At what price will you sell?

and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Deflationary_spiral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moon

RIGHT....NOW

I'd be happy to sell at 1250, but I think since it's going to make news along with the hype we're going to reach a new all time high soon

I don't think it's unreasonable to see 1500 or 1600 this month, then it settling at like 1050 or 1100, I don't think it's going to crash nearly as bad like last time

$1,000,000 PER COIN OR NOTHING

$10,000 per coin

sell? what does that mean?

I like how this guy thinks

>I don't think it's going to crash nearly as bad like last time

When my wallet is worth $750,000

If I had any, probably 1150 or so.

idk I just feel this happening a 2nd time proves btc isn't a one trick pony and therefore more viable/valuable than people thought before

Given the liquidity / people who bought in at the peak last time, it'll correct, but it will be minor (1000 - 1100) in the long term. Bagholders from last peak will get off the train soon :P.

2k - 2.5k by december is in the bag. Given the events coming up this year (Trump in the WH, Euro & China Debt shit), every bad event will drive more capital into crypto.

1.2k per coin

I can't see the market going any higher than that

>selling
think about why its going up

I fell for the short meme years ago. My advice is to just ignore the market as much as possible. If you just sit on it, you'll make safe money in the long run.

Buying as much as possible when it comes down to $1k. Oh, you said sell? Never.

somethings gotta happen, I'd like to sell at the top and buy at the bottom, but then again that's literally what everyone wants.

It's tanking at $1200, it's all over the Chinese boards.

>tanking

OH DEAR GOD

after a rise $750 to $1165 in 1 month, it dropped back to $1080

ITS ALL OVERRR

kill myself? why would i kill myself?

hmmm guess it's time to buy the dip?

>Sold at $1021
>Feelsgood.jpg

Wait for the crash, the horror, then get back on the ride again.

Paper profits /= real profits. You need to know when to be a coiner, and when to be a no-coiner.

Sold over $1100 but not for USD. I bought cheap altcoins that will pump now and when they are close to their top I will sell them for more BTC. Repeat.

Thought of selling thought about selling... didn't sell. But instead I will buy.

That's a clever strategy too! If I had enough capital, I'd hold too and buy more at dips.
Once I have enough savings I'll buy BTC and Monero and let alts alone.

Wish I sold some though, I had insomnia all night, noticed it dropped from 1150 to 1080 right before I was about to fall asleep. Didn't think much about it and then woke up to this.

DID YOU COPE WELL TODAY COINERS?

It's obvious this is the same guy posting in every bitcoin related thread

ofcourse.

I think its funny, even cute

>coping this hard

When I buy off coinbase, it shows the pending transaction, but after about 15 minutes it disappears... Wot da fuk?

Taking donations in return for this rare pepe

tha truth is some peculiar bitcucks are absolutely insufferable when btc goes up a bit, so i understand and share his frustration.

Anyone else get out before the dip?

sold at $1510.00 CAD tfw

true, both sides have some annoying people, but thats what makes this special board special.

>Veeky Forums board is special
Mostly in a negative way

Look at the angles you c uck. This rise is way more healthy.

$47,000 when it has a trillion dollar market cap.

It becomes less volatile every time. The value may be comparably to a previous spike, but the the volume is significantly higher. The current numbers are directly related to the Chinese market.

>Sold at $1021
>Feelsgood.jpg

already back at $982. Thats no so amazing bro

Yeah.

Sounds like your payment didn't go through

>Hey guys I can predict the future of a relatively new thing

Quit acting like you know shit. You haven't down any sort of verifiable analysis. All you know is memeing.

You're a dummy. The market has barely even touched btc thus far. It becomes a volatile as the market grows. Meanwhile, fiat around the world is fighting a losing battle to maintain value. Bitcoin is a deflationary system. Have fun complaining from the sidelines nocoiner.

It becomes less* volatile as the market grows.

>ignores the technical and legal loopholes
>assume governments aren't going to fight it every step of the way
>ignores corporations who have billions that will strike and make competing block-chains if the market is truly hot
>ignores Chinese manipulation

But nah dog you got this you're truly a savant and not some fool who's wearing blinders because he's invested.

I'll again say there's money to be made here but you moon-mission fools need to check yourselves.

What I said is basic. Anyone who knows the basics of bitcoin already knows this stuff. You're making much more wild assumptions.

No I'm being realistic. You're just a greedy fool.

Not really. This is how it is whether I'm in the game or not.

en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Deflationary_spiral

will possibly stabilize around that level in the long term

didn't purchase any above 900s, now it's back above 1000.

Are you buying with a bank transfer? I've been using coinbase from my USD account it's basically instant. I just bought some more when it dipped to the low 900s today actually.

$1 mil

I'm happy with what my coins are worth even at 1k. If it really hits 10k in a few years, I will be so fucking hyped.

When I want to buy something on eBay or Amazon I buy a gift card with btc. It's a form of selling.

Sometimes we get burger King coupons in the mail. I'll buy a bk gift card then, maybe $25 worth

Otherwise I'm holding until my fiat runs dry and I absolutely have to sell.

>T. Btc holder since 2012

nothing less than $1 mil

Help get me into the BTC game?

1MqoptoGLhE3eY47GPNrHHoNW9fRTgkAQS

this man was right

the fall will be as healthy

You should have sold when it started to get rejected off of 1200$. It was a clear double top.

BTCUSD is trading in a long term range from 200-1200.

Since it has been rejected off the top of the range, if this were a stock we would assume it would test the bottom of the range.

However, since bitcoins are a meme and that range is way huge we can look at % pullbacks.

50% pullback of the last move since winter 2015 is around 700$ if this current bull trend doesn't keep going.

The last smaller measured move was from 570-1170 and a 50% retrace on that is 880.

Either way, you're looking at like 12% downside minimum if you hold before a bounce.

Either start buying at 880 with a stop at 780 to keep your profit/risk at a 3:1 ratio... or buy in slowly at 700 for a final stop at 550.

anything that gets to a 2/3 or 75% retrace is likely a reversal.

Luckily Euro is pretty weak right now. I think bounce at 880-850 is more likely