/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Schrodinger's boys edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 03/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/takumi_v3/status/840905177431343104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

I'm going to watch the cherry blossoms with this incestuous serial killer!

Pink Korekiyo looks...cool, I guess...?

Oh no! You caught him smoking and selling himself to salarymen to get money for more drugs! What do you do?

Best boys and ship edition!

Cute!

that'd be more of normie kaito's thing user

Reminder Junko doesnt have to Rely on Mukuro

I want Makoto and Kirigiri to hold hands, cuddle together, and whisper to eachother words of endearment!

>What do you do?
Nothing, let the twink ruin his life

Wonder why she didn't use it.

Why do nips love this theory so much?
1/3

twitter.com/takumi_v3/status/840905177431343104 Cute!
I love Moekiyo so much. I want to date him. Nothing creepy, I just want to hold his hands and kiss him lots and have a passionate romance.

Post Miu's,i dont care what. cute,choking,happy,dead,trash ships,whatever just post em

I'm glad that one of them actually survive

According to this it seems Izuru was the one who made this for her.

Probably because she'd have to leave the school and it might give the other students a chance to escape.

2/3

will this do?

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

Miu!

Still the best, even as a normie!

Cause they want Tsumugi to be relevant out of pity.

You know what i would be surprised if the big twist is that TDR was eventually formed after the Hope Arc and eventually (like 50-80) years after D3 they used the technology from Mitarai's phone to mind-hack everyone into thinking Danganronpa was fictional. That sounds like a dumb ass plot twist Kodaka would do.

Distressed tulpaman makes my dick hard

The monhun References in this

Tragic
3/3

awh cute so Kamakura senpai did care about her

I want moonman to be happy in space!

>According to this it seems Izuru was the one who made this for her.

How romantic. Her senpai does care for her after all.

This is so cute! Do you have a source?

>old HPA characters show up
>MM shits their pants

I love moonman.

Canon

That could be cool but wouldn't they be dead by now - i doubt TDR would mindhack the world before the Survivors have passed on

If the seasonal games are held twice a year then it would have been about 20 or so years since DR3.

Wouldn't Hajizuru still be alive though?

ofcourse hes SHSL IMMORTAL

We all love moonman! I'm going to replace Maki as the most important person in his life!

I can't seem to find the source for some reason. Have this in compensation.

He might be strong but he's not immortal. He'll still die of old age.

I doubt HajiIzuru is immortal

I doubt TDR would start the killing games right away after D3 they would definitely wait till the D1,D2 cast are out of the picuture

The more I think about V3's setting, the more 1984 it gets.

So there is a game show where the brutal murders of teenagers are publicly broadcasted as part of a (normally) yearly production and the teenagers "audition" for it "willingly". Supposedly, this happens in a totally peaceful world with no resistance. This logically means that there is not only a society that accepts this as normal, fun entertainment, but also that the parents, siblings, relatives, friends, and lovers of the participants are all 100% okay with their loved one not only being a part of the game, but having their entire personality changed, their memories of their loved ones erased and brutally murdered for the public to enjoy without any resistance or rebellion. This either means V3's world is populated entirely by complete sociopaths who are ok with their children being slaughtered for the entertainment of the faceless masses or that they are being forced to comply and any rebellion is shut down to keep the peace. The entire "willingly and peacefully celebrated public event" thing becomes hard to believe when you have to accept that there is no resistance from anyone who's personally close to the participants, ever. That gets really hard to believe after 53 seasons if there isn't government oppression of dissenters.

The reaction to Kaede's kidnapping was not "oh, hey maybe she's going to be a part of the game show that happens every year which kidnaps kids exactly like this" but complete apathy and forceful ignorance, as if it's an unpleasant but common event rather than a celebrated tradition. She calls it a "rotten" world as if this isn't the first horrible event that's been ignored or accepted as common, and this is before any brainwashing (even if she was brainwashed to forget her audition, it's unlikely they'd brainwash her to hate the world or something).

I think Tsumugi's lying out her ass about how much the world just loves Dangan Ronpa, enough to be 100% okay with these games.

Even Superman isn't immortal.

>We will never see Tulpaman raise his children to be perfect friends for Nee-san
>We will never see one of his daughters turn out to be exactly like him and follow in his footsteps

Two of these characters are crossdressing

Maruron "Force My D into Shinguuji" Papapa
Maruron "Gotta Fist the Anthropologist" Papapa
Maruron "Ravage the Incestuous Savage" Papapa
Maruron "Raping Bane is My End Game" Papa

tsumaranai vs uso da yo tsumaranai

I definitely can see DV3 actually being Danganronpa World just in the far future being the type of twist Kodaka would pull

Which one would you choose?

What are they talking about?

>I doubt TDR would start the killing games right away after D3 they would definitely wait till the D1,D2 cast are out of the picuture

You're right it would be safer to have those guys out of the picture or at least get to an age where they can't do anything anymore.

Unless they had some sort of device or scheme that would nullify their attempts to stop them.

>"Damn you Dad. Now I have to kill 100 girls to be MY sister's friends in the afterlife too!"

Does anyone know what Miu's nickname for Ouma was and what it meant?
It was something-shota, iirc.

Left is a freak who's good with his tongue and will edge and tease you for hours. Right is a poor boy who's probably a virgin and very scared to be there.

So both.

Explain this picture. Why the mix of those V3 and light novel characters?

/drg/
post your favorite crackship

Yeah, I definitely think TDR would carry out their plan several years after the events of Hope's Peak so less pepole remember it. Actually this theory kinda makes sense especially since TDR can very easily make a game out of the events that actually happened.

A problem is that Tsumugi can only cosplay fictional charcters but that's shaky ground to begin with plus Tsumugi could be lying

It would have to be because I don't see the DR1/DR2 casts just sticking around doing nothing if these games happened not too long after DR3. They'd have to be really old or likely dead before TDR goes into action.

Both. If I had to choose though, probably mindhacked Ouma. He seems like he would be up for almost anything.

Saihara, Lico (Junko) and Polaris (Togami) are all detectives

Why Ouma, Shinguji and Nanamura though? Because they're villains?

>Yeah, I definitely think TDR would carry out their plan several years after the events of Hope's Peak so less pepole remember it. Actually this theory kinda makes sense especially since TDR can very easily make a game out of the events that actually happened.

Yeah. Wait it out years and build up on sources then when the HPA characters fuck off then they could start the killing games all over again starting with DR4.

>A problem is that Tsumugi can only cosplay fictional charcters but that's shaky ground to begin with plus Tsumugi could be lying

Yeah we only have Tsumugi's word on that and she could easily be lying. The whole cosplay thing with Kaede could have been set up by her as well.

The most crack of ships

It's cute, OK!?

^ Which is why i think DV3 takes place in the far future. Or they could kill them..just a dark thought

Why do I like this?

Born through meme magic.

i guess

Yeah they could have also been killed off by TDR. We don't know everything about them after all. Better to get rid of the survivors of those events and have the truth so they could start the killing games and paint the world with lies on some of those events which would become the new truth for that world since nobody would be around to refute it aka HPA cast.

post 'em

>Junko is evil
>She has a borderline incestuous relationship with her sister
>Haiji is a scumbag
>He abused (possibly sexually) his half-sister
>Korekiyo is evil
>He has incestuous feelings for his sister
>Monokumarz are evil
>There are incestuous gags with them

What did Kodaka mean by this?

But i doubt Kodaka would do that because that would be a very sad fate for the D1,D2 cast and Kodaka wanted to give them a happy ending.

Does Kodaka have siblings?

Rank

>DR1 boys
>DR1 girls
>DR2 boys
>DR2 girls
>V3 boys
>V3 girls
From best to worst

Please no

Fuck off

DR1 girls
DR2 girls
DR1 boys
V3 boys
V3 girls
DR2 boys

V3 boys
DR2 girls
DR2 boys
V3 girls
DR1 girls
DR1 boys

Nah, Kodaka already said he didn't like killing previous killing game survivors and DR3 shows that. It seems especially cheap to write the entire cast as having been wiped offscreen by TDR.

No

Kodaka says and does a lot of shit then contradicts himself later for shock value. Plus those guys are going to die someday anyways.

V3 Boys > The rest___________________________________________________

Which is why TDR creating the killing game 80-100 years in the future makes more sense. I imagine the current world is like the one from PsychoPass

Heavy Goverment Control

Did he really contradict himself on anything regarding V3 besides only Monokuma showing up from the previous story?