>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [this shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to make a house mod in GECK for New Vegas?
nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-of-nevada-Фаллаут-Невада.207311/page-11
levelbased.com/guides/fallout-4/tools/special
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61357/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it ever said wether MZ is canon or not? I just don't want to think the apocalypse was caused by the ayys

>Ayys are actually mutated Chinese.

It's DLC, so unless you're Ulysess with his "muh bear muh bull" shit, you should take their status as canon with a grain of salt.

>DLC isn't canon.

It's downloadable content that you have to pay money for outside of the cash you forked over for the base game, so I always assume a DLC's status as canon iffy no matter the series.

Thats retarded. user you are retarded.

>mfw when no more comfy new vegas threads...

>I just don't want to think the apocalypse was caused by the ayys
Literally where is this implied?

>I just don't want to think the apocalypse was caused by the ayys

Dont give Bugfesta any stupid ideas man.

Building a BoS base at the airport and giving BoS gear to all the settlers turned out to be a really good idea. I even managed to fit in a set of believable and functional stairs to the upper level. (And found out that said upper level is connected to the actual BoS base.)

They walk around the whole airport and the nearby ruins, looking and behaving like they belong there. They even use the activity spots at the main BoS base. It makes the whole place feel more lively, and gives a feeling of increased activity, now that the real war for the Commonwealth has begun.

I doubt it happened in the timeline that most of the game follows. There's nothing that actually concludes that the aliens did anything more than mess with the guy who had the launch codes. They could have been trying to stop him.

What are some good places to build a home in Fallout 4? I got the Sanctuary Hotsprings and the Loft mods atm.

How to make a house mod in GECK for New Vegas?

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to make a house mod in GECK for New Vegas?

it's already been implied in zeta senpai

Thank gods i never played that shit.
That would sure mean stroke for me.

You can find a log where you hear a guy reluctantly giving out the launch codes, you can't really understand what the aliens are saying though

Its hard to interpretate it as anything else, i mean why would the guy tell them the launch codes if that wasn't what they were aiming at

Is the New Vegas cannon in the eyes of Bethesda?

Zeta was fun and I liked all of the DLCs much, much more than the base game

F1, 2 and NV are only canon Fallouts.
Those shitty 3 and 4 simply do not exist.

Yes, but both companies seem to want to stay isolated through the coasts to best avoid lore differences and build upon what they've already established.

Nice work user, I filled the entire area with gunner cages for XP farm since recruitment beacon didn't work.
Gonna try and migrate some guys there and try not to blatantly copy you.

I don't get why they had to go after them.

I decided to replay NV just because of those threads, but now that they're only found in Veeky Forums, only people that already wanted to play the games will go through this thread.

Did the /v/ mods finally ban those a few days ago or something? They made me reply NV too, but they started to get shitty near the end.

>You can find a log where you hear a guy reluctantly giving out the launch codes
Actually you can't because those lines of dialogue don't exist. You can only read them if you turn on the subtitles.

In Nick Valentine's out of place report about the Stranger, he mentions the NCR off the West Coast. Don't quote me on this either, but I think Big MT is mentioned somewhere, too.

Warning, mild autism ahead:

I like to pretend that 3 and 4's locations and overall feel actually exist canon wise, but decide to ignore entirely the awful story and writing of them. For example, Rivet City is a good concept, le giant anti commie robot isn't.

I know this is basically cherrypicking, but if Bethesda can cherry pick what lore to go with and which one not to (See T-60 and Jet), I don't see what's wrong with wanting the Fallout Universe to be more than "lol atom atom atom bomb!".

They were being made too often and people got annoyed with them, as far as I know.

The threads would have kept a good quality if they were done every week or so, but some idiot decided to re-post them every single day.

I personally downplay the significance of 3. The events don't seem as important as NV and 4.

Thanks. There isn't much to copy, though. It's just such a small place.

I am thinking about making a collage or a webm when I am done with it, because it will be my first fully decorated settlement. I refused to decorate on my last building focused game, since I wanted to try out the vanilla mechanics and vanilla decorating is such a pain in the ass.

>[I] decide to ignore entirely the awful story and writing of them.

I see it the same way. Beth's lore is the lore. But I take the details their writers pulled out of their asses with at least a spoonful of salt.

That actually seems fair. It's more of a base of the East Coast to build upon than anything else, like how F1 has become for the West.

since /v/ is also doing this favor on banning these nvfags back to 8ch, can we do the same?

i just want to talk again about all games without nv and obsicucks bitching about

>new VEgas Superior, all other fallout games inferior

Who's the best waifu? It's Piper, right? Cait's a smelly Irish broad and probably has ugly freckles on her ass. Curie doesn't stay a cute robot and gets put into my son's cloned body flesh doll.

I really don't understand why people got so buttmad at the NV threads, and its allways just one thread.

Is not actual lore, they are not making new lore themselves either. Its like 3 and 4 are spinoffs.

Look at how the story plays and the elements tied to it, its all Fallout themed but it never feels like it could be part of Fallout, i have this problem too with another game; Silent Hill 4: The Room

In case you haven't played it, there is one zone called Apartment World where the game bombards you with references to SH1 and 2, it tries so hard to be taken as a SH game and the only thing it achieves is to alienate the fans and to feel really fucking out of place. That same feeling is all over FO3 and 4

There are stupid and smart fans of either or both games. Don't take the opinion of one user and pretend everyone thinks alike

I actually like FO4 for example, i like the gunplay and i was not as dissapointed as say, NV fans, because after Skyrim i knew i could only expect the same thing but with guns

You're all a bunch of whiny faggots.

Go away Todd, no one likes your shitty games.

Look the dirty obsicuck talking about the unclean

fuck off

I just came into the thread, you fucking nigger. I'm neutral in all this.

Suck my cock.

You forgot your picture user.

Is there a good economy overhaul for Fo4? I've been using Horizon in my lastest playthrough and that's one of the few things I like in it.

I'm too far in to stop using it now, but I want to know for my next playthrough.

You sound triggered

Intercucks and Obsiditards are such autists.
>b-bethesda gtfo! n-not in muh canon!
Yes, they are canon. I love the original Fallouts but butthurt fanboys are so fucking pathetic.

>thread simply stating they liked F3 over NV gets pruned off of /v/

Maybe if you used actual arguments instead of just whining people would take you seriously? At least the Fo4 deniers explain the reason they don't like the writing of the new games. I'm not saying they're right, just that they actually are saying something.

>There's literally a Nier general in /v/ as we speak
>Fallout threads get killed on spot

There's a reason they do it for free, user.

Anyone had a chance to try sim settlements? decent?

Howdy, fellas!

Why can't male characters in FO4 have makeup? It's 2017 and if I want my character to be a twink I should have it, damnit!
At least we have mods.

Does anyone know why my framerate goes up when I go into the downtown Boston area? I hear it makes everyone else's framerate to go to shit, or causes the game to crash.

The best Fallout discussion happens at NMA, not here, not /v/, although there is some good discussion here. So for anyone who tires of these threads, I suggest they go to NMA.

>false flagging

you're a real sad faggot, user.

>best disscusion happens on dedicated forum
>not on anonymous mongolian basket weaving board

No shit nigga.

I'm posting this here again, because more people should know of this.
nma-fallout.com/threads/fallout-of-nevada-Фаллаут-Невада.207311/page-11

Who else is /Institute/ here? I just love how Bethesda tried their best to make them be the evil faction, even though everyone else is retarded.

If only they weren't the faction with the least content I would like them more.

>The best Fallout discussion happens at NMA

Well, thanks for confirming we're being invaded. Again.

I hate that classical radio disappears when you destroy the Institute.

What's the literal fucking point, user? Every FO3 lore "discussion" is always played out the same way.
>lol fo3 is shit look at this plot hole
>actually user it's explained at X
>fuck off bethdrone

M O D S
O N
D I
S N I G G E R
G
E
R

formatting failiure, going to an hero now

Does anyone have links to the ESMs for the Fallout 4 DLCs?

I was going to ask if you had a stroke

What?

>Not playing with Start Me Up so Curie's cute robot-person body isn't related to you in any way
Some days, Veeky Forums inspires me. Today is not one of those days.

good, pleb taste anyway

How do I stop Ian from using his fucking pocket knife against a Deathclaw?

give him a real weapon

/v/ getting their shit pushed into Veeky Forums has turned this place into a whiny safe-space seeking shithole

fuck off back to your video game flavored /b/

Best weapons to give Ian are 14mm pistol, .223 pistol, ripper or power fist. I give him the 14mm pistol I got back in junktown and just kept him topped up on ammo.

/nma/ has always been an safe-space seeking shithole.
They even tried to make their own general a while back because of being triggered by 3 and 4.

about the room, it was a great idea and there could have been millions of things done right. i really loved the symbolism and the throwbacks. but it does feel like an entire different game. It is not a bad game (unless you go SH autistic on me) but the comparison u made is pretty accurate.
honestly the health bar ruined it for me.

you know so much about them holy shit faggot.
i love how bethesdadrones use their fotm boogeymans

and you get assblasted because of that, get the fuck out of here

They are evil because the game says so. They are really vague about "improving the commonwealth" as Shaun puts it.

They are a benevolent society of scientists that work for the greater good when you are there and when you are not suddenly they are crazy evil scientists. Also there is a shit ton of things you can find that expose the horrible crimes the Institute has done yet you can't do shit with this information.

Same with synths, i feel like it would've been a more deep moral choice if the Synths DID NOT have free will, because then it would be the equivalent of shooting a rabid dog with a shit owner

They're not even really that benevolent considering Shaun gets to make any decision like a dictator

Is Far Harbour any good?

>cashgrab DLC
>for a shit game
>is it good ?

Well shit, let me guess ...

It's much better than the base game, which isn't saying much.
So it's good but not very good.

>Vice president of Bethesda says he's "not interested in discussing how realistic things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ talking mutants and ghouls"
>People consider these games canon

Its decent, Far Harbor exposes how dull the main game and story is in comparison

I'd recommend playing it if you already have FO4 its good DLC

Except The Institute isn't evil, and the game makes it clear that they aren't responsible for 99% of the shit wastelanders say they are.

Anyone mind sharing their FCO female/male raider textures? Mine keep missing hands and I can't seem to fix it by reinstalling or applying updates

Except for supermuants and the whole kidnapping thing.

If the institute instead captured raiders for their supermutant experiments and did not release them onto the surface and if the institute built experimental farms with an all synth workforce instead of kidnapping farmers to replace them with synths who plant crops, institute would easily be one of the most innocent of factions in the wasteland. There's no way to point out how stupid those two decisions were so they're relegated to mostly evil.

There's a NV thread on /v/ right now

I think its a bit different having /v/ have their own thread than /cfog/ existing. /cfog/ kinda killed both threads on Veeky Forums, where the /v/ threads are just /v/.

We have already been opver this you massive idiot.

The log has no VA for the human voice, thus making what he "said" not in the game, and thus, non-canon.

Not to mention, as was pointed out many times before, thats not how launching nukes works. You don't just get one set of codes and then hit fire.

Fuck dumb people

>but it never feels like it could be part of Fallout,
Having been a fan of Fallout since the first game can out, I don't agree.

It no more feels like it could never be a part of Fallout then New Vegas's claims of "everyone in the western U.S. outside of the relatively small area the NCr covers has achieved literally even less then the East Coast, and are nothing but spear chucking tribal groups.

Different regions, different challenges, different progression, that is how the real world works.

Not everything would, could, or even should, be like the NCR.

Only The Pitt and Point Lookout were good

>Except for supermuants and the whole kidnapping thing.
Which the game also makes clear is something only a few in The Institute know about, and even other division heads like Doctor Li don't know about it.

That's a few people in The Institute being dicks, not The Institute as a whole.

This is your Vault Boy tonight.

what website is this ?

>that webm
My sides

levelbased.com/guides/fallout-4/tools/special

FCO doesn't seem to have textures for female raiders in it's files, fuck. Installing a female raider texture for type 3 fixes the problem but the neck seam is fucking crazy

you need the esm fix
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61357/?
neckseam is an andemic problem and the best solution is using the vanilla bodies

I guess i was buttmad that you can't talk to Super Mutants, they are just orcs. Same with raiders (Nuka World itself is another can of worms i don't feel like going autistic about).

I don't want to have the NCR again, make something new instead of just reusing the same old factions and when you do create new things (Minutemen/Railroad), make sure they make sense in the universe

>the way his head moves trying to follow her face
This is pure kino. Any more webms like this?

>I guess i was buttmad that you can't talk to Super Mutants, they are just orcs.
Even if they weren't just orcs you wouldn't be able to talk to them because they, as a species, have no reason to want to talk to you.

Same with raiders.

Raiders who fucking purpose in life is to raid, they have no reason to stop and shoot the shit with you, you, who is a target to raid.

Only in rather extreme circumstances, like some of Nuka world, would raiders NOT just shot you on sight and try to take your shit, as raiders do.

Exactly like the Jackels and Vipers in the Vegas region, or the White Legs of Utah

Well i'm a bit austistic you could say about that kind of stuff. Sure, i do love having enemies to shoot and shit, i love me a good gunfight

But the fact that you can't talk to anybody is mindboggling to me, i wish you could at least talk with a Super Mutant (Vergil doesn't count as he hasn't been a Super Mutant for long and Strong is just an unnagressive Super Mutant, although i do like that he takes the Shakespeare excerpt in a literal sense) or a Raider to find out what do they want, are they trying to survive or they are just token bad guys?

There are some terminal entries where raiders explain their everyday life, that would've been so interesting to learn about by talking to them

It'd be nice if you could join a raider clan in the base game though.

I'm going to marry Moira!