada is what dealerships use. I work for a company that has a full nada dealership account. Here's the bookout on that.

Know anything about the Mexico plant?

I can't find much outside press releases.

Not much. I trust the quality. Much more than anything made in Korea.

its hilarious you spent money on that
the fucking front lip lmao
they literally sound like theyre farting
also fwd

STOP spending money on sick maweds and just maintain it until it dies
then you can get a fun car that isnt 1litre fwd cuckbox

your car is literally cum colored

>when his displacement starts with a 1.

itt we post shitty rehashed catchphrases to try and make others feel bad about their purchases.

Why is it so slow?
It's toyobaru slow, why did they make it so weak?

Because it weighs 2400lbs and has 1.6l. It's also an econobox.

It's not that the US Abarth is different, it's just that the US Abarth is basically the European 595 Turismo, and the US Turbo was the regular European Abarth.

But it's a turbo abarth, it should be MUCH faster, it's fucking cucked

Abarths never were that fast in a straight line all things considered. A c code mustang would wipe the floor with an abarth 600.

I don't disagree, but it's still a car being produced for the first year in a new factory and being sold in a new market

>I know I can't be the only Abarth in America

Owners clubs, what the fuck are they?

fiat500usaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?49-Fiat-500-ABARTH-Forums

>new MAP sensor
wtf that car is pretty much brand new

I had a 2012 three cars ago. I'm still paying off the negative equity with my sti. It's value dropped like a Salem witch with a boulder strapped to her feet.

how long did you have it
>and buying new

I didn't buy it new.

1 year

then you must be shit with money.

>t. someone in auto finance

still, what was ownership like for you? it's really hard to find unbiased consumer reports and shit that isn't from fiat specific forums.

autism

Gay and slow

>T. A literal fag

So you're fat, lose some weight.I'm 6'2(??? 1.88m) and a colleague is 6'5(??? 2.05m) and we both fit in every A segment car

I have to admit a little bit of pre-cum leaks out my peepee when I hear Abarth exhaust. That said, I don't know if I could justify owning one of these as my only car. It would have to be a toy.

Going to test drive one of these babies this weekend

Basically a competizione at 160 rather than 180 so can save a bit insuring it and just get it reprogrammed later when it comes down a bit.

God that is so fucking sexy

FUCK I wish I had one.

yeah hoping I can snag it as its one of the limited edition Yamaha Racing ones and at a decent price.

Would rather get one with the garret turbo rather than the IHI

The garret turbo is legit man. The car's ecu isn't supposed to ask for anything more than 18PSI but my car has an actual boost pressure gauge and it goes to 23PSI with regularity.

Hng looks great tbqh. Wish it was a6 speed though

wew

My father grew up in the glory days of the Hemi, if there was a muscle car out there, he's driven it. Now, he just wants an Abarth. I see the appeal, that power to weight ratio is sweet.

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8QSw9Z-Co

Brake test vs Bmw driver

I kinda want one as a second car because it seems fun and nice for urban driving and shit, but it's impossible to justify it over a Miata or toyobaru.

For some reason the only new one around me has an asking price of nearly $30K.

>when even a fag thinks a car is too gay
lmfao 2bh

wew

>that clapping to show off to the camera

What a douche. Should've died tbqh.

I'm honestly planning on getting one. Going to try out a Fiesta and see how I like it, but I'm leaning more towards the abarth.

abarth is a more visceral experience. Plus it is cooler. fiesta is still just another (domestic) shitbox

Why is it impossible to justify over those choices? Both those options are more expensive new and hold their value in the used market so you can't buy a 1 year old used one for a song.