Tracks

post tracks in your area and prices
pic related is in my city, prices go from €100 to €150 for about 4 hours for bikers and it's in northern italy
if anyone could suggest a cheaper track near me that' be great

Other urls found in this thread:

autoclubspeedway.com/
opptrackdays.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dunno what it costs

>$2,500 membership activation and then $200 a month

Just fuck me up.

Drove it reverse on a wet track in a R8 V10.

Was fun, would track again on a dry day.

cremunes da l ostia
verguta e menegot

best state
>this isn't even all of them

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 v10/8

Any in socal

Try $40,000 initiation and $5,000 in yearly dues

chuckwalla and i think there are probably a couple others, im norcal

Vintage meme.

Damn, just moved here and can't find people who track cars.

Is it possible to go karting there? it looks very familiar.

tfw prices went up by 21% in 2017.

you're in italy I'm sure you can find something.

I'm excited for this though, will be small but hopefully cheap and TIGHT with lots of elevation funsies.

Fairly close, under $200 for a track day, and I don't have anything worth bringing out to it.

>Tfw Watkins Glen, Lime Rock, Summit Point, NJ Motorsports Park and many other smaller tracks and dragstrips are within 6 hours or less of you
>Lime Rock, Englishtown, and NJMP are ~2hours

New Jersey is good for some things.

Those houses...
>Living next to a race track

shitbox or no it's better than not going.

Breddy gud

>One time joining fee of $45,000
>Yearly membership dues; Phase 1 $3,000 Phase 2 with clubhouse $4,000
>15 or more full circuit track days per month, with at least two weekends per month

Guaranteed to have the slowest drivers in the fastest cars. BC is great isn't it?

Not sure on pricing.

The alternatives are Vancouver Island Motorsports Circuit which is equally expensive or

>Mission

There's Auto Club Speedway in Fontana.
autoclubspeedway.com/

I've been there a few times for events but I've never had the chance to get out on the track.

MOSPORT
O
S
P
O
R
T

Fucking based track for spectators. Weather could be less miserable though.

There's a wall and some nice trees to block the sound.

It has an infield course too, you fucking spastic.

that's what I was vomiting at

So you would rather have no track at all?

Its always terrible weather there. Camped there for ALMS races for a few years. That was a while ago... Kinda miss it.

>implying that does shit

Wanting to get into racing/track days is suffering in BC.

>tfw Midwest Florida
>tfw no fun roads
>tfw the only local tracks are ovals or circles
fucking end my life

auto club speedway
buttonwillow
chuckwalla valley
willow springs big track and horsethief / streets

It's not like Europe though where they do open track days with open hot pit.
We have to suffer with "groups"

shit is fucking stupid. back in the day you just put an X on your helmet to signify that you were a noob. now we have to have 4 groups of varying skill levels and hardly any track time

>muh safety
fucking dumb

No idea on prices since I don't think they even do open track days anymore. I only ever see private rentals or car club track days when there isn't an actual sanctioned event happening.
Looks like I'll have to drive all the way to Shelton if I want any track time at all.

me again. also they do shitty time trials at adams kart track.
this is also why i switched to motocross.

pala raceway, elsinore, cahuilla, milestone, glen helen, perris raceway, starwest, LACR, comp edge, barona oaks, i could literally keep going.

there's 4 pro national tier mx tracks within an hour of each other.

until they build a track other than auto club near san diego I will stick to driving canyons tbqhfam

>tfw eternally jelly of the tracks in QC/ON
How's the heat/humidity? I need to make it for the sportscars. I saw the Silverado 250 once, and lucked out on the weather on race day.

Pretty good. Not the best but not the worst either.

it literally does. do you think those walls on freeways are just for show?

50 euros for whole day. Feels good living in Finland.

Idk if you are into bikes but I came across this just now while lusting over Area27.

opptrackdays.com
>$500 cad
Seems a bit pricey but then you see it is fully catered.

thats pretty affordable actually, I'd pay that

nothing under €100

Yeah that place's days are numbered. Once the first gen of residents goes and new people come in and complain it's dead.

I'll one up you finbro
30 eur an hour.
12 eurs an hour after that
60 eurs a day pass.

150 eur for an hour in lambo gaiardo

wh-
what
no

yes you can see the kart track in the top right corner

It sucks ass, I can't believe there's so little in the way of cheapo circuits. There's Western Speedway, but it looks pretty ghetto.

$575 for 7 hours of tracking

Jesus christ.

holy shit
too bad it's so far

>Nürburgring Nordschleife

The Grand Prix circuit is open to the public only a few days a year. However, prices for the Nordschleife are:

Weekdays 25€
Weekends 30€

Prices are both for cars and bikes and are for one single round. Wanna drive more? Bring more money - or get an annual ticket for 1900 Euromoneys

I only know of two that aren't drag strips in the local area. If any DFWbros could point me out somewhere that's not Motorsport Ranch or Eagle's Canyon lemme know. Anybody know if Racer's Ranch is still open? Website hasn't been updated since 2006.

>for motorsport ranch
– Regular initiation fee: $3700 plus tax (one time only)

– Regular monthly dues: $100 plus tax

– Regular half-hour run session: $25

– Regular Garage Rentals Rate (optional): $235 plus tax

– Executive initiation fee: $12,000 (one time only)

– Executive monthly dues: $80

– Executive half-hour run session: $20

– Executive Garage Rentals Rate (optional): $205 plus tax

A family member can be added for 1/2 the initiation fee and 1/2 the monthly dues.

A corporate or group membership can be designed to meet specific needs.

Enclosed and lockable garages are available for those who wish to keep their car and/or tools at the ranch. Each garage measures approximately 12 feet by 25 feet and has electricity, and lights.

Additional Privileges of Executive Memberships:

– Executive memberships are transferable (with 3% transfer fee).

– Executive members have session priority on normal club days.

– Executive members pay less in monthly dues, session fees, and garage rent.
pic related.

>Exec mem
Approximately 20 weekends a year (Friday, Saturday and Sundays). As many week days as the schedule permits. Priority over all memberships. The opportunity to be elected as a director for quarterly meetings and be a part of the future decision making body for the development of the race track and its infrastructure.
To include all immediate members of your family and up to 36 guest passes per annum (a maximum of 6 passes to be used per month). Free access for the family to all event days, sanctioned races and activities held at ECR. A first option on lock-up garages will be given to this membership.
A one time fee of $25,000 plus Tax.

Monthly dues of $200.00 plus Tax.
Corporate Membership

Approximately 20 weekends per year (Friday, Saturday and Sundays}. As many track days as the schedule permits.
For a company owner or corporate executive with a designated group of drivers who can show employment to the same entity. At the discretion of the member ability to use up to 6 guest passes per annum per driver. (The maximum amount of passes for any one month will depend upon the number of designated drivers in the group). A priority option will be given on lock-up garages to this membership. The management of ECR recognizes that not every corporate membership will be the same. Each membership will be discussed based on individual needs.
A one time fee of $15,000 plus Tax.
Monthly dues plus Tax will be calculated based on the number of drivers.

Private Membership

Approximately 20 weekends per year (Friday, Saturday and Sundays). As many week days as the schedule permits.
To include all immediate family members and up to 12 guest passes per annum (a maximum of two passes to be used per month). Free access for family members to all event days, sanctioned races and activities held at ECR. Lock-up garages will be made available according to individual needs on a first come basis.
A one time fee of $5,000 plus Tax.
Monthly dues of $250 plus Tax.

Individual Membership

Approximately 15 weekends per year (Friday, Saturday and Sundays). As many week days as the schedule permits.

To include the member only and up to 6 guest passes per year. Free access to attend all event days, sanctioned races and activities held at ECR. Lock-up garages will be made available according to individual needs on a first come basis.

A one-time fee of $3,250 plus Tax.

Monthly dues of $190 plus Tax.
Junior Membership

Approximately 10 weekends per year (Friday, Saturday and Sundays). As many week days as the schedule permits. This membership is non refundable but the amount can be converted at a later stage to any of the other memberships stated.

The Junior Membership is upgradable. The initial fee would be applied to the new membership level at a value of $2,750.00

A one time fee of $2,750 plus Tax.

Daily track fee of $100 per day plus Tax.

Monthly maintenance fee of $25 per month (will be applied to any daily fees during the month).
Notes

All memberships except Junior Memberships are transferable for a 3% administrative fee (plus Tax on the 3% amount) or can be put up for sale by the governing body of Eagles Canyon Raceway for a fee of 5% (plus Tax on the 5% amount).
Run groups will be designated for race cars, motorcycles, open-wheel and street cars.
Guest passes are only good for the calendar year of issue.
All memberships are subject to the rules and regulations of ECR.

Membership Privileges – aside from driving at Eagles Canyon Raceway, all memberships include the following privileges:

Season pass to all races and track activities (some exclusions may apply for private rentals) at Eagles Canyon Raceway and parking for one vehicle.
Official Eagles Canyon Raceway Club membership ID-Card

I'm lucky to pull in 2k a month, I can't afford this shit.

>25 eurobucks to drive the ring
>Retarded prices for tracks in the states

and they wonder why we street race.
Tho something tells me the Eagle's Canyon pricing is outdated, I plan on going to one of their open track days on the 29th to get an idea.

>check work schedule
>11 AM to 8 PM
well, there goes that idea.

where you at?

I'm OP

why the fuck are tracks so expensive in america?
I was complaining about €100 for half a day but damn

Padborg in Denmark.
~150€ whole day incl. Soft drinks, coffee, 1 warm meal, bread.

Its unregulary like 2x year

Oulton Park, just up the road and is quite a good track, £190-230 for full day

>his track doesn't have a meme corner

I fucking love that corner.

That shit traffic doe

we have an italian biker in night wave if you wanna hang with br/o/s and hit a track or tougay

estonia
25-50 eur for a time attack day 5x summer including meal, telemetry and coaching.