Rich Kid's First Car

>your dad is a multi-billionaire and, to celebrate your 18th birthday, he's decided to buy you your first car
>you tell him you want [some shitbox Veeky Forums likes] but he denies your request, telling you that owning such a plebeian automobile would look bad for the family's image
>he tells you he will only agree to buy you a car that costs AT LEAST 400,000 USD and absolutely no less
>he will gladly spend millions on driving/racing courses to ensure you're ready to handle whatever you take on

What is your first car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxF9vFJezRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would tell him to have one built from scratch

Saleen S7

Maybe a 2004-2006 Ford GT, or the new Ford GT I guess.

F3

Koenigsegg's are the only modern supercars I love, I want one.

Porsche Carrera GT or Hennessey Venom GT.

Both are 400K+, manual stick shift and no computers to help you.

make sure you enroll in racing school... good luck staying alive going above 50% potential.

You could've just made the thread by asking what car we would buy if it had to be at least 400k dollars. Could've spared us the gay role playing.

gold plated jeep wrangler

art car, cuz art is priceless :^)

If you had just said buy any 400k car I'd say a porsche gt1 or carrera. But since there is the roleplay aspect to it I'll have to say a metallic neon blue ferrari 488 with some random fancy tuning company's overpriced exhaust since in all likelihood I'm some greasy hairy oilnigger's spawn

I wouldn't mind a 918.

Koenigsegg One.

Barring that, a surviving Lancia Stratos, or that fucked up all wheel drive Mustang Ken Block's crew made.

993 gt2.

Don't those guys make a shitload of money ruining sports cars?

918. Fuck you guys I like the 918. High revving, small displacement V8.

288 GTO

22b sti

If pops doesn't get me a fully restored and road legal 787B I'm running away forever

if pops doesn't get me a road legal jet powered eg hatch im running away forever

I'd kill myself. A life without euro hatchback shitboxes is not a life worth living

Audi Sport Quattro S1

They go for 500k nowadays

Ferarri Spyder

G63 AMG 6x6

>jet powered eg hatch
>not jet powered old new beetle
0/10 would disown

The original, real life, "Blackbird" 930 turbo driven by that ever so special member of Mid Night.

Tons. Cunts will pay top dollar for whatever status symbol/label they can get their hands on

The ecoboost

>tfw not allowed a new GT3RS

rofl

Focus RS with 3 gold ingots in the back.

One of these big fat faggots

400k USD? I don't think there are any cars I would want to own that cost that much, maybe a Ferrari F12?

Lexus LFA of course

Probably an Equus Bass 770.
Still looks fairly cheap, even if it's over 500k.

Only choice is a RUF CTR

$400k for an LS swap in a Lotus? That's retarded.

Im sure I can get a built Camaro over 400k using billet everything, custom chassis, suspension and engine and have a carbon fiber wide body made for it.

Not sure on the year. '69,' 70, '80 and' 86 are all options. Maybe I'll just have them all. My dad is rich as fuck after all.

Did they even managed to sell one.

De Tomaso Pante-
>AT LEAST 400,000 USD
fuck, uh, Bentley Bentayga with that expensive as fuck clock option or a g wagon i guess?

Miata with gold plated reflectors for the pop-ups

It would be like flashing your grillz if you were a gay gangster

G63 amg 6x6

I would imagine so. There's quite a few wealthy boomer muscle car lovers. It's not much more expensive, after all, than a supercharged 55-57 Ford Thunderbird.

for me it has to be the g63 amg 6x6

Can you tell me more about direct drive.

I would take a 2017 Lamborghini Huracan with the 2300whp underground racing kit

has to be a Rolls Royce phantom because its the only 400k+ car that an 18 year old can legally drive here

a miata

this, i love their balls out approach to engine building, almost nothing is faster than a koenigsegg in a straight line from the factory

rs 4.0

4 Rotor ND Miata RF

>not allowed to get an rx7
But I'd need the rest of the money for gas, oil, and rebuilds

4,000 1993 For Probe GT's

Too hard
Too loud
Eww Chrysler
Son are you gay
You mother hates hers
Too Ford
Too brabaric
Too Ford mustang
Too hard to drive
Son I know your gay now
Round the driveway with oil

y-you skipped me

Lamborghini LM002. Maybe swapped with one of the newer lambo v12s if possible.

>Too Ford mustang
except it isn't. The Squus Bass 770 is a combination of the Mustang, Cuda, and Camaro.
Here it is from the back. You can see a bit of Dodge Charger from this angle. It's an LS9 powered love letter to muscle cars.

>he tells you he will only agree to buy you a car that costs AT LEAST 400,000 USD and absolutely no less
>he will gladly spend millions on driving/racing courses to ensure you're ready to handle whatever you take on

but he basically bought me a whole racing team

Aston Martin One-77 or a Vanquish S with tasteful modifications from their Q division to bring the price over $400k.

>he will gladly spend millions
>Too hard
OP is a fag

THIS

4 190 Evo II's

Mclaren F1. Failing that, a Mclaren P1.

too autistic

1969 Yenko Camaro

the LFA.

My dads a multi millionaire and he offered to buy me a more expensive car after I told him I wanted to buy my own car with my own money.

Feels gud

Regera.

>Dad is a multimillionaire
>Son spends his time on Veeky Forums

either Hemi Cuda or some Pagani

>Porsche GT1
which one, 96, 97, 98?

After my request for a trabant is turned down I'd have to go for an Iso Grifo

ohhh yeah

I'm on vacation watching their house while they're taking a trip

Singer 911 with all the boxes ticked.

F40

This is the only correct answer

432 might fetch over 400k at an auction, so that'll be my choice.

These go for around a million where I live and (in my opinion) have the best engine sound of any road car ever.

So yeah, especially since I'm getting the driving/racing courses to make sure I won't Paul Walker myself instantly I'd have one of these.

F 4 0

>he's decided to buy you your first car
implying billionaires drive cars
I'd get this.

Easily a lambo. Having a supercar as a first is basically suicide, especially if RWD. Lambo is safest (blandest) and will allow you to move on to better brands later.

My man

M3 gtr

frs with 400,000 in mods

Easy choice.

Disco Volante.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxF9vFJezRA

/thread

2000GT

This

you are literally the most autistic person i have ever seen on this retarded website

It'd probably have to be a 918. Really has everything. I agree with the other guys

...or the 911R now that they're going for 400k and more. Maybe dad would see it as a bad investment, buying at nearly the top of the bubble, but damn. Could live with every day

Send a letter to Toyota asking them to make one more Sprinter Trueno just for me with completely stock parts in excellent condition. Easily exceed $400,000 and I can have my perfect meme mobile.

toyota 2000gt

this. or one of the porches from le mon's with steve mcqueen

i mean look at it!

Hey look, a mustang

fuck off retarded autist

correct

>No one going with the correct choice
>Aston Martin DBS V12 w/ 6MT
>Simple but sophisticated
>Doesn't say "Look I'm a faggot with a Ferrari!"
>Great possibility for DD

If the DBS isn't good enough then step down to a DB9.

1.6 ford capri but id get one in good condition.

I should rephrase my ending, what I meant was that if the DBS is too much then step down to a DB9...

*tips fedora*